Not open for further replies.
Turkey's Kurdistan has fertile land, rich
water resources from the Euphrates
and Tigris rivers, as well as reserves of minerals. Due to 30 years of conflict
between the Kurds and the Turkish
state, more than 2,000 Kurdish
villages were destroyed by Turkish
army, which accused the villagers
sheltering and feeding the Kurdish rebel Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK).
The villagers moved to cities in the
Kurdish areas as well as Turkish cities,
creating poor neighborhoods.
"The economic situation of Turkish
Kurdistan is bad. Hundreds of thousands of Kurdish young men are
jobless," said Muhammad Dara Aqar,
the deputy leader of the ruling Justice
and Development Party (AKP) in
Diyarbakir, the largest Kurdish city.
Aqar told The Kurdish Globe that in Diyarbakir there is an area called
Baglar, with a population of 450,000,
of which 60 percent are young, and
80 percent of these young people are
unemployed. He explained that in the
past many young Kurdish people went to western Turkish areas, such
as Istanbul and Antalya, to find jobs.
However, in the past two years, due to
the economic crisis, it is difficult for
them to find jobs even in the west.
"Due to political tension, there are no factories, industry or tourism in the
Kurdish region

even the name itself 'turkey' seems to ignore the huge pop of kurds living in turkey

In Turkiye to be a Turk can mean ethnically a Turk and/or by nationality Turkish. There are many ethnic groups in Turkiye Bosnians, Georgians, Albanians, Turkic, and Balkan people in general that refer to themselves as Turkish.

The name Turkiye is perfect.

In all due respects Turkey - China have a good relationship, while turkey comes and criticizes china on Uighur's, China never says anyone on the kurds, Armenians and others.

Turkiye has given Kurdish citizens of Turkiye freedom, right to vote, public schools, public services, etc. In fact AK Party has been heavily investing in eastern Turkiye where the Turkish and Kurdish population both live. Kurds enjoy a better living standard in Turkiye than a Kurd in Iraq. Turkish citizens of Kurdish origin enjoy more political rights than their counterparts in in N Iraq.

You have to learn about the full story, otherwise you would know it's certain groups like PKK and Iraqi Kurds that are fomenting trouble.

so that is a high level living condition trade off the loyalty of the Kurdish people, WOW, seems even Chinese are retarded in ur mind, seriously, u think such method China Communist party would ignore? huh?

How would turks feel if china offered free Anti Tank, MANPADS, Machine guns to the kurds ? where was turkey when their Bangladeshi Muslim brothers were being slaughtered up to 3 million by the pakistani army ? The East Turkestan movement is support by the USA, Turkey, Germany, and the taliban.

If Turkey cares so much about the Muslim Uighurs so badly why no support for Chechen ? ingush ? where was turkey when Pakistan killed 3 million Bengali Muslims ? this seems more like pan turkism.

Turks supported Chechens with money and fighters. Uygurs just want their GODDAMN HUMAN RIGHTS we feel and understand their situation wTf dont you understand?

Turks supported Chechens with money and fighters. Uygurs just want their GODDAMN HUMAN RIGHTS we feel and understand their situation wTf dont you understand?

I two feel the how the Armenians and Kurds ( who by irony are Muslims who turkey Oppresses) will Turkey give Kurds human rights ? what about Cyprus ?

How would turks feel if china offered free Anti Tank, MANPADS, Machine guns to the kurds ? where was turkey when their Bangladeshi Muslim brothers were being slaughtered up to 3 million by the pakistani army ? The East Turkestan movement is support by the USA, Turkey, Germany, and the taliban.

here we go, :disagree::disagree: we are not even discussing pakistan here and here comes american/germy troll

Ahh I feel good after eating Iftari times in this Ramadan moments. The foods was delicious! :D

Back to topics, (reviewing this thread....)

Hey listen im from Van region were all these massacres happend, im etnically Kurd,the Armenians were ethnically cleansing eastern part of Turkiye killing off all Kurds just because Kurds believe in Islam okay? they wanted pure Orthodox country only for Armenians, i hope you understand what they were doing to us.. If it wasnt for the Turkish army we were all dead!!!

u know what, its sounds exactly what the han resident living in xinjiang have said, "THEY START IT", "UYGHUR START IT" is it convincing to u???:undecided:

Ahh I feel good after eating Iftari times in this Ramadan moments. The foods was delicious! :D

Back to topics, (reviewing this thread....)

Been Starving all day just drank a bottle of water, helping myself to a Box of Dates ,ramadan kareem to all Muslim brothers and sisters out there.

A1KAID may God bless you, for you explain everyting perfectly.

I request all Chinese brothers to calm down. I suggest to ignore A1Kaid who have been banned often in the past from PDF, longer than 1-2 years suspended.

Pakistan Pledges to Support China in Fighting Xinjiang Militants
In a statement Monday, the Pakistani Foreign Ministry pledged cooperation with China in combating the East Turkestan Islamic Movement.

We are satisfied with Pakistan's firm support whatever Turkish terrorists in Xinjiang and destroyed them. I urge Turkey to tackle their deep issues such as Kurdish, Armenia, Greece, and many Muslims who turned against Turkey. End of story.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom