What's new

TTP's monster who played football with human skulls has been 'terminated'.

I think video of his dead body should be released. So that people should know when you become a mad dog then what we do to them.

The as$hole who played football with the heads of our soldiers has been killed today by security forces. Jangraiz Khan is dead.

View attachment 24422

Five Taliban militants killed in FR Peshawar operation
Their was not school teacher the so called school teacher was member of another Taliban group Taliban are today busy fighting each other hope in end majority comes up with government forces even out of 35 Taliban groups 20 to 25 come on side of our Army it would good it would make it lot easier to finish those who still want to create fasad and not talk @Informant

o_O
Their was not school teacher the so called school teacher was member of another Taliban group Taliban are today busy fighting each other hope in end majority comes up with government forces even out of 35 Taliban groups 20 to 25 come on side of our Army it would good it would make it lot easier to finish those who still want to create fasad and not talk @Informant

Did someone hack your id?

Now Allahs Kudrat will take care of him, these scums should know that disrespecting Allahs creation like the way they did willl have its own special rewards in hell. InshAllah

The as$hole who played football with the heads of our soldiers has been killed today by security forces. Jangraiz Khan is dead.

View attachment 24422

Five Taliban militants killed in FR Peshawar operation

To even slap a human face is a sin in Islam! But these TTP qutbis teach kicking human heads around and playing with the dead bodies.

They are Sadists! Not Muslims

Are you not with Taliban usually?
I am not with Taliban nor with Army when Muslims are fighting Muslims TTP was created because that dumbo Musharraf became USA slave and attacked tribal areas and killed Muslims which led to creation of TTP we need to get rid of USA and talk with the TTP and separate those who are basically angry because of our policy of USA slavery than talk to them and win as many groups on our side as we can than and if win majority on our side we could eliminate rest easily and those rest will most probably on pay roll of RAW and MOSSAD this is what I was saying from day one

I am not with Taliban nor with Army when Muslims are fighting Muslims TTP was created because that dumbo Musharraf became USA slave and attacked tribal areas and killed Muslims which led to creation of TTP we need to get rid of USA and talk with the TTP and separate those who are basically angry because of our policy of USA slavery than talk to them and win as many groups on our side as we can than and if win majority on our side we could eliminate rest easily and those rest will most probably on pay roll of RAW and MOSSAD this is what I was saying from day one

Hard to get rid of USA when Afghans are practically dependent on aid which provide 90% of their budget. So they will sign BSA and USA troops will stay there even if only 10.000. Not to forget USA at any time can provide air support or even more troops when needed against taliban.

So Pakistan cant get rid of USA, and Afghans are happy being under ocupation. Also Pak army can not allow foreig terrorists from Afghanistan to stay in FATA. Many of them arabs, tajiks, uzbeks, afghan pashtuns.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom