What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

0-753x500.jpg

What are you talking about? They have a moderate armed forces for a country their size but you don't need to do them dirty like that.
Israel a tiny desert strip in the Middle East can handle Russia alone so what are you talking about ? Its not about the size of the country that matters but the size of the armed force which matters if you don't have any of those things (tank,ships,planes,missiles) you can barely handle Somalia

Israel a tiny desert strip in the Middle East can handle Russia alone so what are you talking about ? Its not about the size of the country that matters but the size of the armed force which matters if you don't have any of those things (tank,ships,planes,missiles) you can barely handle Somalia
They don't have enemies so no need for a lot of weapons. This is not Algeria and Morocco, Tunisia has never been in a conflict with another Arab nation in the past 50 or more years so they don't need a big armed forces. And why would Tunisia go to that pile of shit Somalia for no reason? Even the US could not take those immoral scum.

Let's not get ahead of yourself and let's not jump to conclusion otherwise... my little mouse tells me that Few bearded men with Aks and barefooted were able to put a country out there with a full scale modern army on his knee...
;)
Actually 2...

What are you talking about? They have a moderate armed forces for a country their size but you don't need to do them dirty like that.
They don't have enemies so no need for a lot of weapons. This is not Algeria and Morocco, Tunisia has never been in a conflict with another Arab nation in the past 50 or more years so they don't need a big armed forces. And why would Tunisia go to that pile of shit Somalia for no reason? Even the US could not take those immoral scum.
It's was free trolling... nothing more nothing else...
When someone got some inferiority complexe... the best way to feel better is to pick at what HE Thinks to be weaker... little did he knows... We all know the story of his own failure of an army...
That TO THIS DAY in age...no other army rivaled such humiliation in our world...

I can't deny what happened through the last couple of year's but If a country that was invaded from 36 countries at the same time destroying 96% of the entire military equipment and overthrow a government. the last one who has to speak in the country are the terrorists of course and what happens there if no government no foreign policy no any security forces that has been left in the country from an invasion...? exactly a caliphate
No little boy... Logic and sanity don't work like that...

When few thousands of barefooted/bearded man with AKs "ONLY"... where able to knock at the door of Baghdad... that is IRAQ... HAD this:
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_current_equipment_of_the_Iraqi_Army

AND couldn't do it... without the HELP of Iran and the US... I call it a Failure...an Humiliation...
Saddam Hussein Army did Hundreds of time better against the Most Powerful Army on Earth... While YOUR current Country with his own current Army... couldn't AGAINST few thousands of LITTERALY cavemen...

You may twist it as you wish to fulfill your ego... Facts are here... and every human being who followed the most simple news about ISIS in IRaq... knows who RUNAWAY with their Tanks and who didn't with Toyota's pick ups and AKs...

And last... Allah will ALWAYS make the arrogant eat his arrogance faster than he can swallow it...

When few thousands of barefooted/bearded man with AKs "ONLY"... where able to knock at the door of Baghdad... that is IRAQ... HAD this:

AND couldn't do it... without the HELP of Iran and the US... I call it a Failure...an Humiliation...
Saddam Hussein Army did Hundreds of time better against the Most Powerful Army on Earth... While YOUR current Country with his own current Army... couldn't AGAINST few thousands of LITTERALY cavemen...

You may twist it as you wish to fulfill your ego... Facts are here... and every human being who followed the most simple news about ISIS in IRaq... knows who RUNAWAY with their Tanks and who didn't with Toyota's pick ups and AKs...

And last... Allah will ALWAYS make the arrogant eat his arrogance faster than he can swallow it...
So what ? Are you an isis sympathizer who defend the role of isis in demolition of infrastructure and killing civilians but try to humiliate the Iraqi army I know that the iraqi army is weak that's why they wiped out isis out of rest of iraq without the help of Iran ! you don't have to tell me that or did you fought against daesh by the way most of your people are daeshis

Last edited:
So what ? Are you an isis sympathizer who defend the role of isis in demolition of infrastructure and killing civilians but try to humiliate the Iraqi army I know that the iraqi army is weak that's why they wiped out isis out of rest of iraq without the help of Iran ! you don't have to tell me that

To make you humble... after your statement about TN army...
As for your Iranian "Only help"... Not either...the one who help you the most is the US and peshmergas (in lesser extent)... by literally wiping to dust every ISIS bases/Cities/villages they were in...

But for you to not see it in the first place...is what worry me...

To make you humble... after your statement about TN army...
As for your Iranian "Only help"... Not either...the one who help you the most is the US and peshmergas (in lesser extent)... by literally wiping to dust every ISIS bases/Cities/villages they were in...

But for you to not see it in the first place...is what worry me...
we are atleast eurasian not africans :oops:

And? Since when Iraqis are Eurasian? You are either an Arab or a Kurd... You are no Eurasian...
No need to sell me your Cheap "foreign Fake" ethnicity with me...
Ok but where is iraq where is it located ? It lies in the Near east referred mostly to Middle East which is completely wrong Middle eastern countries are actually (iran,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Tajikistan) anyway where is it located

And? Since when Iraqis are Eurasian? You are either an Arab or a Kurd... You are no Eurasian...
No need to sell me your Cheap "foreign Fake" ethnicity with me...
I am not a Kurd and a Iraqi is an Arab

Ok but where is iraq where is it located ? It lies in the Near east referred mostly to Middle East which is completely wrong Middle eastern countries are actually (iran,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Tajikistan) anyway where is it located

You don't even know what Eurasian mean and how it's applied in the subject...
And you have the audacity to make such "arrogant" post about you being Eurasian and Me African...

Do you have a limit on how much Humiliation you can/should handle?

Look, just leave...don't answer me... you are giving a bad Image to yourself...To your Parents who should have given you a better Education in the first place...and to Iraqis in General...
Just go... No Hard feeling...

You don't even know what Eurasian mean and how it's applied in the subject...
And you have the audacity to make such "arrogant" post about you being Eurasian and Me African...

Do you have a limit on how much Humiliation you can/should handle?

Look, just leave...don't answer me... you are giving a bad Image to yourself...To your Parents who should have given you a proper Education...and to Iraqis in General...
Just go... No Hard feeling...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia

No need to say Eurasian your Arab. I'm half Arab and half European yet I would never say I'm Eurasian or white. Have pride and don't say somebody is African with no base, Carthage (modern day Tunisia) was a Phoenician colony which makes them originally Levantine.

Back
Top Bottom