What's new

Turkey can fatally respond to syrian regime by going indirect

thefreesyrian

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
We all know the internal and external pressure, even from allies to restrain and not respond to the agression of the syrian regime.
But instead of going uniterally to war, Turkey can turn a blind eye to shipment of arms send to the Free Syrian Army, specially anti tank rocket, the FSA can then inflict heavy damage to the armored units, bmp, t52,t62,t72 which are the main assets the syrian regime possess to stop the revolt.

Syria can turn around and do the same and turn blind eye on Kurdish rebels and let them have plenty of anti tank and shoulder mounted anti aircraft weapons. When Bear is on board there are lots of possibilities. Not to mention Zions would love a piece of revenge on Turkey as well. Hope Turkey would not be that self destructive.

Above all why Turkey will go for self infliction just so Syrian terrorists can enjoy Saudi and NATO money?

idune , why are you so anti-turk for? listen mate no need to put 2 bangladesh flags and location as US , we know how bangladeshis like you are , deluded idiots , who are so angry that their country is poor then attacks succesfull muslim countries , and then says Turkey NATO , Turkey loves Isreal , tell me THIS MATEE TELL ME THIS WHAT THE HELL DID YOUR COUNTRY EVER SAY ABOUT PALESTINE EVER , WHAT DID THEY DO ??? WHAT DID ANY OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRY DO WHEN A SHIP CARRYING PEOPLE FROM 30 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WHERE ATTACKED AND AIM WAS TO HELP PALESTINE ? TELL ME IF YOU ARE SO MUSLIM . You are blind like a bull

Syria can turn around and do the same and turn blind eye on Kurdish rebels and let them have plenty of anti tank and shoulder mounted anti aircraft weapons. When Bear is on board there are lots of possibilities. Not to mention Zions would love a piece of revenge on Turkey as well. Hope Turkey would not be that self destructive.

Above all why Turkey will go for self infliction just so Syrian terrorists can enjoy Saudi and NATO money?

But Assad regime don't have the economical power of Turkey nor does he have the sophisticated weapon capabilty :D

Edit: We should call it Assad regime rather than Syria.

But Assad regime don't have the economical power of Turkey nor does he have the sophisticated weapon capabilty :D

Turkey can take it's revenge but in the right time when We all will smile our teeth at grins and jump up and down...:chilli:

But Assad regime has bigger strategic and financial backing unless you fail or refuse to see the bigger picture.

And at the same token people should call this overly arrogant Erdogan regime rather than Turkey. Which I been referring anyway.

But Assad regime has bigger strategic and financial backing unless you fail or refuse to see the bigger picture.

And at the same token people should call this overly arrogant Erdogan regime rather than Turkey. Which I been referring anyway.

Turkey is backed by the west+Arab league. Syria doesn't have but numbered allies who are getting despair.

If you don't know that US alone is stronger than China and Russia combined than there is no need to discuss anything with you....

Peace.

Problem in most Turkish and Erdogan regime calculation is that US isn't here to pick fight with bear. US is interested in using Saudi money and Turkish blood to do the regime change. If Turkey is willing to be US tool who can prevent you. It is just sad how a great nation and people ( Turkey that is) can be hijacked like that just so gulf monarchy and regime change game can go on.

Idune buddy, what's your problem with Turkey?

Turkey is the only ONE nation we love unconditionally. No expectations.... whatsoever, and I know as a FACT that they love us back. So buzz off with your theoretical scenarios.

If Turkey wishes to go for war, I'll fire the first bullet at her enemies!

Your comments goes to show sheer lack of understanding of the situation.

Iraq war was about oil but Syria isn't.
Back then Bear was weak just after Soviet disintegration, Bear is much stronger in finance, defense and leadership.

Bear has spoken that there will be no Libyan style regime change in Syria and Russia does guarantee that. So Turkish regime is free to play its hand. So instead of just talking here, demand to Erdogan to do what he is saying in public. We are eagerly waiting to see Turkish action for last few days.

Remember my Turkish friends when I told you we were allies?? We are even getting insulted together here.

:cheers:
You're not an Iota of what Turkey is. Maybe in a different dimension.

we have to see the enemies that are slowly looking their heads up to take our lands a combined effort to erase islam from the world , a combined effort to remove Turks from the world , we already had 16 empires , we will always be here , we should talk about russian extremist christians looking to destroy muslims aswell as other countries , by massacres to chechens , combined massacre to azeri turks , afghans in soviet times and many more , we should see how iranian officials even today are talking agressively against turkey

Back
Top Bottom