What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is what would happaned when xinjiang people become rich, everyone can afford a cam:rofl:

China has kept quiet about Turkey's internal issues, like Kurdish separatism, and the Armenian "genocide" (as described by the West).

I have no idea why Erdogan can't return the favour.

Its nothing about Turkism or radical Islamism or whatever.. the problem is China brutally opressing those people.. They are our brothers, ofcourse we will defend them they are our brothers.
no offense but i warmly remind u ur brother have a yellow face, r u sure u will treat these people as ur brother in ur country???

i wouldnt be sure about that:devil:

Most Balochis are not asking for separate state, Balochis voted for Pakistan. Though there remain genuine unresolved grievances in Balochistan like in other parts of Pakistan.

A1kaid nw situation changed in balochistan , they want their freedom, it was a time when they voted for pakistan but bcoz of our tatoo politicions they r not willing to stay with us.
P.s: when we compare uyghuries and balochies, uyghuries r much more prosperous then Balochi's.

@ Raptor

You need to look at this issue with a clear mind, look at the rights and wrongs, and how the situation can be improved. Don't use this situation to peddle any animosity you hold for Turkiye.

May your loyalties lie with the truth.

please brother, dont bother. all he can see when we say Turkey is anti islam and us puppet. we are the demolishers of islam and this and that. you can never please him.

as for the baloch issue, i dont mean that they should be separated, it is just like kurds in turkey. they dont want a country called kurdistan but idiots like raptor just wants to flame the thread. i have seen balochis fighting for baloch freedom, but that doesnt mean balochs want a free separate country. just like kurds, i even doubt raptor supports turkey in the fight against pkk. and takes side with them!

no offense but i warmly remind u ur brother have a yellow face, r u sure u will treat these people as ur brother in ur country???

you dont need to have same skin colour to be from the same race.

turan_haritasi.jpg

i have talked to kazakistani students in UK who came from kazakistan, and i asked them the same question if they are turks, they were surprised to hear the question believe me, they didnt know anything about it

A1kaid nw situation changed in balochistan , they want their freedom, it was a time when they voted for pakistan but bcoz of our tatoo politicions they r not willing to stay with us.
P.s: when we compare uyghuries and balochies, uyghuries r much more prosperous then Balochi's.

As if Balochi politicians are more competent, they are equally as manipulative and corrupt. PA has stepped up recruiting from Balochistan and Balochis are showing support for country and army. Besides, Balochistan is a legal part of Pakistan and internationally recognized part of Pakistan.

There should be a no-fly zone over E. Turkistan/Xinjiang and UN Peacekeepers should be deployed there.

How quickly you turn against your allies. :lol:

Luckily the real Pakistani people are much more trustworthy than you are.

I've even seen you hosting double Israeli flags on your account.

Yes we will treat them exactly like one of ourselves.. We are not racist facist barbaric like you.

Its nothing about Turkism or radical Islamism or whatever.. the problem is China brutally opressing those people.. They are our brothers, ofcourse we will defend them they are our brothers.

the same is going on in kurdish area of turkey, believe me i meet some guy in a bus stand in UK, with some formal meetings i asked him his nationality and country, he said kurdestan!!

even you can see kurdestan flag with the dead body of norwegian who died in norway attacks from anders

all u people want is xinjiang territory, not ur "brother" with yellow face living in xinjiang, r we clear on that???

''Brother'' or not. They have the right to live as a human being in their own country for gods sake they are being opressed and became minority in their own country!

please brother, dont bother. all he can see when we say Turkey is anti islam and us puppet. we are the demolishers of islam and this and that. you can never please him.

as for the baloch issue, i dont mean that they should be separated, it is just like kurds in turkey. they dont want a country called kurdistan but idiots like raptor just wants to flame the thread. i have seen balochis fighting for baloch freedom, but that doesnt mean balochs want a free separate country. just like kurds, i even doubt raptor supports turkey in the fight against pkk. and takes side with them!

chinese point of view is that they don't support Pkk against turky ,then why turky is supporting Ugyhuries movement for separation...
P.s: no country can afford state inside state , thats why they handle these separation movements with brutality. Turky doest it with kurds , china with ugyhurs and pakistan doing it with balochs

the same is going on in kurdish area of turkey, believe me i meet some guy in a bus stand in UK, with some formal meetings i asked him his nationality and country, he said kurdestan!!

even you can see kurdestan flag with the dead body of norwegian who died in norway attacks from anders

So whats your point? If they wanna live in Kurdistan they are free to move to Iraqi Kurdistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom