What's new

TTP's monster who played football with human skulls has been 'terminated'.

Now Allahs Kudrat will take care of him, these scums should know that disrespecting Allahs creation like the way they did willl have its own special rewards in hell. InshAllah
I want to see his dead body
seeing is believing
a picture speaks a thousand words

not that we doubt the claim but as we know LeJ, TTP and BLA never leave any doubt when they post their carnage on the net.

we need to know how does that takfiri animal looks like.

@Xeric , @Icarus Sirs, Brothers, Dears are we asking for too much here?

seeing is believing

not that we doubt the claim but as we know LeJ, TTP and BLA never leave any doubt when they post their carnage on the net.

Nope. You arent asking for too much. We'll get them when ever tge govt is ready.

seeing is believing

What I have read the filthy piece of sh!t got two bullets of Cobra gunship chopper in his head. So I doubt anything would be left of his head. You might only get the picture of headless body of this lunatic. I hope army releases the picture.

But believe me. The rat is dead.

There must be something seriously wrong with you.:cuckoo:

Pls find a shrink who can help you out of this.

@Emmie @Aeronaut
Another attempt by this user to hijack a topic.

On topic:

I think the pics posted are photoshoped nonetheless,bringing down another TTP agent is an achievement.

Obviously the pics are photo shopped. The real pic where he is holding human skulls has been hidden. You know it looked too disgusting.

Those pictures (posted by OP) seems to be photoshoped. But from their pose it look like the purpose of photoshop may be to make the picture watchable

Yes the pic is photoshopped. And the reason is exactly what you thought. It is an attempt to make the pic more watchable or else he is holding human heads in the real picture.

@Topic : Fail to understand the motivation behind such acts..... But well done to get rid of such creatures from this planet......
to cause terror, fear & helplessness among the civilians and the military.
same old reason why the bodies were left hanging by the "civilized" empires and the barbarians
corpses desecrated, heads mounted on poles etc.

to celebrate victory, to cause distress and terror among the relatives of the victims.
Those pictures (posted by OP) seems to be photoshoped. But from their pose it look like the purpose of photoshop may be to make the picture watchable

very true my dear, the internet not only has the actual pictures but also the raw video footage of these people playing football with the skulls of the slain soldiers.

so if anyone doubts the authenticity and is not disgusted by the severed human skulls then there is footage available. even on youtube. which has different standards for us Pakistanis, normally it will remove views of animals being beaten due to "graphic and shock" content but if something more gruesome is happening to Pakistanis then it will stay there no matter how many times we flag them

by the way congrats on new title :)

Last edited:
What I have read the filthy piece of sh!t got two bullets of Cobra gunship chopper in his head. So I doubt anything would be left of his head. You might only get the picture of headless body of this lunatic. I hope army releases the picture.

Obviously the pics are photo shopped. The real pic where he is holding human skulls has been hidden. You know it looked too disgusting.

Yes the pic is photoshopped. And the reason is exactly what you thought. It is an attempt to make the pic more watchable or else he is holding human heads in the real picture.

Thanks for that one.

WTF

15i8bwz.gif

Good job..... and this will give a good moral boost to those who fight terrorists.......

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom