What's new

TTP only want to get out of US war, not impose sharia by force: Imran Khan

super post!
@Hyperion

I dedicate this stupid funny and sad image to Imran Khan

Imran funny& Sad.jpg

Many of us living abroad had high hopes against the winds but we are proven wrong yet again really disappointed by PTI leadership , why doesn't he move for Kalabagh Dam ???
Imran is not a visionary and certainly not a leader. He is merely a reactionary who shines in apposition. He was too eager to take up the KPK government, though people like Haoorn Rasheed, and Hassan Nisar urged him not to get himself trapped into KPK mess. He is too arrogant, and from the time when he used to play cricket. Unfortunately, he thought running a province or country was also like running a cricket team of 12 players. He was darn wrong, and those of us who supported him were plain stupid.

He has only two sons and he is hiding them in uk ;)

He also had a daughter with Sita White who is now being raised by his ex-wife Jemima along with the two sons after White's death.

Yara, Dawn.com, never posts my comments. I've been trying since comments came online.... :tsk:

dont loose heart my dear not sure if there is someone who has basic understanding of the subject or the contents of the posts.

it seems their moderation team does the coin tossing or they use some computer software to decide whether to post or not to post.

because the quality of many of their comments is dismal on so many subjects. I have only had 2 or 3 comments posted but I do leave messages there out of habit mostly expecting that they wont be there.

He also had a daughter with Sita White who is now being raised by his ex-wife Jemima along with the two sons after White's death.
He never accepts her I guess , if it's true he must marry her with molvi radio as a goodwill gesture :p

if it's true he must marry her with molvi radio as a goodwill gesture :p

do you know what you just said?
I hope you do and other people too who have the same view about TTP as PTI and Jamat Islami has.

back in the days in Sawat when "after peace talks" TTP took over Sawat.

their men would knock at the doors of the people and demand that they hand over their beutiful daughters for the Mujahideen and if they do then their daughters will be rewarded with heaven. at one point they were gang rapping up to 6 women a night.

I pray that TTP gets the chance to do the same to the daughters of PTI, amat Islami , JUI and Nawaz league leaders who call these people as their brothers

I pray that TTP gets the chance to do the same to the daughters of PTI, amat Islami , JUI and Nawaz league leaders who call these people as their brothers
Irfan, I share your feelings, but please do not say something like this. Their daughters are our daughters and sisters too.

Betian behnein saanjhi hoti hein.

I hope you do and other people too who have the same view about TTP as PTI and Jamat Islami has.

their men would knock at the doors of the people and demand that they hand over their beutiful daughters for the Mujahideen and if they do then their daughters will be rewarded with heaven. at one point they were gang rapping up to 6 women a night.

But unfortunately it will be the daughters of average Pakistanis. These haram khoors Will be left untouched.

Yeah I do as molvi radio is his companion he might not mind developing it into a relationship as molvi Sufi of swat did .

Wow fucking animals...

I've always been an admirer of IK -- for his philanthropic works, his time as a cricket player - and INITIALLY during election season.

I still respect and admire him - but he really needs to pipe down and get of out his delusions. TTP is the enemy, was the enemy and always will be the enemy. He needs to get his priorities in order too and stop being a politician - which quickly he became.

He should also have a sense of pride and honour for Gods sakes. Jamat Islami student wing thugs (same people who probably claim dead TTP terrorists as 'martyrs') beat the CRAP out of him on Punjab University and locked him up. Has he forgotten that?

He says the right thing, as yesterday's first dialogue session with taliban has made things quite clear.. :tup:

made what clear?

Irfan, I share your feelings, but please do not say something like this. Their daughters are our daughters and sisters too.

Betian behnein saanjhi hoti hein.
thats what you and I believe but they dont.

I think Nawaz will demand the blood of entire tribal belt from the army if ever a scratch comes to his family

Wow fucking animals...
the FSA is doing the same thing in Syria and they have a fatwa from a saudi wahabi supporting them.

who says that since the "mujahideen" have been away from their wives for so long so they must be compensated and he says that the women who will willingly offer themselves will go to heaven while the kafir women should accept the treatment as punishment.

people cry that during partition of India, the Sikh and Hindu mobs not only molested the Muslim women but also mutilated their body parts as well.
well guess what... the TTP is doing the same thing to the people of northern areas and parachinar.

Allah o Akbar?

how blasphemous is that to say while beheading someone and molesting someone

and then people say I am getting violent and extremist by praying the same treatment to TTP and their apologists

Last edited:
Question here that must be asked is what kind of peace are we getting here? Is it a long long term peace for good? Obviously not. So it is a short term peace over the course of a few weeks or months? What then after that?

Another thing to consider is if ttp is offering a long term peace which will result in a cease fire from both sides, what will become of the tribal areas under ttp rule? We can all rule out a land of prosperity. They won't let go of their will to fight, will to make suicide vests and suicide bombers. Question that should be asked is if ttp doesn't want a conflict with Pakistan or it's military then who does it want conflict with?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom