What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i quote myself again, why is your police or military (or whatever they are) killing their own citizens then?

Those people are Han Chinese victims! They were brutal murder by Uighur mob in 7,5!

Uighurs can read an untranslated Qu'ran. Can most Turks in Turkey do so today?

Why not just get rid of our national languages and replace them with arabic - then we can all claim that we can read Quran in arabic - lets move past these kinds positions, they are unhelpful - pan turkic? Pan arab, pan Islamist -- All these politics of identity are pretty much irrelevant to the world - what people everywhere want is materially better lives --- but to see why ethnic differentiation persists see:

http://www.bylany.com/kvetina/kvetina_etnoarcheologie/literatura_eseje/2_literatura.pdf

these imams r not gona come in your graves with u. Remember as a muslim we believe that every body has to pay for their deeds either good or bad

i know, but when your language ain't arabic. you need someone to translate something to you. that was what i meant! and imams does it fine here!

you keep saying the same thing over and over again!

I do not know your logic, those pictures are Han Chinese victims, then you want to explain the police to kill their own citizens, that there is any logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom