What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Balochi politicians are more competent, they are equally as manipulative and corrupt. PA has stepped up recruiting from Balochistan and Balochis are showing support for country and army. Besides, Balochistan is a legal part of Pakistan and internationally recognized part of Pakistan.

xinjiang is also internationally recongnize Part of PRC... it is not disputed area like Azad jamu kashmir

How quickly you turn against your allies. :lol:

Luckily the real Pakistani people are much more trustworthy than you are.

I've even seen you hosting double Israeli flags on your account.

I was joking about the no-fly zone, but I see you took it seriously. "Luckily the real Pakistani people", the real Pakistani people consider Turkiye to be a brother country, strategic ally, and respect Turkiye's political stance on many issues. The real Pakistani people also consider China to be a strategic ally. Don't tell me about real Pakistanis, I know Pakistanis better than you, I know the culture, languages, habits/tendencies, strengths, weaknesses, ideologies, country, etc so don't tell me about "real" Pakistanis.

I was joking about the no-fly zone, but I see you took it seriously. "Luckily the real Pakistani people", the real Pakistani people consider Turkiye to be a brother country, strategic ally, and respect Turkiye's political stance on many issues. The real Pakistani people also consider China to be a strategic ally. Don't tell me about real Pakistanis, I know Pakistanis better than you, I know the culture, languages, habits/tendencies, strengths, weaknesses, ideologies, country, etc so don't tell me about "real" Pakistanis.

So why did you put two Israeli flags on your account? :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm done with you A1Kaid, you change your allegiances with the wind.

''Brother'' or not. They have the right to live as a human being in their own country for gods sake they are being opressed and became minority in their own country.
we will do exactly what the yankees did to indie americans and u people did to armenian people, all i can say is "pity".

As if Balochi politicians are more competent, they are equally as manipulative and corrupt. PA has stepped up recruiting from Balochistan and Balochis are showing support for country and army. Besides, Balochistan is a legal part of Pakistan and internationally recognized part of Pakistan.

A recently-released fact-finding report by Human Rights Watch (HRW) stated that "The Pakistani security services are brazenly disappearing, torturing and often killing people because of suspected ties to Baloch nationalist movement". Another fact-finding report by the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) observed, "In the cases of enforced disappearance of the Baloch men which were brought before the commission, there were credible allegations of the involvement of the state security forces."

Listen nobody is talking about separating or dividing China and free Turkistan NO! Thats all Chinese propaganda!!

We just ask China to give those people their human rights and treat them as human beings. How can you denie this and side with the opressors on this? Arent we also crying for Palestinians, Kashmiris, Chechniya etc? This actually is much worse.. Compared to them even Israel like an angel.

xinjiang is also internationally recongnize Part of PRC... it is not disputed area like Azad jamu kashmir

What I'm advocating is Beijing must respect Uyghur people and their culture perpetrating brutality and injustice against them and discriminating against them is not helpful in this situation. If Han Chinese establishment continue to mistreat Uyghur population there will most likely be a backlash that is not hard to understand.

We just ask China to give those people their human rights and treat them as human beings.

There is a lot of work to do in China, we need to improve rights for EVERYBODY, including the Uighurs.

However, we treated them much better than what you did to the Armenians, so get off your high horse.

Compared to them even Israel like an angel.

Then ally yourself with Israel again, like you did before.

A recently-released fact-finding report by Human Rights Watch (HRW) stated that "The Pakistani security services are brazenly disappearing, torturing and often killing people because of suspected ties to Baloch nationalist movement". Another fact-finding report by the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) observed, "In the cases of enforced disappearance of the Baloch men which were brought before the commission, there were credible allegations of the involvement of the state security forces."

Brother, discuss this in another thread, you are derailing.

Then why do you complain about Xinjiang incidents????Give freedom to Kurdistan first and then complain about ughyrs.

What incidents? they first rape their women, kill their people and when people go out to protest these crimes they label them separatists and the Han Chinese mobs armed and organized by the goverment go out and murder them on the streets? Is this incident? What about Kurds? Im Kurdish myself and we are proud to call ourselves Turks.

From 1949 to 2001, education has
expanded greatly in the region, with
6,221 primary schools up from 1,335;
1,929 middle schools up from 9, and
institutions of higher learning at 21, up from 1. The illiteracy rate for young and middle-aged people has
decreased to less than 2%. Agricultural science has made inroads into the region, as well as innovative
methods of road construction in the
desert. Culturally, Xinjiang maintains
81 public libraries and 23 museums, compared to none of each in 1949,
and Xinjiang has 98 newspapers in 44 languages, up from 4 newspapers in
1952. According to official statistics,
the ratios of doctors, medical workers, medical clinics, and hospital beds to people surpass the national average,
and immunization rates have reached 85%

we will do exactly what the yankees did to indie americans and u people did to armenian people, all i can say is "pity".

Thats what i mean.. But u can be sure Turkiye will always defend Uygurs. For now all we can do is protest like this. In the future as i know my country and people. it will be different. Be sure about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom