What's new

Turkey can fatally respond to syrian regime by going indirect

They're technically successors and not denied past treaties in the beginning, what will you do about that ? its their decision.

Armenia can't touch Nakchivan, you have enough problems already, if you insist on a expansionist policy, I suggest you to give it a try :)

Both Nakchivan and Karabagh are not given to Armenia, thats the main point.

I guess there is no point on further discuissing.

I brought up ancient history not to lay claims because of it, but to inform you that the reason there are no Armenians there today is because of ethnic cleansing. We have a legal claim to Azerbaijan. By Azerbaijan's own definition, Nakhchivan is not theirs. You keep rambling about treaties that Azerbaijan does not recognize.

Please, Azerbaijan has never defeated Armenia in a war. But if you are so quick to accept and respect the territorial changes of that war, why not accept the result of the war 20 years ago?

You are being very hypocrytical.

because the agreement was signed legally about nakhchivan , but there is no even "peace agreement" about karabag.

war still goes on legally.. karabag and maybe more are still changeble ..

Dear fellow forum members this thread is not about Azerbaijan & Nakchivan can we stick on the subject.

because the agreement was signed legally about nakhchivan , but there is no even "peace agreement" about karabag.

war still goes on legally.. karabag and maybe more are still changeble ..

Well there is a peace agreement. That is what the ceasefire is supposed to be.

What I can say is that if Armenia deems the capture of Nakhchivan necessary for strategic purposes, it will disregard legality completely. There is no shame in this, retaking Artsakh was technically illegal but it was necessary for future generations. Yes, Armenia will get some criticism from international community, but who cares?

Azerbaijan needs to also think about what it has to lose in war.

Back
Top Bottom