What's new

Turkey aiming for nuclear weapons ?

Turkey doesn't want to produce nuclear weapons.. They want tech to develop it if they want it in a very short time.

The focus is on Iran at the moment and the whole region including Turkey doesn't want Iran to have nukes. It would be kind of strange for Turkey to openly produce one while Iran is getting spanked for wanting one.

Probably when Iran war is over and they are neutralized Turkey might want to produce one in 2030 when I predict NATO and EU will be dissolved by then. When EU is gone, NATO is gone. Some say, Turkey already has NATO nukes. NATO won't exist forever. It is not good to relly on them. NATO promised Georgia protection but as we know at the end they were at their own.

Nuclear countries never get attacked. There is a good reason for that. If Turkey gets wealthy and influential it will also gain a lot of enemies. Every major economic power also has nukes and big army to protect themselves,

:sleep:

This is silly Iranian propaganda to use Turkey as a cover and turn it into a target instead of themselves.

Turkey is not aiming for nuclear weapons period.

Iranian propaganda !? :unsure:

We are dealing NATO in Afghan , then Kashmir & Indian next to our Border... already busted Russians in 89,
Some of our Troops serving in Saudia tooo, we are Inundated by Afghan Migrants, world largest Pool of Migrants is our Land
Two Great Mumleekat of Iran / Turkey enjoying all that Bloodshed under their Nose......
Turkey have special brotherly relations with ISRAEL

We are dealing NATO in Afghan , then Kashmir & Indian next to our Border... already busted Russians in 89,
Some of our Troops serving in Saudia tooo, we are Inundated by Afghan Migrants, world largest Pool of Migrants is our Land
Two Great Mumleekat of Iran / Turkey enjoying all that Bloodshed under their Nose......
Turkey have special brotherly relations with ISRAEL

Our relations are so brotherly that they decided killing a few of our citizens was ok.

Sorry I wont understand 2nd part of your statement, Plz pardon me if i said something foolish, I lost control on my emotions

I was trying to tell you that our relations cant be that brotherly, since Israel decided to kill Turkish citizens a few years ago (google Mavi Marmara if you're interested). Our relations have been good but they are not anymore since like 2005 or something.

The article is wrong on so many accounts. Turkey will not develop nuclear weapons, as it would mean the end of NATO membership, along with mass sanctions and increased hostility from Russia.

In an alternate timeline, I really wish our Turkish kin did become a nuclear power and stood with Pakistan.:-)

I was trying to tell you that our relations cant be that brotherly, since Israel decided to kill Turkish citizens a few years ago (google Mavi Marmara if you're interested). Our relations have been good but they are not anymore since like 2005 or something.
Yes I remember that incident, I dont know what i say , how to counter that Disease that spreading like Cancer
We want our Leader & Army to play its role in Palestine, but they have Logical reasons on their side, we are already spread to thin we cant open new fronts

The article is wrong on so many accounts. Turkey will not develop nuclear weapons, as it would mean the end of NATO membership, along with mass sanctions and increased hostility from Russia.

In an alternate timeline, I really wish our Turkish kin did become a nuclear power and stood with Pakistan.:-)

Every new country with nuclear capabilities is motivating another to get some too. Is like a disease, there's no good in it.

imo countries usually have nukes as a MAD measure against another rival/hostile country. Since Turkey doesnt really have a country it is really tense with - unlike e.g. USA/Soviet&Russia, Pakistan/India, Israel/Iran&Arabs -, i dont think Turkey desperately needs nuclear weapons soon, but Turkey should go for it if the current 'allies' and Russia suddenly go totally haywire about Turkey's growth, ambitions and role in central Asia and ME in the future.

Lets be realistic here; 1- Turkey doesnt need Nuclear Weapons
2- Turkey wont go for Nukes unless it wants to destroy the bridges with The West
3- Once in a while we see such reports...Dont fall for it

Bullsh!t.

In the long term, if Turkey wants to survive as an independent power. It needs a kick-*** nuclear military along with a massive economy...

Mate, I'm not really saying that, we are opting for nuclear weapons... but i was became a little confused when People asked that are we trying to produce nuclear weapons because of that clause... at the time our minister said that "No, we have no such desires, we even don't have a uranium mine".... but when i dig up farther, i learned that we are going to begin operating our Uranium mine in 2016....:what:

I too, don't think that we are going to produces nukes but it seems that we are preparing the background for nukes.... so speaking hypothetically, if Iran produce Nukes...i don't think we are going to stop and watch them.

All the countries encircling Israel should go nuclear or make it a precondition to disarm Israel.

Strangely, I believe all the Arab countries have signed the NPT, despite Israel's nuclear weapons. They have accepted their own inferiority and the possibility of nuclear blackmail.

When did we not stand with you?:butcher:

Back
Top Bottom