What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

Russia made a strategic mistakes with selling S-400 to Turkey because Our guys are collecting all signals related with S-400 radars now. When a new crisis erupted, You will see How Russian S-400 will be converted into a scrap metal like Pantsir and Buk-M2

Great news but whither Turkish S-400 or any other exported S-400 system will show same signal or it will differ from each other ?

Turkish ELINT/SIGINT units have a large database that has stored the specific radio frequencies of Russian Tor-M1/2, OSA, BUK-M1/2, S-300 PMU1/2, S-125 and Pantsir systems. The stand off jammers are generating the counter-electronic attack/blinding methods based on encrypted characteristics and emmision classes of Russian SAM radiations. TurAF collected all secret RF datas of S-300 PMU2 and Buk-M2 systems in Azerbaijan. Greek OSA, S-300 PMU1, BUK-M1 and TOR systems are daily used to monitor Aegean so TurAF have created a perfect Russian SAM database to generate unique jammer signals based on collected secrets. This database allowed our guys to create many different tactics in changing war environment. This tactics are trained in Konya EHTES simulators. Furthermore, Turkish Army proved the capability of own electronic attack signals by blinding Russian SAM systems in Idlib retaliation. In addition, Russia made a strategic mistakes with selling S-400 to Turkey because Our guys are collecting all signals related with S-400 radars now. When a new crisis erupted, You will see How Russian S-400 will be converted into a scrap metal like Pantsir and Buk-M2 when It is needed.

View attachment 612904

Yep. We saw how much you achieved against Syrian army that had 4 Pantsirs in Idlib and couple of Buks. 2nd stronkest NATO army :lol:

Turkish ELINT/SIGINT units have a large database that has stored the specific radio frequencies of Russian Tor-M1/2, OSA, BUK-M1/2, S-300 PMU1/2, S-125 and Pantsir systems. The stand off jammers are generating the counter-electronic attack/blinding methods based on encrypted characteristics and emmision classes of Russian SAM radiations. TurAF collected all secret RF datas of S-300 PMU2 and Buk-M2 systems in Azerbaijan. Greek OSA, S-300 PMU1, BUK-M1 and TOR systems are daily used to monitor Aegean so TurAF have created a perfect Russian SAM database to generate unique jammer signals based on collected secrets. This database allowed our guys to create many different tactics in changing war environment. This tactics are trained in Konya EHTES simulators. Furthermore, Turkish Army proved the capability of own electronic attack signals by blinding Russian SAM systems in Idlib retaliation. In addition, Russia made a strategic mistakes with selling S-400 to Turkey because Our guys are collecting all signals related with S-400 radars now. When a new crisis erupted, You will see How Russian S-400 will be converted into a scrap metal like Pantsir and Buk-M2 when It is needed.

View attachment 612904
same could be applied to say.......spyder?

but i just figured out panstir a superb system, even it can fire 2 missiles after the vehicle get destroyed by TuAF.
Radar was folded, so Pantsir could not fire missiles by it's own. Most probably bomb explosion caused missile ignition, which proves that video is authentic.

I think you should have got a heart attack from latest developments :lol:
Russian Ruble Plummets Amid Oil Market Chaos

The ruble hit a four-year low against the U.S. dollar as oil prices crashed 30% overnight.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/03/09/russian-ruble-plummets-amid-oil-market-chaos-a69562

Yep. We saw how much you achieved against Syrian army that had 4 Pantsirs in Idlib and couple of Buks. 2nd stronkest NATO army :lol:
Your right, whole world has seen it and numerous articles are written about ''worlds first large scale drone operation in a conventional warfare'' and how much damage it caused in just a couple days.
Now ofcourse you will try to play it down, call it lies, discredit the evidences but whole world knows another thing which is what kind of pathological liars the Russians are and how cheap and predictable their poropaganda is.

2560px-Pantsir-S1_operators_updated.png

Here are the Pantsir operators, no serious military power except Russia obviously uses it and certainly wont order anymore after the Idlib retaliation.
As said your only chance is to bribe some dictators, this might give you another couple Pantsir sales if you are lucky.

I wonder if lying is a cultural thing among Russians. I mean, i can understand Russian state's lies since they inherited Soviet tradition but what we are seeing is large scale lying among Russian indivuals.

Guess, it's a cultural thing. :meeting:

I wonder if lying is a cultural thing among Russians. I mean, i can understand Russian state's lies since they inherited Soviet tradition but what we are seeing is large scale lying among Russian indivuals.

Guess, it's a cultural thing. :meeting:
Putin bots, or Pubots as i call them...

Radar was folded, so Pantsir could not fire missiles by it's own. Most probably bomb explosion caused missile ignition, which proves that video is authentic.

Of course it can fire missiles using data from external sources. But that is irrelevant actually, the video is fake which is proved by the fact that its cut ater "explosion" like previous one.

Your right, whole world has seen it and numerous articles are written about ''worlds first large scale drone operation in a conventional warfare'' and how much damage it caused in just a couple days.
Now ofcourse you will try to play it down, call it lies, discredit the evidences but whole world knows another thing which is what kind of pathological liars the Russians are and how cheap and predictable their poropaganda is.

Here are the Pantsir operators, no serious military power except Russia obviously uses it and certainly wont order anymore after the Idlib retaliation.
As said your only chance is to bribe some dictators, this might give you another couple Pantsir sales if you are lucky.

No serious military power is using Turkish drones either and wont order them after miserably failed Idlib operation.As for Pantsirs a lot of customers could order them seeing what they did to 2nd stronkest NATO army :lol:

No serious military power is using Turkish drones either and wont order them after miserably failed Idlib operation.As for Pantsirs a lot of customers could order them seeing what they did to 2nd stronkest NATO army :lol:
This will change as soon as the National Engine gets ready my friend, we will see who will have export success and who not. :)

Of course it can fire missiles using data from external sources. But that is irrelevant actually, the video is fake which is proved by the fact that its cut ater "explosion" like previous one.
Wow, so the lenght of a video is now a determining factor for its authenticity? Your excuses get worse and worse dude.

Last edited:
This will change as soon as the National Engine gets ready my friend, we will see who will have export success and who not. :)

Wow, so the lenght of a video is not a determining factor for its authenticity? Your excuses get worse and worse dude.

you should leave it alone and just walk away....:-)

@xenon54 Don't expect the Russians anyway to recognize their most modern air defence systems showed poor performances in face of armed drones,or will downplay this fact.

This will severely damage the trust in Russian air defence systems,supposedly the best in the world,especially in countries relying/interested in these air defence systems to reinforce their access denial capabilities.
-
I can tell you France is closely monitoring the TAF's performances in their recent operations in Syria. Same probably for other NATO countries.

you should leave it alone and just walk away....:-)
But its fun. :lol:

@xenon54 Don't expect the Russians anyway to recognize their most modern air defence systems showed poor performances in face of armed drones,or will downplay this fact.

This will severely damage the trust in Russian air defence systems,supposedly the best in the world,especially in countries relying/interested in these air defence systems to reinforce their access denial capabilities.
-
I can tell you France is closely monitoring the TAF's performances in their recent operations in Syria. Same probably for other NATO countries.
I think the actual experts have seen who did what in the recent weeks and get an idea how the future battlefields might get shaped with the autonomous / semi-autonomous vehicles being the decisive factor.
Drones are the future for sure, we should all just appreciate the Russian sacrifice since their systems are supposed to be sophisticated, good targets for PR and technology demonstration.

Turkey is preparing to make a great surprise for Russian made SAM systems with new anti-radiation land attack drones. All parameters and the successes on subcomponents prove that Turkish kamikaze and anti-radiation drone program called “Kargi” came to an end in trials. This project was kept secret cause of some unknown reasons but I believe It will be introduced in this year. Kargi will replace Israeli Harpy in Turkish inventory and acc to TEI manager, The Kargi loitering kamikaze and anti-radiation drone powered with PG-50 motor will be able to fly from Turkey to England. Ka-band rf seeker head was developed by Aselsan and warhead from Tübitak SAGE. This drone will detect the locations of not only hostile radars by their radio waves but also armored vehicles, troops, tanks by electro-optic payload. Addition to track/destroy fire/forget/update function at kamikaze mode, this drone will be able to illuminate enemy assets to be targeted by laser guided munions launched by other manned/unmanned aircrafts. This electro-optic paylod called Atmaca was developed by Aselsan and qualification studies completed.

Atmaca (10kg) for Kargi
upload_2020-3-12_0-31-23.jpeg

2560px-Pantsir-S1_operators_updated.png

Show me a single pantsir in iran inventory .

All you Turks and Israelis shitting on S400 for no reason. You guys have shot down a bunch of 1960s old soviet era Systems in the hands of a massively underfunded, depleted and relatively unskilled Syrian army and bragging about it. :lol:. Why not fly an F16 to Russia and try shooting down an S400, lets see how far you reach. India and Turkey both chose S400 for good reason and at least in India's case, it was after several years of research. We spent more than 5 years examining the system and decided to chose it, even if it meant US sanctions and virtually being barred out from ever buying F-35.

Back
Top Bottom