What's new

Taliban are Pakistan Army proxies, not Pashtun nationalists

^
Americans are, by nature, biased.

Same could we said about you....human beings are generally biased. However, we can all be fair to others if we listen to our brains vs. our hearts.

Once Hillary was in Lahore, a reporter asked her a question as to why did she think Pakistanis hate the US. Her answer was that they are trying to figure that out. That the US is supporting everything Pakistan needs (outside of military and as long as cooperation isn't out of the league). Then she asked the reported back, that why is it that Pakistanis hate America and consider it the root case of all of their problems. BUT YET, if you ask an ordinary Pakistani who may be going through hardships as to what needs to happen that may change his life and his future......his answer more than likely will be 'give me visa to America'.
I don't think I could've given you a better example of personal bias, better than this example.

Why is it a joke? All the evidence is in the article. I'm sure my Indian friends will agree as well!

I guess,with all that has happened over the years and with so many loss of lives,no body here is any longer interested in knowing whether the egg came first or the chicken.Everybody just wants to kill the chicken or squash the egg,whatever is there and be done with it.

^
Americans are, by nature, biased.

Same could we said about you....human beings are generally biased. However, we can all be fair to others if we listen to our brains vs. our hearts.

Once Hillary was in Lahore, a reporter asked her a question as to why did she think Pakistanis hate the US. Her answer was that they are trying to figure that out. That the US is supporting everything Pakistan needs (outside of military and as long as cooperation isn't out of the league). Then she asked the reported back, that why is it that Pakistanis hate America and consider it the root case of all of their problems. BUT YET, if you ask an ordinary Pakistani who may be going through hardships as to what needs to happen that may change his life and his future......his answer more than likely will be 'give me visa to America'.
I don't think I could've given you a better example of personal bias, better than this example.

You misunderstood my statement. Americans are part of the WOT.

Why this Change in Pace? That title itself is non-attracting and that whole article came in lower light-weight catagory,not worth of reading. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom