What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

Come on! it is fake, computer generated and we dont like to see it!

i can see many blown particles very identical to each others, must be a bad computer job. we need to change photoshop operators in or headquarter.

but i just figured out panstir a superb system, even it can fire 2 missiles after the vehicle get destroyed by TuAF.

Last edited:
Come on! it is fake, computer generated and we dont like to see it!

i can see many blown particles very identical to each others, must be a bad computer job. we need to change photoshop operators in or headquarter.

but i just figured out panstir a superb system, even it can fire 2 missiles after the vehicle get destroyed by TuAF.

ahaha thats hilarious :lol:

So WTF is this could you please explain? Some kind of glowing birds? Turkish secret drone swarms? Maybe you should try to use different software :lol:

01.png

02.png

1t.png

OK, may be they are missile housing parts which is made from fiber, after explosion spherical shape may blow with same pattern dont know but no need to photoshop it.

I wish they would release all the footage already and kill the Russian SAM market once for all.
You should release video with aftermath of at least any single destroyed AD not with laughable computer generated explosions, and even that will not help you get back Seraqib.

New footage of a destroyed pantsir in response to Sputnik :pop:

Russian troll mode on

* it's Libya.
* it's not Pantsir, it's icecream truck.
* it's CGI.
* Pantsir got just a small scratch and already repaired.
* Pantsir is not in combat position. It fired all of its missiles and shot down over 9000 Turkish drones right before this footage.

Russian troll mode off

You should release video with aftermath of at least any single destroyed AD not with laughable computer generated explosions, and even that will not help you get back Seraqib.

Dude, it's not good for your health to be so angry. The particles you see are nothing but the burns shown by the flir. It is the explosion of garbage missiles and activated rocket engines in the smoke that you see in the front. You can try to make your shitty systems look like something rather than ruin yourself around.

fR7fuA.jpg

Bombing a unprotected outpost and being proud of it.
Dont play victim after you invaded another country illegally. wow, you guys act like the Muslim Israel- you use the same lies and tactics in war. smh.

Dude, it's not good for your health to be so angry. The particles you see are nothing but the burns shown by the flir. It is the explosion of garbage missiles and activated rocket engines in the smoke that you see in the front. You can try to make your shitty systems look like something rather than ruin yourself around.

I see video of Pantsir probably launching missile with some crappy special effect added with the same identical derbies. Looks like Turkish flirs are only in the world with such effect and it turns on only on Pantsirs :lol:

BTW how are you doing, still holding Seraqib and your migthy drone army pushed Assad back to Sochi lines already? Trying to soothe your butthurt with fake videos instead? :lol:

Russian troll mode on

* it's Libya.
* it's not Pantsir, it's icecream truck.
* it's CGI.
* Pantsir got just a small scratch and already repaired.
* Pantsir is not in combat position. It fired all of its missiles and shot down over 9000 Turkish drones right before this footage.

Russian troll mode off

Oh butthurt hasbara troll tell me what is this
ER5wz9yXkAEqYb2

Tell me more of your BS desperate agonizing troll. I think you should have got a heart attack from latest developments :lol:

I see video of Pantsir probably launching missile with some crappy special effect added with the same identical derbies. Looks like Turkish flirs are only in the world with such effect and it turns on only on Pantsirs :lol:

BTW how are you doing, still holding Seraqib and your migthy drone army pushed Assad back to Sochi lines already? Trying to soothe your butthurt with fake videos instead? :lol:

I am free to go back to where I want, not my land. How true it is to explain this to the citizen of the country that an army hopped by the Chechens and Afghans in Afghanistan is affiliated with, this is debatable. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Tell me more of your BS desperate agonizing troll. I think you should have got a heart attack from latest developments :lol:

It is related to the Syrian and Libyan whether the system in the image is Libya or Syria. Not a desperate Russian, but the same system and active as a result? Does this change the Russian system as a trash can? Oh I forgot, weren't these CGI ? Why are you explaining? :lol::lol::lol:

I am free to go back to where I want, not my land. How true it is to explain this to the citizen of the country that an army hopped by the Chechens and Afghans in Afghanistan is affiliated with, this is debatable. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It is related to the Syrian and Libyan whether the system in the image is Libya or Syria. Not a desperate Russian, but the same system and active as a result? Does this change the Russian system as a trash can? Oh I forgot, weren't these CGI ? Why are you explaining? :lol::lol::lol:

It shows how Turkish propaganda is desperate. Russian systems (both in Libya in Syria) turned your drones into trash and Syria with the help of these systems kicked the shit out of the "2nd strongest NATO army". This is reality check for you. Wake up.

It shows how Turkish propaganda is desperate. Russian systems (both in Libya in Syria) turned your drones into trash and Syria with the help of these systems kicked the shit out of the "2nd strongest NATO army". This is reality check for you. Wake up.

You just claimed that all of these were CGI. So could you explain why we modeled using 2 different truck types ( Man- Russian Truck ( Gaz - Kamaz ? Whatever)? Do you think it's for pleasure?

You just claimed that all of these were CGI. So could you explain why we modeled using 2 different truck types ( Man- Russian Truck ( Gaz - Kamaz ? Whatever)? Do you think it's for pleasure?
I never claimed that Libyan Pantsir was CGI. BTW the explosion on Libyan Pantsir doesnt have any identical derbies or glowing birds. How is that? What happened with Turkish flir?

Turkish ELINT/SIGINT units have a large database that has stored the specific radio frequencies of Russian Tor-M1/2, OSA, BUK-M1/2, S-300 PMU1/2, S-125 and Pantsir systems. The stand off jammers are generating the counter-electronic attack/blinding methods based on encrypted characteristics and emmision classes of Russian SAM radiations. TurAF collected all secret RF datas of S-300 PMU2 and Buk-M2 systems in Azerbaijan. Greek OSA, S-300 PMU1, BUK-M1 and TOR systems are daily used to monitor Aegean so TurAF have created a perfect Russian SAM database to generate unique jammer signals based on collected secrets. This database allowed our guys to create many different tactics in changing war environment. This tactics are trained in Konya EHTES simulators. Furthermore, Turkish Army proved the capability of own electronic attack signals by blinding Russian SAM systems in Idlib retaliation. In addition, Russia made a strategic mistakes with selling S-400 to Turkey because Our guys are collecting all signals related with S-400 radars now. When a new crisis erupted, You will see How Russian S-400 will be converted into a scrap metal like Pantsir and Buk-M2 when It is needed.

upload_2020-3-11_19-13-35.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom