What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

No need to say Eurasian your Arab. I'm half Arab and half European yet I would never say I'm Eurasian or white. Have pride and don't say somebody is African with no base, Carthage (modern day Tunisia) was a Phoenician colony which makes them originally Levantine.
They consider themselves as berber or amazigh and not Arab let him stick to those who he is pretending to be. ! What phoenician what Levantine ? Phoenicians had their traiding route from "Carthago" they needed of course places where they can dock their ships and rest and and their choice was modern day Tunisia doesn't mean that Tunisians are phoenicians nor Levantinian

They consider themselves as berber or amazigh and not Arab let him stick to those who he is pretending to be. ! What phoenician what Levantine ? Phoenicians had their traiding route from "Carthago" they needed of course places where they can dock their ships and rest and and their choice was modern day Tunisia doesn't mean that Tunisians are phoenicians nor Levantinian
You know nothing...what pity...
You don't even know the Story of Carthage...
Neither North Africa...

Are you like that everyday? Playing the ignorant card in hope the guy in front of you is even more ignorant than you? that way you don't get rekt?

No need to say Eurasian your Arab. I'm half Arab and half European yet I would never say I'm Eurasian or white. Have pride and don't say somebody is African with no base, Carthage (modern day Tunisia) was a Phoenician colony which makes them originally Levantine.
phonicians are not a colony they were traders the only colony in Tunisia was France

Last edited:
Not even 7 years of "transformation" and already on the international market...
If only the Society/Companies were as good as them...

If I'm not mistaken, Never another Force in the Region (MENA Africa etc..) did give "training" to other Western forces...

None as far as I know actually.
And it's only getting started
the USGN is now standing on equal ground in training with the SEALs and Delta according to El Jbali yesterday while few years ago they were just learning from them.
Also the project to modernise even further the already high tech op room is just mind boggling

None as far as I know actually.
And it's only getting started
the USGN is now standing on equal ground in training with the SEALs and Delta according to El Jbali yesterday while few years ago they were just learning from them.
Also the project to modernise even further the already high tech op room is just mind boggling

That's the answer to TN society... When the Leadership is competent and work for a higher purpose then everything is possible... at the condition reward and positions are given to the one who work hard...

It seems that the air force is interested in the AgustaWestland AW101

09qbyS3j.jpg
VmWkawKE.jpg

It seems that the air force is interested in the AgustaWestland AW101

View attachment 540891 View attachment 540892
Helicopters should not be a priority for them as they just bought 12 UH-60s. Expanding the combat aircraft fleet should be pretty high on the list with aircraft such as the B-250 Bader being developed I don't see why Tunisia can't buy the planes for attacking terrorists. I got this excerpt from DSCA.mil which is a government website for keeping track of military foreign sales.

The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to Tunisia for UH-60M Black Hawk helicopters and associated equipment, parts, training and logistical support for an estimated cost of $700 million.
With this amount of money they could have at least bought a few fighters and in my opinion is money spent wrong.

Back
Top Bottom