What's new

TTP only want to get out of US war, not impose sharia by force: Imran Khan

.. btw the situation u r mentioning is totally different ... tamil tigger cant cross border and go into a hostile country where we couldn't carry out militry action ...through out military history such wars dnt end well .. in a month or too talks will either fail or they succeed ... cant we wait wait for few months
I guess you are not completely aware of that conflict and Indian involvement. Never mind, if you could get some time, read about it.

Who I am to wait or not? If the inapt government is willing to drag on the issue for ever, and if the the public is happy with the poor law-and-order and grave economy, so be it.

there is too ways to break a nation ... one conqure them .. other make them too weak that they will break themselves ..like imran said .. we already have a militry option ... we can always try it .. but give dialog a chance .. btw the situation u r mentioning is totally different ... tamil tigger cant cross border and go into a hostile country where we couldn't carry out militry action ...through out military history such wars dnt end well .. in a month or too talks will either fail or they succeed ... cant we wait wait for few months
what we were doing past 7 years wait , wait , & wait?
what was the result, then bomb , bomb bomb, pakistanis & play footballs to the held & then killed soilders heads ?
why not tamil tigers got the support in indian tamil nado, sorry you dont know that most of the rumaway trians still living kn indian tamil nado?
the final attack on LTTE, was assisted by, PAF & PA with no lose ends, & no where to hide, a devastating plan on the right time?
it can happen here too, but only ifnthe foolish TTp supporters & its mouth pices like IMRAN KHAN just keep thier mouths shut, cause they dont hve any experinces at all?
bieng a part of NOORA KINGDOM, IMRAN been smartly fooled by NOORA himself telling him, to wait for his dam BARI, after 5 years?
you think NOORA will give him that?
sorry but if allowed , noora,s would clean PTI , with most of the hifi, PTIans joining NOORA LEAGUE, next elections?

what we were doing past 7 years wait , wait , & wait?
what was the result, then bomb , bomb bomb, pakistanis & play footballs to the held soilders?
why not tamil tigers got the support in indian tamil nado, sorry you dont know that most of the rumaway trians still living kn indian tamil nado?
the final attack on LTTE, was assisted by, PAF & PA with no lose ends, & no where to hide, a devastating plan on the right time?
it can happen here too, but only ifnthe foolish TTp supporters & its mouth pices like IMRAN KHAN just keep thier mouths shut, cause they dont hve any experinces at all?
bieng a part of NOORA KINGDOM, IMRAN been smartly fooled by NOORA himself telling him, to wait for his dam BARI, after 5 years?
you think NOORA will give him that?
sorry but if allowed , noora,s would clean PTI , with most of the hifi, PTIans joining NOORA LEAGUE, next elections?
not talkinbg to u .. as i have mention before .. i think u r not up to the maturity level; for me to argue with u

I guess you are not completely aware of that conflict and Indian involvement. Never mind, if you could get some time, read about it.

Who I am to wait or not? If the inapt government is willing to drag on the issue for ever, and if the the public is happy with the poor law-and-order and grave economy, so be it.
enemies can only exploit the situation when the local population is against it .. we can destabilize Kashmir .. becuase their is alot of anti indianism there .. but we cant destables anyother state ..bcoz they are happy with inda.. if Indians are exploiting the situation in FATA and balouchistan .. bcoz there is population is againstr the policies ./. no matter how is supporting them .. but talibans grew their support there .. many tribes are directly and indirectly supporting them .. doing operation will surpress the issue for a while ..like indian army did in kashmir .. but it will come up again .. so the better way is to get a moral ground.. give it a chance ..if it doesnt succeed operation can always be carried out .. itis not the indians which are coming and blowing themselves .. its our own people ...

Last edited:
not talkinbg to u .. as i have mention before .. i think u r not up to the maturity level; for me to argue with u
thanks for kind words , & at least showing maturity?
but if you post a argument supporting globly accepted terrorists then , you should listen the other side too?
surly it will increase more needed maturity?

statments like these IMRAN is just fooling himself ?

enemies can only exploit the situation when the local population is against it .. we can destabilize Kashmir .. becuase their is alot of anti indianism there .. but we cant destables anyother state ..bcoz they are happy with inda.. if Indians are exploiting the situation in FATA and balouchistan .. bcoz there is population is againstr the policies ./. no matter how is supporting them .. but talibans grew their support there .. many tribes are directly and indirectly supporting them .. doing operation will surpress the issue for a while ..like indian army did in kashmir .. but it will come up again .. so the better way is to get a moral ground.. give it a chance ..if it doesnt succeed operation can always be carried out .. itis not the indians which are coming and blowing themselves .. its our own people ...
I am from Balochistan so I know little more about my province than others. You should read posts from @Irfan Baloch on this particular issue. Grievances are there but it is not that Balochistan is under Pakistan's occupation. Kashmir and Balochistan are two fundamentally different issues.

Now as far as FATA is concerned, problem is that tribes want to live, earn, and grow in Pakistan, but not willing to accept Pakistani laws. Not extending Pakistanis government writ in FATA was the huge mistake made by successive Pakistani governments. The problem was compounded by the establishment of madrassahs across the Afghan borders, which were run by political mullah of JI and JUI, who made tons of money in this business (of churning out foot soldiers), and are still making. By keeping no check on madrassahs, we literally allowed the political mullah to establish a parallel government, which recognizes no Pakistani laws. They have become so powerful that now they are dreaming of ruling Pakistan, and imposing their defined shariah.

So I do not agree with you that the situation in FATA is because of some sort of oppression etc. The tribes were given more freedom than the average Pakistanis. They do not do legal businesses, rather smuggling, and pay no tax to the government. They use electricity, and other utilities, but pay no bills. Is this you call oppression?

thanks for kind words , & at least showing maturity?
but if you post a argument supporting globly accepted terrorists then , you should listen the other side too?
surly it will increase more needed maturity?

statments like these IMRAN is just fooling himself ?
still not gona asnwer .. as i maintianed my stance that u need treatment .. after u get one and show me the evidence we can start arguing again

The point is why Imran has become a spokesman of TTP ???
They never said this thing what he has revealed that they don't want their brand of shariah since I'm not aware of any such statement from them if any of imranist can bring one so I'll be very thankful to him ,second thing is USA was a great when they got dollars against Russia also every now and then he goes to US and collect money for his party and cancer hospital he must abandon these charity trips as well also halt all US AID programmes in KpK and complete with your own money.
I feel bad that i myself and my family voted for PTI so that they may bring some change but they just want to handover Pakistan to these thugs and killers I mean how can you advocate any action of them ??? What about that poor polio worker women who was just kidnaped and killed brutally in Peshawar any action any thing not a single word for the poor lady.

I am from Balochistan so I know little more about my province than others. You should read posts from @Irfan Baloch on this particular issue. Grievances are there but it is not that Balochistan is under Pakistan's occupation. Kashmir and Balochistan are two fundamentally different issues.

Now as far as FATA is concerned, problem is that tribes want to live, earn, and grow in Pakistan, but not willing to accept Pakistani laws. Not extending Pakistanis government writ in FATA was the huge mistake made by successive Pakistani governments. The problem was compounded by the establishment of madrassahs across the Afghan borders, which were run by political mullah of JI and JUI, who made tons of money in this business (of churning out foot soldiers), and are still making. By keeping no check on madrassahs, we literally allowed the political mullah to establish a parallel government, which recognizes no Pakistani laws. They have become so powerful that now they are dreaming of ruling Pakistan, and imposing their defined shariah.

So I do not agree with you that the situation in FATA is because of some sort of oppression etc. The tribes were given more freedom than the average Pakistanis. They do not do legal businesses, rather smuggling, and pay no tax to the government. They use electricity, and other utilities, but pay no bills. Is this you call oppression?
1. well i was born in quetta .. lived in dera bugti ..my father started against nawab saab and bla .. i do knw about balouchistan as well my brother

2. that is the deal they get brother .. they joined us on this silent conditions ...

3. agree with u ..
4. never said that .. i was saying they most of the tribes are helping TTP ...

5. never mentioned oppression ... u r getting me wrong ..

As much as I respect Imran Khan for his other views (e.g., social democracy), I cringe every time he makes these silly comments about the TTP.

The TTP are criminals, plain and simple. It doesn't matter what their motivations are, and it doesn't matter what they want.

When they commit terrorism, they deserve to die. It's as simple as that.

It is not as simple as that. Imran Khan is only the harbinger of things to come when such extreme views that you call criminality are woven right into the very fabric of wider society. The trends are unmistakable.

The point is why Imran has become a spokesman of TTP ???
They never said this thing what he has revealed that they don't want their brand of shariah since I'm not aware of any such statement from them if any of imranist can bring one so I'll be very thankful to him ,second thing is USA was a great when they got dollars against Russia also every now and then he goes to US and collect money for his party and cancer hospital he must abandon these charity trips as well also halt all US AID programmes in KpK and complete with your own money.
I feel bad that i myself and my family voted for PTI so that they may bring some change but they just want to handover Pakistan to these thugs and killers I mean how can you advocate any action of them ??? What about that poor polio worker women who was just kidnaped and killed brutally in Peshawar any action any thing not a single word for the poor lady.
Even though with age, I have learned not to expect any good from Pakistani ruling elites, but for once, I too started to think that something good could come out of PTI. However, those expectations were too short lived and Imran showed his true color and character by supporting TTP (alias JI/JUI). In fact, it was already clear when he agreed to form government with JI.

Really too sad that not a single word of condemnation came from him or his party on the brutal murder of that innocent 30 year old mother of 5 children. Curse on Imran and on all those who support these rabid daemons.

He says the right thing, as yesterday's first dialogue session with taliban has made things quite clear.. :tup:

You are blind follower of cult IK, nothing have been made clear so far. In fact TTP demanded free movement of their personal!

Even though with age, I have learned not to expect any good from Pakistani ruling elites, but for once, I too started to think that something good could come out of PTI. However, those expectations were too short lived and Imran showed his true color and character by supporting TTP (alias JI/JUI). In fact, it was already clear when he agreed to form government with JI.

Really too sad that not a single word of condemnation came from him or his party on the brutal murder of that innocent 30 year old mother of 5 children. Curse on Imran and on all those who support these rabid daemons.
Many of us living abroad had high hopes against the winds but we are proven wrong yet again really disappointed by PTI leadership , why doesn't he move for Kalabagh Dam ???

When they occupied Sawat for a brief period of time, at least 200 girls were abducted and forcefully married to TTP thugs, in effect literally raped because forceful marriage is not acceptable in Islam or in any other religion.

o_O

Anyone supporting these animals should hand over their daughters voluntarily.

Back
Top Bottom