What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think you understand me. i have never supported those who attacks and does riots.

innocent people who goes to work gets discriminated this and that. they dont get treated as people, and your government have oppressed them a lot back in the days!

Oppression? Well, first there is no inhumane treatment, except for those thugs. Second, if you is not enough employment opportunities, I can admit it, but this is oppression? I do not think it is a precise definition, not to mention the Chinese government is taking measures to improve this point, you do not forget that this is in western China. there is not enough jobs, it is oppression? this is what you mean?

a good link with some photos.

http://fotogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/galeridetay.aspx?cid=24458&rid=2

@cardsharp

"China hasn't done to the Uyghurs what the Turks did to the Kurds."

i really want to know what we have done that is so much more worse than what you did. cause the krudish issue doesnt seem to bother the world. if it was human right violations europeans would be all over us!

@cardsharp

i really want to know what we have done that is so much more worse than what you did. cause the krudish issue doesnt seem to bother the world. if it was human right violations europeans would be all over us!

Actually, what Turks did to Turkey (destroy the Arabic script, remove the head scarf for women) is in a way more culturally repressive towards Islam than China's policies towards the Uighurs, who still use the Arabic script.

Uighurs can read an untranslated Qu'ran. Can most Turks in Turkey do so today?

How many lies from the Turks? Family planning? You know how many children Rebiya? No right to free movement, it seems, I really do not know where those Uighurs from China's city streets? Lie is what you use evidence?

Erdogan must watch himself. Recently, there has been some warmth in Turk-Chinese relationship. If this continues, then it is most likely that Turkey will be left neither this side nor that side, especially after the cold blows that have been exchanged with NATO and USA recently. While empathy is fine and acceptable, it must be drawn in consideration to the situation at hand in foreign affairs.

We hate Chinese cause they are massacred Turk peoples everytime...In the First they sended gifts to us and if we havent weapon they are attacked us.
Chinese Politic Games.Looks Like Friend.But they are hypocrite..(or how you are saying that)
They will do same thing to your country.Be carefull brother Pakistan.

This is a big lol for me. Is this your metric for if something is right or wrong? Whether the US or the Europeans talk about it? I don't want say lapdog but these kinds of comments are seriously stupid.

Considering it was the US and Europe supplying you with the weapons to crush the Kurds in the 90's (worse at the time than the Yugoslav massacres). Why would your little genocide bother them?

Actually, what Turks did to Turkey (destroy the Arabic script, remove the head scarf for women) is in a way more culturally repressive towards Islam than China's policies towards the Uighurs, who still use the Arabic script.

If they are dead this isnt important ;)

a little correction, it isn't turks who did that. it was kemalists.

@ your last sentence, we can read quran, we cant translate. but what do we have imams for!

This is a big lol for me. Is this your metric for if something is right or wrong? Whether the US or the Europeans talk about it? I don't want say lapdog but these kinds of comments are seriously stupid.

Considering it was the US and Europe supplying you with the weapons to crush the Kurds in the 90's (worse at the time than the Yugoslav massacres). Why would your little genocide bother them?

enlighten me, what is this MASSACRE we did against kurds?!?! my uncle is kurd, why wasnt he massacred?

we got supplied to krush kurds? are you mixing us with Iraq?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Still waiting for you to post the pictures here.

i edited the text a few posts back, check it out!

enlighten me, what is this MASSACRE we did against kurds?!?! my uncle is kurd, why wasnt he massacred?

There are still Jews alive in this world, so that = no holocaust.

I like your logic.

i edited the text a few posts back, check it out!

Hell your threat was that you'll post them here. Do it and so everyone can see.

If we massacred, we massacred.Problem ? =))

Sincan'dan deh

@cardsharp

You are not crazy? Those who are victims Han 7,5, are you crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom