What's new

TTP only want to get out of US war, not impose sharia by force: Imran Khan

I agree to a certain extent. My comment was just a general term which the supporters of fundamentalism in Pakistan use in debates, especially when they are trying to give the impression that there is a census on what constitutes Shariah law. I was just trying to show that according to any sect's (apart from one) thinking, what the Taliban are doing cannot be justified.

Such logical explanations and justifications work only on those willing to analyze the situation critically. They are futile in this case.

Further gulling of already gulled Awaam! There's no concealing of the fact that Taliban want Sharia in Pakistan by hook or by crook. They openly abnegate the constitution of Pakistan for they believe it contradicts with their version of Sharia. Thousands of innocent Pakistanis wouldn't have lost their lives if TTP had intentions of convincing Pakistanis by logic - bloody violence at the part of TTP itself negates what IK is trying to put up. Rest is all hogwash, why on earth one would not take on the foe that dwell at the distance of few furlongs? There's absolutely no justification of TTP. They are burden on earth and they must be smothered, the term "peace" does not exist in their dictionary.

Further gulling of already gulled Awaam! There's no concealing of the fact that Taliban want Sharia in Pakistan by hook or by crook. They openly abnegate the constitution of Pakistan for they believe it contradicts with their version of Sharia. Thousands of innocent Pakistanis wouldn't have lost their lives if TTP had intentions of convincing Pakistanis by logic - bloody violence at the part of TTP itself negates what IK is trying to put up. Rest is all hogwash, why on earth one would not take on the foe that dwell at the distance of few furlongs? There's absolutely no justification of TTP. They are burden on earth and they must be smothered, the term "peace" does not exist in their dictionary.

Further gulling? The scary part is that this is the man that was thought to lead the nation to a bright future had his "tsunami" materialized in the elections. Even this forum went gaga needlessly and the fanboys still persist in critically evaluating their blind support for this man's dangerous ideas.

All the hurt that would be seen in any such scenario where extremist right wing views gain a hold in mainstream Pakistani society would be self-inflicted. All the world has to do is contain the fallout (no pun intended) and just watch the show.
did you know what I meant by Democracy's visit?

cough... invasion. recent recipients have been Iraq and Afghanistan for example.

by hurt I meant on another level (of lost sovereignty)
right wingers have done a pretty good job of what is left of this word and sounds like a cliché now.

what can be more self inflicting than the fact that those who murder our people on videos are declared martyrs and syed al Shuhada and our brothers. and those who have fought them are facing jail and ridicule
and while remaining on the topic of self infliction.. the 2 third majority of Nawaz league is yet another thing our people have achieve so they must suck on it.

damn you Americans.. no drone strikes and we cant really hold dharnas and rants...

did you know what I meant by Democracy's visit?

cough... invasion. recent recipients have been Iraq and Afghanistan for example.

by hurt I meant on another level (of lost sovereignty)
right wingers have done a pretty good job of what is left of this word and sounds like a cliché now.

what can be more self inflicting than the fact that those who murder our people on videos are declared martyrs and syed al Shuhada and our brothers. and those who have fought them are facing jail and ridicule
and while remaining on the topic of self infliction.. the 2 third majority of Nawaz league is yet another thing our people have achieve so they must suck on it.

damn you Americans.. no drone strikes and we cant really hold dharnas and rants...

Why invade when engineering a contained implosion would do the job just fine more easily?

I'm currently doing a project in which I am attempting to understand how the brain of narrow minded bigot works. For his work I am currently conducting field experiments. I must give them attention to create a reaction.;)
please dont

you will be left with a very bad taste in the mouth
I almost found my self loosing the faith

let me share a story once again that I have shared some time ago.
there was a boy of about 12 or 13 who had a mental breakdown and became a mental patient because his father had shoved Islam through his throat, nostrils, ears, anus, belly button, eyes. mouth, toe nails, fingernails.. I kid you not.

.... he had a doze of Islam that will make the chained 7 year old students of Deobandi madrassah look like a visit to Walt Disney.

in the end .. what followed was that whenever he will listen to the sound of Azan, or Quranic talawat or any thing Islamic.. he will go bonkers and will have to be restrained and sedated.

like yourself I started conversation with a "Muslim" and his belief and his logic left me sick and disgusted.

I urge you dont even go there.

remember the Hadith .... these khawarij are hounds of hell.. you cant speak to them.. you have to put them down.

Why invade when engineering a contained implosion would do the job just fine more easily?

Khuda kery Qayamat ho ore tu ayee

I lost you there VC
I rally did

Pakistan's cabinet and leaders when Taliban take over Pakistan.
Mollah Omer- Amirul momineen
Imran Khan- Minister for sports
Moulana Dieses- Incharge of diesel again
Nawaz Shariff-probably dead or will run to KSA again.
Jamaate Islami-New Armed forces of Pakistan

I get that, its sad and shocking.
but I dont know if you are implying that Langley has anything to do with "contained implosion"

Langley need not be involved. All the necessary ingredients exist within Pakistan even today.

What he actually meant was, there's no need of invasion, Pakistani population will implode upon itself, and said it in a mocking way. What he thinks is that he is totally in a safety bubble. News for him, if Pakistan ever implodes, there will be global consequences, and he will need to read history books for what happened to the naturalized Japanese citizens back-home in the US of A.

I get that, its sad and shocking.
but I dont know if you are implying that Langley has anything to do with "contained implosion"

Rest assured, it's not happening. They have tried and failed, repeatedly, miserably.

Rest assured, it's not happening. They have tried and failed, repeatedly, miserably.
we sure about that?
look around you man
our soldiers and police men are mocked
their blownup and headless bodies are ignored
and their killers are invited for cricket match

if Pakistan ever implodes, there will be global consequences,

Containment would be easy, it will be no more than the proverbial storm in a teacup. :D

we sure about that?
look around you man
our soldiers and police men are mocked
their blownup and headless bodies are ignored
and their killers are invited for cricket match

Nearly 80,000 dead and counting, plus the economy is sinking inexorably.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom