What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
CardSharp, you are abroad, you may not know something, in fact, those pictures are familiar, those people are Han Chinese victims 7,5.

I understand. The numbers of killed divided by ethnicity tells the story no matter what spin Uyghurs abroad or their sympathsizers give it.

The most laughable comment coming from this bunch in the recent troubles was how these Uyghurs were only protesting and not carrying out an attack, despite bring with them improvised bombs and firearms and planning a hijacking.

this must be some really bad propaganda from our side then!
i guess so.. Chinese saying that killed people are hans cuz they dressed like Hans not like uyghurs, police in pic r investigating the murdurs after uyghur mob left the ground.

1074.jpg

OMG CONCLUSIVE PROOF. I take back everything I said!

i am not forgetfull, you say those in the pictures are chinese killed by uighurs. where are the uighurs then i ask?

lol @ you implying the absence of evidence is evidence itself. Where did you go to school?

Which picture shows shoot? That is obvious, all show that there are severe violence in the victim's death, not the bullet damage.

Answer this question, sir.

Watch them all Chines hitting Uighur Turks (And they are laugh ! ) :
And Massacre Video :

Last edited by a moderator:
Victory And Honour ! :D Im not fighting its my style.

Did you see that ?

Watch them all Chines hitting Uighur Turks (And they are laugh ! ) :
And Massacre Video :

Do not worry, one by one, first, it is enough to explain, he gave a false picture, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom