What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

LOOOL.

Take your L.

Me 1: 0 Turkey.

Lol, was it in Libya? Ow it is not 8 but 2, working propaganda machine...:-)

I could never realise when a amreecan cries about russian equipment in syria destroyed by Turkey....

O Pantsir was not activated, no it is from a game, Libya, wait animated...:(

raw

And the English source
Two Syrian Pantsyr systems damaged in Turkey’s attacks — Russian Defense Ministry

Too bad for the trolls of the certain nationalities since they worked so hard....from Libya to CGI....

Are you still in denial, troll? Turkey released the videos of Lybian Pantsir and Pantsir with computer generated explosion. That is obvious fact.

Two Pantsirs most probably were damaged by artillery strikes and Turkey doesnt even have videos of them.

CGI? Lol you guys get funnier each passing day. :rofl:

Err, because its the same explosion maybe? Even the Wheel marks are same, are you saying those are supposed to be two different systems? o_O I dont really get the point you are trying to make here.

Is that really hard for you? The marked derbies are identical to each other. The explosion is made of multiple scaled identical objects flying in different directions. Still dont get?

Before any hard-core Erdo fan gets angry at me, he seems to think same as me he just doesnt have the luxury to be as open about it..
I am not fun of any politician but I pity you.

Is that really hard for you? The marked derbies are identical to each other. The explosion is made of multiple scaled identical objects flying in different directions. Still dont get?
You post two pictures of the same explosion, i would be surprised if the debris werent identical...

But the Russian state admitted that two Pantsir got destroyed in Syria by Turkish Airstrikes anyways, why are you denying something that Russia admitted?

I am not fun of any politician but I pity you.
Pity yourself.

You post two pictures of the same explosion, i would be surprised if the debris werent identical...

But the Russian state admitted that two Pantsir got destroyed in Syria by Turkish Airstrikes anyways, why are you denying something that Russia admitted?

OMG the derbies from the same pic are identical with each other. Here you have 5 identical derbies:
asd-1-1-768x406.jpg

Still dont see it?

Im not denying damaged Pantsirs, i say they are not related to fake videos released by Turkey.

OMG the derbies from the same pic are identical with each other. Here you have 5 identical derbies:
asd-1-1-768x406.jpg

Still dont see it?

Im not denying damaged Pantsirs, i say they are not related to fake videos released by Turkey.
Now i get what you mean, but look closer they are not identical at all, just look similar.
Russia admitted it, why would Turkey produce CGI for something that even Russia eventually admits?

Now i get what you mean, but look closer they are not identical at all, just look similar.
Russia admitted it, why would Turkey produce CGI for something that even Russia eventually admits?
Don't go arguing with this guy.

A computer generated video like this is super hard to make.

For example, most of the strikes, took place in the videos are geo-located. So, in order to to make a video like this, the company needs satellite images with very high resolutions (with the altitude datas), then need to model vehicles, need to model humans, then animators need to add motion to the models(frame by frame), on top they need to code temperature infos to frames, and render all of this stuff. There only 2 companies in Turkey(Istanbul) that are capable to do this amount of work. And they will need months (probably years) to generate these kind of videos. (I'm not even going into making, track paths, wind and stuff like that).

Even the hollywood can't generate these videos in a week.

Don't go arguing with this guy.

A computer generated video like this is super hard to make.

For example, most of the strikes, took place in the videos are geo-located. So, in order to to make a video like this, the company needs satellite images with very high resolutions (with the altitude datas), then need to model vehicles, need to model humans, then animators need to add motion to the models(frame by frame), on top they need to code temperature infos to frames, and render all of this stuff. There only 2 companies in Turkey(Istanbul) that are capable to do this amount of work. And they will need months (probably years) to generate these kind of videos. (I'm not even going into making, track paths, wind and stuff like that).

Even the hollywood can't generate these videos in a week.
Besides the video got posted instantly.

turks are trying hard after losing another war to us. We managed to kill 50+ turks just in one single airstrike by using one single bomb and who know how many turks were killed later.
13146870.jpg

turks were completely beated and humiliated as usual. Everything is left for them is to spread blatant lies on the internet.

turks are trying hard after losing another war to us. We managed to kill 50+ turks just in one single airstrike by using one single bomb and who know how many turks were killed later.
13146870.jpg

turks were completely beated and humiliated as usual. Everything is left for them is to spread blatant lies on the internet.
Great archivement, attack defensless soldiers who are there to enforce a ceasefire which was agreed with upon. Now you come here and brag about what kind of bitches you are.

But i blame our goverment who thought it would be a good idea to trust people who bomb schools and hospitals, you Russians are never gonna change.

13146870.jpg

Russian dogs whose women are fucked for 5$
There’s reason why russian girls marry more and more turks ;)

Back
Top Bottom