What's new

TTP Video Release Fighting PA - Uzbek Leader Indoctrinating Children and Naive Tribal

I would not blame India for uzbeks.

Uzbeks have many sources of funding. They do not have any other way but to keep fighting Pakistan army and killing innocent people in Pakistan because their own country is not ready to accept them.

Trolls type posts need not to be responded. Kindly report.

The thing I want to ask them is WHY they don't fight Americans if they know that Americans are "Evil"? Why fight Pakistan Army? And why fight in Pakistan? Why bomb innocent Pakistanis?

They are using the same perverted logic provided to them when they were fighting the muslim govt. in Afghanistan and muslim afghan army as well as the muslim majority state govt. in Kashmir and muslim majority police force there.

(1) GoP is a puppet govt. under the control of the US and so is the PA/ISI. They not only provide supplies and support to the "crusaders" but actively fight and kill "good" muslims like in Lal Masjid themselves if they ask for establishing "sharia" in state.
(2) Because of these actions GoP, PA/ISI and any civilian who supports them is a crusader as its part of them and hence we can fight them.

For the simple mind its pretty straight forward. Whats valid across the border should be valid for Pakistan as well. If you check out Saleem Safi's recent JIRGA episode you will understand this conundrum of how "Islamic" politcal parties get confused when trying to justify their dual policies.

The thing I want to ask them is WHY they don't fight Americans if they know that Americans are "Evil"? Why fight Pakistan Army? And why fight in Pakistan? Why bomb innocent Pakistanis?

These bastard takfiris are only rubing their a$$ to form a takfiri state (wishful thinking) not to fight US or anyone.

Thats why these kafiri bastards needs to be kill brutally

Their Race must be exterminated before they exterminate Us...

Is the terrorist thug there speaking turkish or is it Parsi or some other language can anyone explain. also is anyone aware of what language the subtitles are in thanks.

These animals should be killed no matter what! We are a proud nation ans i know for sure we will clean our land from these animals Inshah Allah ( Amin-Sum-Amin)

They are using the same perverted logic provided to them when they were fighting the muslim govt. in Afghanistan and muslim afghan army as well as the muslim majority state govt. in Kashmir and muslim majority police force there.
Why were they fighting only against Indian Occupation of Kashmir and not Azad kashmir which is under Pakistan's governance?

You really like to bring up your pro-India and anti-Kashmir agenda at every opportunity, dont you! :no: Did you find jamaat or any Pakistani scholars speaking against Kashmir's independance yet? :lol:

(1) GoP is a puppet govt. under the control of the US and so is the PA/ISI. They not only provide supplies and support to the "crusaders" but actively fight and kill "good" muslims like in Lal Masjid themselves if they ask for establishing "sharia" in state.
(2) Because of these actions GoP, PA/ISI and any civilian who supports them is a crusader as its part of them and hence we can fight them.

For the simple mind its pretty straight forward. Whats valid across the border should be valid for Pakistan as well. If you check out Saleem Safi's recent JIRGA episode you will understand this conundrum of how "Islamic" politcal parties get confused when trying to justify their dual policies.
We all know these reasons. Situation is not as simple as you're making it though. For ex, how do you explain most of these piss poor junkies not being madrassah graduates yet fighting a ruthless Jihad against other Muslims and a Muslim State?

How do you explain them having some of the most advanced guerilla warfare weapons at their disposal? Some of the weapons clearly look like off the shelves. Whose supplying them with arms and funds? Recently I read a report that alleged that some Russian smugglers were arming the insurgencies in Pakistan.

These groups don't want to create a "salafi state", that's the first one i heard. The want to eliminate ''kufr and shirk'' and purify the world, as the TTP leader in the video says.

Takfiri groups have existed since the inception of Islam, it's not a new phenomenon. You can't eliminate them in totality- Muslim rulers have tried many times in the past but history shows that attempts end as civilian bloodbaths, which is counterproductive as it provides them more fuel and moral justification for their beliefs. Recent lal-masjid operation is a testimony to that .

The best approach is to marginalize the violent criminal ones. Destroy their weapons and take away their teeth, so they can neither fightback or talkback. :lol:

Their Race must be exterminated before they exterminate Us...

They can't exterminate us. Are you in your senses?

I think it's a wrong approach to ''exterminate them al at once''. It's not possible. We all saw that happen under Musharaff, lal-masjid operation is a big testimony to that.

I think our weapons like the LGB and other precious missiles are too expensive and sacred to be dropped on these petty pesky junkies.

We should keep those weapons against bigger aggressors and our eternal enemies.

The best approach is to first criminalize their behavours and then marginalize the violent criminal takfiri elements. Destroy their weapons and take away their teeth, so they can neither fightback or talkback.

If you told me 10 years ago that Uzbeks would be fighting a war against Pakistan, I would never have believed it. Uzbeks are not the only ones fighting this war against Pakistan, they are getting support from an outside force. Those weapons Uzbek militants are using to fight Pakistani soldiers are not made in Waziristan and no way are they using the same weapons from 30 years ago from Soviet war.

@FireFighter

The video was from As Sahab an AQ mouth piece and not just TTP specific. When a section of Kashmiris under JKLF started calling for independace in 89 it was a secular movement that had hindus and sikhs in it as well. It was only afterwards that LeT, Hizb based groups termed this as "Jihad". Otherwise why wasn't this call given since pre-89? Being against or for Independence of Kashmir is different and people can have any view on that. From Islamic pov there is nothing to add to that. We are talking about weather "Jihad" is valid(it isn't) there and that has been discussed in separate threads.

Anyways, I only gave Afghanistan and Kashmir examples because of its geographic proximity. The same logic applies in Uzbekistan, and Chinese Xinjaing. The GIA in Algeria fought a muslim govt. between 91-98 and killed almost 200,000 people in the ensuing conflict. A similar situation existing in Egypt and a similar situation exists in Somalia and Yemen even today. All these countries with exception of China have a muslim govt. but they are still fighting for establishing an "Islamic state". So why is it surprising if the same people (and TTP is part of the same now) apply the logic to Pakistan.

These groups from around the world were trained in the Afghan-Soviet war by a world superpower and some of the most sophisticated intelligence agencies like CIA, ISI e.t.c and defeated another superpower with this training. They were financed by a global network of western and arab countries. Then they had 2 decades in Afghanistan and tribal areas in Pakistan to training and polish their techniques. You even have Uighur Chinese according to some As Sahab videos training in FATA until 2006.

IF you think that TTP doesn't want to establish their perverted version of "Islamic" state then pray tell me what is "Islamic caliphate of waziristan"?

Last edited:
The Uzebks are the real bhangees there who had started beheading innocent people.

They are real real barbaric species on earth

These dogs need to be kill one by one in anyway these need to be eleminated.

Uzbeks sure are Barbarics. Having lived with them for 12 years I came to know a lot about them. The guy speaking looks like one of my Qari Sahab. Only difference is My Qari Sahab was blind.

Is the terrorist thug there speaking turkish or is it Parsi or some other language can anyone explain. also is anyone aware of what language the subtitles are in thanks.

he speaks in Uzbek. subtitles seems to be Uzbek written in Russian script.

I'll tell you why - because these salafi-influenced uzbek bastards want to set up a Salafi Emirate in Pakistan. They consider FATA and Waziristan to be their very own fiefdom!

I have talked to them i n Quetta. They even used to say "E Khak afghan Khak ast" this land(Quetta) is Afghan Land.

Back
Top Bottom