What's new

TTP's monster who played football with human skulls has been 'terminated'.

Ever heard of things like Pakhtunwali or Baluchmayar? or similiar concepts in Sindhi,Punjabi or Gilgiti cultures??? we are much better than "experts" like yourself.. this beheading etc was started by uzbeki terrorist turds...

And oh.. the army treated these mofos with "love" in return..

I wonder if it your young age, or the famous ignorance talking.

However can you please quote some history to substantiate your claims.

You are free to quote Pushtoon incursions into subcontinent, or you can quote modern day examples from science, literature, industry etc.

Do you ever wonder, what was Pushtoon social basis ??

zia ul haq himself was associated with the maulana profession, like the maulanas he listened to such as "Yusuf ludhianvi" , who is the father of Lashkar e Jhangvi, Sipah e Sahaba etc.

I am not sure if you understand what I said; i would rather you try and debate the topic rather than to comment on my DP.

Ever heard of things like Pakhtunwali or Baluchmayar? or similiar concepts in Sindhi,Punjabi or Gilgiti cultures??? we are much better than "experts" like yourself.. this beheading etc was started by uzbeki terrorist turds...

And oh.. the army treated these mofos with "love" in return..

yes, these despicable acts were taught to the locals by the Foreign qutbies

If these TTP say sorry and side with us, I got no issues. Until then these mujaheddin will kill each other if not us. They are the deviants.
That is what government is trying to win as many groups on our side as we can than taken on rest

I wonder if it your young age, or the famous ignorance talking.

However can you please quote some history to substantiate your claims.

You are free to quote Pushtoon incursions into subcontinent, or you can quote modern day examples from science, literature, industry etc.

Do you ever wonder, what was Pushtoon social basis ??

I am not sure if you understand what I said; i would rather you try and debate the topic rather than to comment on my DP.

I dont wanna reply to a 2 bit troll.. carry on..

good job, whoever involved in operation, should be rewarded.

Rot in Hell Swine!
yaar kya faida ha phir account name change karny ka. Mujhe pta ha tum Parul ho wohe fair n lovely wali Parul.

@levina another RAW asset is down.:rofl:

A sad day would have been observed in Dehli's Lodhi Road today.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
yaar kya faida ha phir account name change karny ka. Mujhe pta ha tum Parul ho wohe fair n lovely wali Parul.

A day mood would have been observed in Dehli's Lodhi Road today.:lol::lol::lol:

There must be something seriously wrong with you.:cuckoo:

Pls find a shrink who can help you out of this.

@Emmie @Aeronaut
Another attempt by this user to hijack a topic.

On topic:

I think the pics posted are photoshoped nonetheless,bringing down another TTP agent is an achievement.

Last edited:

A day mood would have been observed in Dehli's Lodhi Road today.:lol::lol::lol:

But today we'll cheer up as we realise we have intelligent enemies like you.

There must be something seriously wrong with you.:cuckoo:

Pls find a shrink who can help you out of this.

@Emmie @Aeronaut
Another attempt by this user to hijack a topic.

Now that you know the intention, the best option is "Ignore" :)

@Topic : Fail to understand the motivation behind such acts..... But well done to get rid of such creatures from this planet......

Those pictures (posted by OP) seems to be photoshoped. But from their pose it look like the purpose of photoshop may be to make the picture watchable

Well this animal can consider himself lucky to have received a bullet.....for some of his fellow scum bags were made to fly from about 200 feet .

Made my day, but just just throw this bastard in sea. Don't put him in our soil, this mother fucker doesn't deserve a respectful funeral. Feed him to fishes in sea, make a video of it and put on youtube.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom