What's new

TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop

Are they going to join the non state actor regiment of PA?

Never gonna happen. TTP aren't stupid, they know that picking a fight with India will only bring Pakistan and India together against a common enemy. These are empty threats.

It cuts both ways.

They are based inside Pakistan and are trying to provoke a fight with the IA. This would mean striking inside Pak held regions.
This would galvanise anti India sentiment in Pak which in turn would strengthen them & their cause.

Its a " heads I win , Tails you lose' situation for them & a Lose - lose situation for Pakistan.

This is a smoke screen, they are saying this to win our sympathy.

We must not listen to their lies and carry on the with executions.

Come into our rule of law or die.

Correct.

If it can Pak needs to act fast & decisively - for more reasons than one.

But... can it ?

This is stupid. India should be careful not to antagonize the extremist forces inside Pakistan. Dead or alive, it's their bill to pay and not ours.

I agree, India should start a channel of communication with TTP and promise them "moral support" in their goal of talibanization of Pakistan. Similar to how Pakistan provides "moral support" to Taliban, Haqqanis and kashmir militants.

wow.. nice! now that they have spoken against India... TTP's saare galtiya maaf!!:omghaha:

I agree, India should start a channel of communication with TTP and promise them "moral support" in their goal of talibanization of Pakistan. Similar to how Pakistan provides "moral support" to Taliban, Haqqanis and kashmir militants.

Aren't you have communication channel with them .....??

Unfortunately, India fails to play dirty. Ergo, there is no use in fantasizing over what could be.

Let them come. They will be send straight to Hell!!

Capture the terrorists, lock them in a house and then bomb the house. Fir TTP chale jahannum ke raste. :D

Don't say that - they might come out with solid proof in the form of Chick Hagel's statement :D

Pakistanis will have a lot to contend with if they start relying on American press releases!!! Considering Afghanistan was the payback to the Soviets for Vietnam, I wonder who picks up the bill for American failures this time? :pakistan:

To clarify, Hagel made those comments when he wasn't speaking in any personal capacity and also specified the region as Afghanistan, the crap happening in Pakistan is in no way related to us or our agencies.

Never gonna happen. TTP aren't stupid, they know that picking a fight with India will only bring Pakistan and India together against a common enemy. These are empty threats.

behind the back some funds are also coming from india, why would they do anything against their beloved friends

They will have a lot to contend with if they start relying on Americans!!! If Afghanistan was the payback to Soviets for Vietnam, I wonder who will pick up the bill for the American failure this time? :pakistan:

To clarify, Hagel made those comments when he wasn't in any authority and also specified the region as Afghanistan, the crap happening in Pakistan is no way related to us or our agencies.

No it's not, but then it's difficult to convince the people who believe so....what's happening in Pakistan is the same what's happening in Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan and the same that happened in Libya or Iraq. Sunni extremists going ape over other minorities and the government. The attempt that's happening is to make Pakistan into a Shariah following Islamic land. The Taliban have support of both men and material from the usual suspects.

I am loving it... anything goes in the name of staying politically relevant in Pakistan.

Irony is they all politicians or non state actors in Pakistan rely heavily on India to stay politically relevant... losing visibility... throw and anti India statement and people will start looking back at you.

This is a smoke screen, they are saying this to win our sympathy.

We must not listen to their lies and carry on the with executions.

Come into our rule of law or die.

You should make use of your assets and use them effectively. What now they have become a menace 2 your society???

You should make use of your assets and use them effectively. What now they have become a menace 2 your society???

:hitwall::hitwall: They are not our assets, they are yours. That is why 60,000 Pakistanis have died and they are giving empty threats to India now which is meaningless.

They are not a menace, they are just horse and carriage type simple people drunk on indian money and opium money.

I am a menace to any society which opposes :pakistan: so no your play of words doesn't work. :rolleyes:

No it's not, but then it's difficult to convince the people who believe so....what's happening in Pakistan is the same what's happening in Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan and the same that happened in Libya or Iraq. Sunni extremists going ape over other minorities and the government. The attempt that's happening is to make Pakistan into a Shariah following Islamic land. The Taliban have support of both men and material from the usual suspects.

How does all that matter to us, bruv? Let the Muslims slaughter each other, it's their destiny to do so.

Back
Top Bottom