What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

-Lie propaganda
-Video game
-Libya footage
-Tens of drones lost

What’s next? If Turkish Army made you feel like Russian SAM’s were striked down as if watching a video game, that is a big pleasure for Turkish industry. It is all about the maturity level of our advancements in a serious conflict done against a conventional army.

- One Libyan Pantsir
- One Pantsir with fake computer generated explosion
- Some footage of SAM systems that were never hit by anything

So still no single video with destroyed SAM in Syria? Do you think repeating nonsense will help? :lol:

Yes, computer aided simulation tech is so advanced, all of them made by computer, you are right, there is no butt hurt.

Yes, computer aided simulation tech is so advanced, all of them made by computer, you are right, there is no butt hurt.
well , i don't say all of them are computer generated , but let be honnest computer aided simulation tech is advanced enough to make fake videos

You actulally needed to use something more advanced. Look WTF is this? Why the derbies are identical and why Pantsir disappeared? :lol:

deb-768x403.jpg

asd-1-1-768x406.jpg

:-) What a pleasure when I saw this troll crying while behaving like head of CSI team for face saving. Prepare your next excuses but no vodka while watching the action footages please ! If you seek a help for your pain in forum pages, we don’t have any cure for it my friend. You should better not to watch the footages to take a full fresh breath.

Last edited:
if turkey destroyed a Tor it mean they attacked russian not syrian and I doubt you did that. its not like you could say that Tor system entered turkey land
its syrian Air defence system
S-300 Missile System
Buk-M2 Missile System
Buk-M1-2 Missile System
Pantsir S-2
Pantsir S-1
Tunguska
Strela-10
Strela-1
9k33 Osa
2K12 Kub
S-200
S-125 Pechora
S-75

don't knew if there is anything else

Well, you saw the footage, Turkish UCAV's cross-hair was on TOR, i don't think that they have shown any mercy for it.

But, i know this would come to this point. We are talking about a country who bombs hospitals and blames Belgian Air Force for it... https://tass.com/world/907661

Turkey doesnt release whole video of destruction due to some military secret probably. if you have problem with their legitimacy ask your men on the field. They knew whole story.

Well, you saw the footage, Turkish UCAV's cross-hair was on TOR, i don't think that they have shown any mercy for it.

But, i know this would come to this point. We are talking about a country who bombs hospitals and blames Belgian Air Force for it... https://tass.com/world/907661
well what i see is that the video was taken from so far away that you probably could not get a lock on the Tor . don't forget detecting target range and locking range are different.

well what i see is that the video was taken from so far away that you probably could not get a lock on the Tor . don't forget detecting target range and locking range are different.
Or maybe, it got closer and shot it?

Or maybe, it got closer and shot it?
as I said those are operated by russia not syria, the locking range is probably half detection range and put the airplane well inside the engagement range of Tor

Back
Top Bottom