What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any picture that the Uyghur people? Appearance can not see, but you can not even tell the clothes, then Muslim and Uighur ethnic style? It was Han's clothes!

then shut up about screaming proof.

click the link and watch it!

i dont force you to see. beside, it is some realy harsh photos there. so i wouldnt want the mods to fly over me!

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Any picture that the Uyghur people? Appearance can not see, but you can not even tell the clothes, then Muslim and Uighur ethnic style? It was Han's clothes!

so your police kills their own citizens?

Well yes that is a problem and this attitude is a little puzzling considering the amount of whining we see here.

N00B =)) You were massacred Uighurs this is problem too ;) and this attitude is a little puzzling considering the amount of whining we see here.

Silko,

You maybe concerned, but the important part of life is, are the Chinese concerned?

And anyway, what can you do?

Nothing!

There are 15 pictures from that connection, you tell me which pictures are Uighurs? It is very clear that those people are Han Chinese victims!.

and... ? i didnt understand your logic behind this. there is jews in this world, yes! what does that have to do with kurds or uighurs?

N00B =)) You were massacred Uighurs this is problem too ;) and this attitude is a little puzzling considering the amount of whining we see here.

Honestly it is a waste of time to argue with borderlines who cannot understand why their statements is illogical.

click the link and watch it!

i dont force you to see. beside, it is some realy harsh photos there. so i wouldnt want the mods to fly over me!

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

so your police kills their own citizens?

Those people are Han Chinese victims! They were brutal murder by Uighur mob in 7,5!

There are 15 pictures from that connection, you tell me which pictures are Uighurs? It is very clear that those people are Han Chinese victims!.

and i quote myself again, why is your police or military (or whatever they are) killing their own citizens then?

Honestly it is a waste of time to argue with borderlines who cannot understand why their statements is illogical.

You were said "This is problem" but now you are running away from the issue ...Illogical is you and your poor country ;)

a little correction, it isn't turks who did that. it was kemalists.

@ your last sentence, we can read quran, we cant translate. but what do we have imams for!

these imams r not gona come in your graves with u. Remember as a muslim we believe that every body has to pay for their deeds either good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom