What's new

TTP's monster who played football with human skulls has been 'terminated'.

If you committed any wrong then yes he will. Every person will get justice. However this post is massively off-topic and I suggest you revisit one of the many Kargil threads that have been put up here.

I need not to revisit any thread.We all know what happened in Kargil. It was claimed earlier that those were mujaheedins, later on world came to know that they were regular PA soldiers who were rewarded by Pakistan Army or Government. There are many other things which got unfolded later.I just asked a simple question and I got the answer. One who treated our soldiers in the same way taliban treat your soldiers will rot in the same hell in which this so called soldier of Allah will rot. Thanks for the answer.

I need not to revisit any thread.We all know what happened in Kargil. It was claimed earlier that those were mujaheedins, later on world came to know that they were regular PA soldiers who were rewarded by Pakistan Army or Government. There are many other things which got unfolded later.I just asked a simple question and I got the answer. One who treated our soldiers in the same way taliban treat your soldiers will rot in the same hell in which this so called soldier of Allah will rot. Thanks for the answer.

This whole resting in peace and rotting in hell is based on an unproven belief system.

[quote="Angry Bird, post: 5526980, member: 156018"]I need not to revisit any thread.We all know what happened in Kargil. It was claimed earlier that those were mujaheedins, later on world came to know that they were regular PA soldiers who were rewarded by Pakistan Army or Government. There are many other things which got unfolded later.I just asked a simple question and I got the answer. One who treated our soldiers in the same way taliban treat your soldiers will rot in the same hell in which this so called soldier of Allah will rot. Thanks for the answer.
[/quote]

Yes you need to, that's how thing work on the vast majority of forums. What me and you are discussing is off-topic.

If anyone has done a crime and that includes treating POW's badly then they will answer to the lord. Hope we can just talk about this filthy Taliban guy's death now.

Well i just youtubed this & saw the vid just now, I feel sorry!! really sorry for the Soldiers.
No mater which Country they belong to, No matter if they are the your Enemy & how much you hate them, this ugly treatment of any Soldier's head should not at all be tolrated.
RIP to those unlucky Soldiers who got trapped by these Na-Mard Talibanis & Hell to those two MFu#$rs who were insulting Pak Soldier's Heads.
Give them Hell. Our wishes are with you.

LOL desperation.

Outstanding news good job PAK forces , send all these cowards straight to hell where the belong .

Well i just youtubed this & saw the vid just now, I feel sorry!! really sorry for the Soldiers.
No mater which Country they belong to, No matter if they are the your Enemy & how much you hate them, this ugly treatment of any Soldier's head should not at all be tolrated.
RIP to those unlucky Soldiers who got trapped by these Na-Mard Talibanis & Hell to those two MFu#$rs who were insulting Pak Soldier's Heads.
Give them Hell. Our wishes are with you.
Good post dear! :tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom