What's new

TTP's monster who played football with human skulls has been 'terminated'.

I need not to revisit any thread.We all know what happened in Kargil. It was claimed earlier that those were mujaheedins, later on world came to know that they were regular PA soldiers who were rewarded by Pakistan Army or Government. There are many other things which got unfolded later.I just asked a simple question and I got the answer. One who treated our soldiers in the same way taliban treat your soldiers will rot in the same hell in which this so called soldier of Allah will rot. Thanks for the answer.

Go screw yourself... your admiral admitted on live tv of indian soldiers mutilating a Pakistani soldiers body ... your reporter saw tht aswell... we have pics of another ranger who was tortured,burnt with cigs,bones broken n than shot at point blank range..

We have a 65 war vet released in mid 2000s.. after almost 5 decades.. tortured,fractured bones n his tongue cut .. recognised by his PA number the only thing which he remembered..

As for the Kargil soldiers google the dates when Lance Naik Lalak Jan and Capt Karnal Sher Khan were awarded NH... As for rotting his hell... nice language for soldiers... makes me wish the same to your soldiers.. but hey im not a human sheeet stain like you... Pathetic low life.

@Aeronaut @Oscar

Well i just youtubed this & saw the vid just now, I feel sorry!! really sorry for the Soldiers.
No mater which Country they belong to, No matter if they are the your Enemy & how much you hate them, this ugly treatment of any Soldier's head should not at all be tolrated.
RIP to those unlucky Soldiers who got trapped by these Na-Mard Talibanis & Hell to those two MFu#$rs who were insulting Pak Soldier's Heads.
Give them Hell. Our wishes are with you.

They were policemen .. Rest in peace.. but its nothing new these talibitches arent human n have done much more degenerate things in the past n got served... THE WAY THEY DESERVED..

This Bast@rd died an easy death ... I would have skinned him Alive .. Choped his Legs that Arms that mutilated our Soldiers/Policemen .. Cut of his tongue & ears .. and just threw him in the street .. so he can live a Long miserable life .. Cursing his own existence .

This Bast@rd died an easy death ... I would have skinned him Alive .. Choped his Legs that Arms that mutilated our Soldiers/Policemen .. Cut of his tongue & ears .. and just threw him in the street .. so he can live a Long miserable life .. Cursing his own existence .
simply we could hve his bar b que, infront of him at least, just bit by bit?

Nare Takbir Allah Akbar
Nare Risalat Ya Rasool Allah

I shall read two raqat nafil for the death of this Kwarij filth tonight. He reaped what he sowed.

He should not be given a janazah as per rules governing the deaths of rebels and his body thrown into a pit.

Glad that this Ibless got the shaft. Rest in hell moron!

well done forces! were they even humans?:fie: playing with the heads?:girl_cray3:

They are not humans, they are the children of iblis!

Glad that this Ibless got the shaft. Rest in hell moron!

They are not humans, they are the children of iblis!

Bro Ibliss's offspring that is exactly what this murdad shaytaan is.

Burn his body and throw it in the pit. This is how the Kwarij should be dealt with. He does not deserve to be in the soil of our Watan, or any in actual fact. I heard there are plenty of sharks in the Indian Ocean....

This news made my Day. MashAllah. Kuddos to Intel agents who were tasked to find this dog. They worked hard and long to find this SoB.

RIH ,
You son of a *it*h ,for beheading of the soldier,if you have been told you get heaven for that,either who belive it or who told you are morons and biggest moron is you in beliving that and executing it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom