Turkish UCAVs Used;

BAYKAR BAYRAKTAR TB-2
$5mil

L_20180227111725538309.jpg

line-break-png-3.png

TUSAS ANKA-S
$10mil
uYcdgyTHakbXTrYKXdhS.jpg

you only managed to take a picture of this from extreme range of your drone detection range which is outside the engagement range of the system at that range you were not able to engage it.

They were detected and identified. If those targets were required to be engaged and they may have been, Turkey has the capability to neutralise them out to 250+km

They were detected and identified. If those targets were required to be engaged and they may have been, Turkey has the capability to neutralise them out to 250+km
wonder why not engage them, specially as they reduced your drone campaign to nearly zero after the initial shock and awe phase passed .
let me tell you why . you detected the system but you were too far away to designate the target exact position and guide those rockets to them unless you use better optics on your drone or get sattellite access like what USA and Israel have . and at to it the case that pantsir have some problem that TOR seems to lack no matter the fact that its older than Pantsir

wonder why not engage them, specially as they reduced your drone campaign to nearly zero after the initial shock and awe phase passed .
let me tell you why . you detected the system but you were too far away to designate the target exact position and guide those rockets to them unless you use better optics on your drone or get sattellite access like what USA and Israel have . and at to it the case that pantsir have some problem that TOR seems to lack no matter the fact that its older than Pantsir
HOW DO KNOW that they were not destroyed? we see just seconds of whole video.

Turkish Missiles BORA , SOM and soon ATMACA with RF+IIR seeker to wipe out S200/S300 of Regime in Syria

RIP Pantsir , BUK , TOR , S-125 etc in IDLIB

akinci-tiha-ozellikleri.jpg

aksungur3c.jpg

Very soon AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs armed with 75 km KUZGUN smart ammunition to hit even moving targets

KUZGUN modular joint attack Ammunition with RF - IIR seekers

Weight : 100 kg
Warhead : 25-60 kg
Accuracy : 1 m
Guidance : INS/GPS , Datalink
Seeker : RF or IIR
kuzgun-bro%C5%9F%C3%BCr-kullan%C4%B1m-senaryolar%C4%B1-k%C3%BC%C3%A7%C3%BCk.jpg

D5pGGR9WkAInvGC.jpg:large

Last edited:

Where did you read drone campaign reduced to zero after initial shock ? I can give you the number of damages drones have caused to Asad army day by day. In whole conflict, Turkey lost 5 drones overall but I wonder What is your source to claim such a thing ?
In addition, Turkey destroyed 8 proven SAM batteries and you just saw 3 of them in footage. Final 3 SAM were destroyed in last 2 days of conflict. Before reaching an early result for your face saving, Just respect the numbers of your opponents. Otherwise, You will be proven wrong step by step.

HOW DO KNOW that they were not destroyed? we see just seconds of whole video.
come on , I think we are over this debate if they get destroyed or not .
whatever get destroyed yo provided evidence and I never disputed them . but let be honest here

Where did you read drone campaign reduced to zero after initial shock ? I can give you the number of damages drones have caused to Asad army day by day. In whole conflict, Turkey lost 5 drones overall but I wonder What is your source to claim such a thing ?
In addition, Turkey destroyed 8 proven SAM batteries and you just saw 3 of them in footage. Final 3 SAM were destroyed in last 2 days of conflict. Before reaching an early result for your face saving, Just respect the numbers of your opponents. Otherwise, You will be proven wrong step by step.
the fact that Erdugan was in Moscow not Putin in Ankara , the fact that SAA gained Land not loosing it . we clearly saw in early days of campaign syrian army was on loosing ground but later they regain what the lost and made advances and by what i saw of SAA in last years that means they had nearly no resistance in front of them.

Turkish Missiles BORA , SOM and soon ATMACA with RF+IIR seeker to wipe out S200/S300 of Regime in Syria

RIP Pantsir , BUK , TOR , S-125 etc in IDLIB

akinci-tiha-ozellikleri.jpg

aksungur3c.jpg

Very soon AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs armed with 75 km KUZGUN smart ammunition to hit even moving targets

KUZGUN modular joint attack Ammunition with RF - IIR seekers

Weight : 100 kg
Warhead : 25-60 kg
Accuracy : 1 m
Guidance : INS/GPS , Datalink
Seeker : RF or IIR
kuzgun-bro%C5%9F%C3%BCr-kullan%C4%B1m-senaryolar%C4%B1-k%C3%BC%C3%A7%C3%BCk.jpg

D5pGGR9WkAInvGC.jpg:large
this is what Tor exactly designed to fight

So far we didn't see the Turkish governement lying about their martyrs or the destroyed pantsirs. But on the other hand I can't say the same thing about the Russians.

After the Turkish respond to the Sputnik channel's propaganda (only 2 pantsir damaged), they just stopped publishing their lies. And they know that if they continue, they will get more footage.

If the drone is in range to film the Buk and locade it, it's already over.

SAA=Sectarian Assad Army

Maximum range of TB2 and Anka-s is 24000 feet (basic version) or 27000 feet(upgraded)
Tor range for UAV detecting is 9-15 km(29527-49212 feet)
Buk maximum range is 25km(82000 feet)
Pantsir s1 range for tactical aircraft is 20km(65616 feet)
Yet some deluded guys claim turkish drones filmed russian made air defense systems at distance greater than maximum range of these vodka superior systems ;)

you only managed to take a picture of this from extreme range of your drone detection range which is outside the engagement range of the system at that range you were not able to engage it.

Pantsir can engage targets 18 km far so your mythe is busted. The radar have range of 28 km.

the fact that Erdugan was in Moscow not Putin in Ankara , the fact that SAA gained Land not loosing it . we clearly saw in early days of campaign syrian army was on loosing ground but later they regain what the lost and made advances and by what i saw of SAA in last years that means they had nearly no resistance in front of them.

An interesting approach to prove so called “reduced zero drone activity after initial shock passed”. This logic may make you feel better but these don’t prove anything about destruction of Russian made SAM systems operated by Asadist forces or so called ineffectivity of Turkish drones after the first wave bla blas. Next time, Try to generate better excuses which suits the actual point of your claims.

So far we didn't see the Turkish governement lying about their martyrs or the destroyed pantsirs. But on the other hand I can't say the same thing about the Russians.

After the Turkish respond to the Sputnik channel's propaganda (only 2 pantsir damaged), they just stopped publishing their lies. And they know that if they continue, they will get more footage.

If the drone is in range to film the Buk and locade it, it's already over.
The problem is that turkey government never made any claim about Tor or S300. But on the internet some fan of Turkish armed force made such claims.
And don't forget engagement range is a lot less than detection range.

SAA=Sectarian Assad Army

Maximum range of TB2 and Anka-s is 24000 feet (basic version) or 27000 feet(upgraded)
Tor range for UAV detecting is 9-15 km(29527-49212 feet)
Buk maximum range is 25km(82000 feet)
Pantsir s1 range for tactical aircraft is 20km(65616 feet)
Yet some deluded guys claim turkish drones filmed russian made air defense systems at distance greater than maximum range of these vodka superior systems ;)
Go and look at the video you yourself can see the difference in distance of filmed Tor compared to pantsir or S-125.
By the way you are mixing engagement range with engagement altitude and flight altitude.

An interesting approach to prove so called “reduced zero drone activity after initial shock passed”. This logic may make you feel better but these don’t prove anything about destruction of Russian made SAM systems operated by Asadist forces or so called ineffectivity of Turkish drones after the first wave bla blas. Next time, Try to generate better excuses which suits the actual point of your claims.
The only thing I ask is provide proof about destruction of the Tor system or S300 system. Did I ask anything about S125 or pantsir ? Did I question your claim about them ? Did I questioned your announcement about the number of destroyed SAMs ?
Did your government or army made any claims about destroying Tor or S300 ?

And still another question if SAA received such beating how they made advancement , can you show me another instance that they could tolerate loss in battle and stand their ground or made any advance. Let be honest if they had such capabilities today Golan Heights were part of Syria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom