What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

It's a fighter-bomber, as in it can play both roles.

And dlfor syria, it IS a big deal, because it's one less tool in the Assad's belt. Syria can't afford to replace these tools.
Su-34 is a fighter-bomber. Su-24 is tactical (frontline by Russian classification) bomber.

What is the score? And that PESA radar makes me doubt about S-400. I have reached some information about Russian Radar technology i could not find more then Phassed Array technology what we call PESA. ther technology is old and outdated when it comes to electronics like ther EO and sensor. In time of war our S400 will decrease range and engagements because of the jamming.

They lack on AESA and GaN technology, and the question is did they have AESA? If we look to ther SAM radars they are all Phassed Array.

So called radar that can detect Stealth. The angle you can steer and detect a stealth fighter from a different angle make doubt about the effect in real lif scenario.

BlondVariableHerring-small.gif

advantage of a PESA
* it can steer electronicly, yes thats the only advantage you can find on the internet.

disadvantage of a PESA
* it works with single band and easy to jam what we have see against assads whores in the field.

Advantage of AESA
* longer range
* possible to work in multi band
* better ressistance against jamming
* detect smaller targets
* Low interception
* realiabillity because of a single T/R fall of it can work.
* Need les T/R

disadvantage of AESA
* field of view betwee 90 and 120 degrees.

bz2kzhj.gif

Our jammers like KORAL based on AESA and GaN will overkill Russian SAM. I have pity on Arab dictators buying and giving billions on equipments what wont protect them:-).

@500

You people have experiences, tell us about.
Well , the last customer of S400 is Turkey , at least Arabs didn't lose another contract which they spend money and time for it ...

You turks are hilarious ....

The antenna elements/arrays on PESA is connected into a phase shifter that is controlled by an advanced computer. Phase shifter delays the radiowaves emitted by each arrays in line in accordance with calculated neccesity. This put antenna elements/arrays into a line to emit a group of wavefront to be steered in an angel to the antenna. That is the main method for steering the beams into an angel without moving the antenna in PESA. If you move the antenna, you can increase the area that emp are emitted but main defficiency of Pesa is that you can not steer each generated beams seperately. AESA solved this problem.

In additions, All antenna elements/arrays (or group) are connected into single transmitter or receiver module which makes PESA totally separate from AESA structurally. That is also main reason that PESA stay behind of AESA in terms of performance. Cause of Connecting a single transmitter module for all antenna elements, PESA radars(older generation) use mostly single frequency which is open to be jammed by hostile units.

At AESA antenna structure, each antenna elements are connected to a separate Transmit/Receive modules. Each Tx modules generate current for each antenna elements. The separate phase shifters control each elements to delay their radiowaves independently which allow computers to direct the wave at an angel independantly. This allows AESA to produce multiple beams at many different frequencies simultaneously which is a good way to provide the resistance for jamming. Independent use of each arrays allow AESA to perform more advanced characteristics on tracking multiple targets/multiple tasks while generating many different frequency appointed on each beams to detect on multiple targets.

upload_2020-3-8_19-38-40.png

What is the score? And that PESA radar makes me doubt about S-400. I have reached some information about Russian Radar technology i could not find more then Phassed Array technology what we call PESA. ther technology is old and outdated when it comes to electronics like ther EO and sensor. In time of war our S400 will decrease range and engagements because of the jamming.

They lack on AESA and GaN technology, and the question is did they have AESA? If we look to ther SAM radars they are all Phassed Array.

So called radar that can detect Stealth. The angle you can steer and detect a stealth fighter from a different angle make doubt about the effect in real lif scenario.

advantage of a PESA
* it can steer electronicly, yes thats the only advantage you can find on the internet.

disadvantage of a PESA
* it works with single band and easy to jam what we have see against assads whores in the field.

Advantage of AESA
* longer range
* detect smaller targets
* Low interception
* Need les T/R

disadvantage of AESA

bz2kzhj.gif

Our jammers like KORAL based on AESA and GaN will overkill Russian SAM. I have pity on Arab dictators buying and giving billions on equipments what wont protect them:-).

@500

Last edited:

advantage of a PESA

disadvantage of a PESA

Advantage of AESA
* longer range
* detect smaller targets
* Low interception
* Need les T/R

disadvantage of AESA

bz2kzhj.gif

@500

One of the main problems of Pantsir is its booster scheme: it has large booster which accelerates missile to 1300 m/s and unpowered second stage. What does it mean?

1) About 2 km dead zone (missile cant hit while booster is working).
2) Since second stage is unpowered it has poor maneuverability.

The reason Pantsir uses booster is because it was developed from cheap anti helicopter "Tunguska". Booster scheme is good against heicopters, thanks to high speed and there is no need in high maneuverability.

Bla bla who the fak did destroyed the Pantsir in Libya is the question. Come with source and not stories....
i hope you know that dead people and destroyed equipment is the only thing Turkey will have at the end of the Syrian war? You will kill alot of things, but you will never control Syrian land in any real or valuable way. Just watch....you have no good realistic end result.

Second butthurt spotted...
are you projecting??

i hope you know that dead people and destroyed equipment is the only thing Turkey will have at the end of the Syrian war? You will kill alot of things, but you will never control Syrian land in any real or valuable way. Just watch....you have no good realistic end result.

are you projecting??
Turkey will have Damascus, Baghdad, Haremain, Tripolli etc. when the dust settles down no matter how much the scums moan in agony....

No no no, it is photoshopped, cant be real, may be from Libya or somewhere else!

-Lie propaganda
-Video game
-Libya footage
-Tens of drones lost

What’s next? If Turkish Army made you feel like Russian SAM’s were striked down as if watching a video game, that is a big pleasure for Turkish industry. It is all about the maturity level of our advancements in a serious conflict done against a conventional army.

Till today there was no claim about turkey hit tor but today this video come up .:what:
Hımm, Ministry of Defence just says stuff like, "We have destroyed 10 tanks, 3 air defence systems" but they don't say anything about the specific systems. I mean they don't say, "We have destroyed 7 T-72, 3 T-90"

- Interesting thing is, they show no strikes took place in this new video.
Maybe they would release more footage in the future, maybe depending on the reactions.

If you remember, when they showed the first pantsir video, people said, "this Libya not Syria". Then a few days later they showed another Pantsir video. Then people said, only 2 air defence systems destroyed, then they showed this video. Maybe, people will say Turkish UAVs just observed but didn't engaged...and maybe we will see even more videos.

This reminded me that Journalist named Kaşıkçı's assasination in Istanbul by Saudi Government. Turkish side, released information bit by bit depending on the Saudi's reaction.

Last edited:

I know there's a clash with Syria right now, but to celebrate with Israel (perhaps the worst oppressor around) just pains me.

I always imagine the Zionists and the Americans sitting back and laughing as Muslim states and societies turn on each other.

I know there have been mistakes by the Syrian govt, just like there are by most govts, but that doesn't mean we should forget the people behind the scenes who want these mistakes to turn into violent clashes.

Sad times.

Hımm, Ministry of Defence just says stuff like, "We have destroyed 10 tanks, 3 air defence systems" but they don't say anything about the specific systems. I mean they don't say, "We have destroyed 7 T-72, 3 T-90"

- Interesting thing is, they show no strikes took place in this new video.
Maybe they would release more footage in the future, maybe depending on the reactions.

If you remember, when they showed the first pantsir video, people said, "this Libya not Syria". Then a few days later they showed another Pantsir video. Then people said, only 2 air defence systems destroyed, then they showed this video. Maybe, people will say Turkish UAVs just observed but didn't engaged...and maybe we will see even more videos.

This reminded me that Journalist named Kaşıkçı's assasination in Istanbul by Saudi Government. Turkish side, released information bit by bit depending on the Saudi's reaction.
if turkey destroyed a Tor it mean they attacked russian not syrian and I doubt you did that. its not like you could say that Tor system entered turkey land
its syrian Air defence system
S-300 Missile System
Buk-M2 Missile System
Buk-M1-2 Missile System
Pantsir S-2
Pantsir S-1
Tunguska
Strela-10
Strela-1
9k33 Osa
2K12 Kub
S-200