What's new

TTP Video Release Fighting PA - Uzbek Leader Indoctrinating Children and Naive Tribal

FireFighter

Reaction score
In the video a foreign Uzbek leader is seen indoctrinating young naive kids and tribal and foreign fighters on virtues of their Jihad-terrorist activities. He then makes reference to the lal-masjid massacre and quotes some Quranic Ayahs to justify his crusade against the PA and calls PA as munafiqeen and either friends of Kuffar or kuffar - takfir. These militants are seen with rocket launchers, anti-aircraft guns, russian sniper rifles, automatic and semi-auto weapons. I wonder where they got so much weapons from?? :undecided:

I am not sure about the rest. Can any pashtu/uzbek speaking translate what this bastard is saying?

The video is originally posted by an Israeli on another military forum. They seem to have a keen interest in the Waziristan operation. Youtube's account seem to be really suspicious as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
spg-9,single barrel rocket launcher,dragnov snipers.....
these all weapons can provide a tough time for our army to clear this area

3 Tarhan kay Azab hain eek Zameen aur Eeek opar say aur eek Azaab "Fitna" woh hey jo Allah kahta hey may tumko 2 gharoohoon maybaant deta hoon aur apis may larwadeta hoon! THATS WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY WATCH!

kaheen na kaheen hamare ghalate hey jisko eek tu ham mantay nahe doosra ham uspe ghoor karna nahe chahtay teesra ham kudh ko ghalat kahtay he nahe!

My Turkish language skills helped me a little to understand a bit. the man says that Its a crusade against Muslims and Pakistani force is crusador on islam. he referred to Lal masjid where he says that Pak forces violated the sanctity of mosque and girls students. Hafiz were martyred some girls were dragged by their hairs and were dishonored. they attacked then with tanks and mortars. this is not kufur but crusade of america. and they were chanting slogans of ya Ali madad, which shows what was their belief...our goal is not just limited to this land but to all those lands where kufur and shirk is being practiced. we will clean the entire world from the fasad of shirk and kufur.
he also quoted from Quran different verses.
i could understand this bit. i hope someone who knows uzbek language could translate it here for us. there was no Pashto.
the man looks like Tahir Yaldishov. What do you think is it him.
thanks

Last edited:
the bastard is an uzbik, if it was in pusthto/farsi/darri, i could have helped, but surely is he is intoxicating (already junk) minds.

The thing I want to ask them is WHY they don't fight Americans if they know that Americans are "Evil"? Why fight Pakistan Army? And why fight in Pakistan? Why bomb innocent Pakistanis?

The thing I want to ask them is WHY they don't fight Americans if they know that Americans are "Evil"? Why fight Pakistan Army? And why fight in Pakistan? Why bomb innocent Pakistanis?

I'll tell you why - because these salafi-influenced uzbek bastards want to set up a Salafi Emirate in Pakistan. They consider FATA and Waziristan to be their very own fiefdom!

My Turkish language skills helped me a little to understand a bit. the man says that Its a crusade against Muslims and Pakistani force is crusador on islam. he referred to Lal masjid where he says that Pak forces violated the sanctity of mosque and girls students. Hafiz were martyred some girls were dragged by their hairs and were dishonored. they attacked then with tanks and mortars. this is not kufur but crusade of america. and they were chanting slogans of ya Ali madad, which shows what was their belief...our goal is not just limited to this land but to all those lands where kufur and shirk is being practiced. we will clean the entire world from the fasad of shirk and kufur.
he also quoted from Quran different verses.
i could understand this bit. i hope someone who knows uzbek language could translate it here for us. there was no Pashto.
the man looks like Tahir Yaldishov. What do you think is it him.
thanks

Thanks man. Appreciate your effort. :tup:

Is it true that people were shouting Ya Ali Madud in the lal-masjid operation?

Does the PA allow soldiers to make personalized slogans according to one's religion, creed, sect, etc. ?

"we'll cleanse the entire world from shirk and kufur". and that is supposed to be done by blowing yourself up i guess. they're eliminating themselves scientifically speaking, not shirk 'n kufr :lol:

Some1 better take away hashish from him

its good to see face of enemy....what kind of Muslim are they booming Pakistani Muslims .by covering their faces in the name of Islam making this propaganda video.
Taliban making Lal masjid an excuse what about taliban boomed 100 of mosque.
Lal masjid operation was delayed for almost a week then by american pressure it was given a go so American funded Taliban will have some reason to fight.
American are now very close to them but they will never attack them clearly show TTP real face also the real taliban of Afghanistan also declare jihad against TTP.

^Explain? Clearly the hand of RAW, MOSSAD and CIA is behind this. They paid money to this Uzbek to come to Pakistan and indoctrinate children. :angry:

^Explain? Clearly the hand of RAW, MOSSAD and CIA is behind this. They paid money to this Uzbek to come to Pakistan and indoctrinate children. :angry:

I would not blame India for uzbeks.

Uzbeks have many sources of funding. They do not have any other way but to keep fighting Pakistan army and killing innocent people in Pakistan because their own country is not ready to accept them.

Back
Top Bottom