What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do with criminals in Turkey?

i dont know, what about ARRESTING them?!?!?! and then give them a chance in the court to defend them self. and if they are found guilty they are senteced to prison for X years!

i know, but when your language ain't arabic. you need someone to translate something to you. that was what i meant! and imams does it fine here!

i have met many turks in ksa they barely knws arabic, even they read quran in turkish and say azan in turkish,

I do not know your logic, those pictures are Han Chinese victims, then you want to explain the police to kill their own citizens, that there is any logic?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! you make people crazy!!

can someone translate what i have asked him over again to chinese!

if they are chinese people, then WHY are the police shooting them?

huzihaidao is trying to say that these snap r of hans people who killed by uyghur mob.

CardSharp, you are abroad, you may not know something, in fact, those pictures are familiar, those people are Han Chinese victims 7,5.

Which picture shows shoot? That is obvious, all show that there are severe violence in the victim's death, not the bullet damage.

1074.jpg

i have met many turks in ksa they barely knws arabic, even they read quran in turkish and say azan in turkish,

dont bother with those guys, they are just a minority and are ultra nationalists!

they think ezan should be read in turkish quran be in turkish and stuff like that, just do me a favor and dont go around with those people!

Which picture shows shoot? That is obvious, all show that there are severe violence in the victim's death, not the bullet damage.

Answer this question, sir.

serious War between chinese and Turks.. Jainesries vs chi ku nu...

huzihaidao is trying to say that these snap r of hans people who killed by uyghur mob.

where is the uighurs in the pictures? this must be some really bad propaganda from our side then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom