What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can people expect Turkiye not to speak up for Uyghur Human rights? Uyghurs are ethnic Turks, brothers of Turkish people in Turkiye.

Imagine if there were a province in Russia, a majority Han Chinese province in Russia, and the Russian authorities perpetrated brutality and injustice against them. Of course China would speak up and say to Russia we are concerned for the safety for ethnic Han Chinese living in Russia...

Nope we learned that overseas Chinese are not all good, ever since the 1960's.

China doesn't blink an eye when Indonesian Chinese got massacred in 1998, why? Because in 1965, China had to evacuate all Chinese citizens from Indonesia after the Indonesian military dictatorship killed 500,000 ethnic Chinese suspected of communism - most turned in to the dictatorship by KMT supporting Chinese. All the Chinese who were loyal to China were either killed or evacuated. So in 1998, the only people left were the descendants of the traitors and they got what they deserved.

We do help ethnic Chinese fight for their freedom, like support for the Communist Party of Malaysia's struggle for independence against British colonialism and Malay racism. But ever since the late 60's, we stopped doing that because it only led to worse and much more brutal repression for overseas Chinese, and just encouraged overseas Chinese to be loyal to China, but also try to assimilate and be good "immigrants" instead - I say immigrants, but they're not really immigrants. Most Chinese Malaysians, Indonesians, etc. never saw China, actually their grandparents probably never saw China, but they're still discriminated against due to the color of their skin.

u r in norway so u shd see lots lots kurds refugees there if u r not blind. all of those kurds refugees have issues with turkey, they hate u guys in fact. i first heard the word of 'kurdstan' from them, they insisted they are from kurdstan not turkey. they told me u guys rape/kill/throw them out of their own country.
the so called eastern turkistan movement a terrorist organization wich spews out idiotic propaganda, and you believe it.

conclusion:
pkk to u is like etm to us, is that so hard for u to understand?

no comment!

Have you ever been in Xinjiang to say that? If not, do not base your remarks on some hearsay.

As I have said, clean up you own axx before even opening your mouth against China.

i know brother, but i dont support those uighurs who use violence to get their demands. what i am talking about is, uighurs who has been opressed several times by the chinese and not given full rights. ofcourse it has changed with time, but still. even if the government don't oppose them, the society will.

Turkey has always had a strong interest in the Turkic areas. For a while in the chinese civil war I believe sinkiang (east Turkestan) was independent. I am not sure about the dates.

For Pakistan to any group on its soil that is hostile to China is so dangerous as to be unthinkable.

All these people must move out and go elsewhere.

Have you ever been in Xinjiang to say that? If not, do not base your remarks on some hearsay.

As I have said, clean up you own axx before even opening your mouth against China.

i dont need to be there, remember. a picture says more than a thousand words!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

China hasn't done to the Uyghurs what the Turks did to the Kurds.

Give this pan-Turkic bullsht a rest.

dont let me post pictures here. your government has oppressed uighurs, and you cant deny it!

i dont need to be there, remember. a picture says more than a thousand words!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

dont let me post pictures here. your government has oppressed uighurs, and you cant deny it!

A picture? Or video may be false, how do you know that is the real news? You know how many lies I exposed some of the so-called video on here?

I want to see pictures, you can give me to see? I guarantee that China has a severe treatment of those thugs, but not for any ordinary people innocent Uighur Almost all of this, if it has an exception, then it should be some sad sad HAN (loss of family and friends) has a period of revenge in 7.5. It was a tragedy, I admit, but they should not be too much blame.

Uighurs without the right to freedom of movement? This is a joke, do you think that the offender who is in the streets? Those who are legitimate business Uighurs in China's cities?

What is this? Some kind of threat? On the internet seriously?

Go ahead post to your little heart's content.

it isn't a threat. you people say that you havent oppressed uighurs and i said i can post pictures to verify it!

it isn't a threat. you people say that you havent oppressed uighurs and i said i can post pictures to verify it!

I want to see pictures, you can give me to see? I guarantee that China has a severe treatment of those thugs, but not for any ordinary people innocent Uighur Almost all of this, if it has an exception, then it should be some sad sad HAN (loss of family and friends) has a period of revenge in 7.5. It was a tragedy, I admit, but they should not be too much blame.

Uighurs without the right to freedom of movement? This is a joke, do you think that the offender who is in the streets? Those who are legitimate business Uighurs in China's cities?

i dont think you understand me. i have never supported those who attacks and does riots.

innocent people who goes to work gets discriminated this and that. they dont get treated as people, and your government have oppressed them a lot back in the days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom