What's new

TTP only want to get out of US war, not impose sharia by force: Imran Khan

I am getting banned just for calling urdu "hindi soaked in farsi" and here you are given full freedom to talk non-sense........I have also a beard, a long one.......so do most of your tribesmen.....beard is so much much bothering you, have you ever asked your friends here whether for them a random bearded punjabi is trouble or bearded pashtun of FATA?.....you call for genocide of deobandis, do you even realize the fact that 80-90% of deobandis are pashtuns.....so you are actually calling for genocide of your own people....another question, why pakistanis here would wish for such genocide? at best they would agree on erasing your waziristan from the face of earth along with your entire tribe.....@informant like people would agree with this idea

Do you think the majority of Pakistanis think like this?

Punjabis or anyone else are against this kind of bs. Obviously this website attracts the burger kid crowd.

Yes. Yes as you say, ol' wise one. You having a beard or being a Deobandi is in not my problem, and trust me you getting banned has got nothing to do with "personal" opinions. You suffer from bipolar disorder, and bating me won't do you any good. I never bite. :p:

P.S. You are not a tribal, nor a Marwat. I could bet your beard that you are one of the "settled" Afghan mohajir, living in Lakki-Marwat. I've met countless Afghans like you, who have taken up local surnames, and are very fluent in historical details, just as a precaution. Btw, it's not my part of Waziristan that needs to be annihilated. :woot:

I am getting banned just for calling urdu "hindi soaked in farsi" and here you are given full freedom to talk non-sense........I have also a beard, a long one.......so do most of your tribesmen.....beard is so much much bothering you, have you ever asked your friends here whether for them a random bearded punjabi is trouble or bearded pashtun of FATA?.....you call for genocide of deobandis, do you even realize the fact that 80-90% of deobandis are pashtuns.....so you are actually calling for genocide of your own people....another question, why pakistanis here would wish for such genocide? at best they would agree on erasing your waziristan from the face of earth along with your entire tribe.....@informant like people would agree with this idea

His comments are so cringe worthy knowing that he is a good man. Lost respect for him after this Taliban agenda

Do you think the majority of Pakistanis think like this?

Punjabis or anyone else are against this kind of bs. Obviously this website attracts the burger kid crowd.
I am also a member of another pakistani forum, members there are chilled dudes.....

And majority of Pakistanis? they are not like these nationalistic and aggressive burger kids of faujis here........

Islam is not mazak in real life pakistan,..........
Yes. Yes as you say, ol' wise one. You having a beard or being a Deobandi is in not my problem, and trust me you getting banned has got nothing to do with "personal" opinions. You suffer from bipolar disorder, and bating me won't do you any good. I never bite. :p:

P.S. You are not a tribal, nor a Marwat. I could bet your beard that you are one of the "settled" Afghan mohajir, living in Lakki-Marwat. I've met countless Afghans like you, who have taken up local surnames, and are very fluent in historical details, just as a precaution. Btw, it's not my part of Waziristan that needs to be annihilated. :woot:
Bombs are dropping on your part of waziristan, infact you yourself claimed that your cousin In PAF dropped bombs on his own village..........why Pakistanis in general would distinguish one part of waziristan from another? for them all are of same stock.....

Mr its secular impotent pets of USA and NATO who seek attention not me and @Pakistani Exile Mr Taliban will keep rising if governments will not implement Shariah these kind of groups will keep rising and you can't stop it and
Take your burqa and Pom poms out and cheer for your jehadi brothers.

Blasts in KP leave nineteen injured
ZAHIR SHAH SHERAZI
533850cbe7cb2.jpg

-File Photo
Updated 2014-03-30 22:34:49
0 Comment(s)
Print
PESHAWAR: Nineteen people were injured on Sunday after two blasts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Sixteen people were injured in a blast near Bara Qadeem area of Sarband near the border of Khyber Agency.

Two of the injured are said to be in a critical condition.

Another blast in front of a house in Zargarabad area of Peshawar also left three people injured, including two women and a child.

According to the police, the first blast occurred in an auto-workshop near the Bara Qadeem checkpost but its nature has not yet been confirmed.

In the aftermath the blast rescue teams rushed to the scene of the incident.

The second blast took place in front of a house.

yes sure thats what IK really has become, he really dont care the murders of 60,000 innocent pakistanis by the hand of TTp?
he wants to give them offices, he calls them innocent tribals , he wants them to control by hook or crook, the whole pakistani nation, just because he have been fooled by the mullhas that, by doing it he will become pakiatani PRIME MINSTER after next 4.5 years?
man i guss, he isnt getting royal wine these days?lolzz
dnt worry he is more aware and intelligent than an obsessed physco them him .... Pakistan dnt techincally have a solution for this problem .. u never know that his suggestion might work .. and u have mentioned in your post what he have become .. so u r implaying that he wasnt like that .. but as far as i know u were the critic of him much before election .. this shows ur biased attitude ... just read ur post pre election .. u were giving other reasons ... now after election u found this topic .. honestly i dnt care what u think as i have mentioned earlier that i dnt see ur mentally capable to discuss and issue ...

we sure about that?
look around you man
our soldiers and police men are mocked
their blownup and headless bodies are ignored
and their killers are invited for cricket match

Vietnam war = 58000 US soldiers dead; more than 2 Million Vietnamese dead. Who lost the War? US won every battle but lost the war.

Afghan War = 15000 Soviets dead; ~2 Million Afghans dead; 5 Million refugees. Who lost the War? Soviet Union lost and collapsed.

2006 Lebanon War = 170 Israelis dead; >1000 Lebanese dead; Southern Lebano and Beirut blown into bits. Who lost the war? Israel lost and backed out from offensive.

WWII = Allied Military deaths 16 Million; Axis Military deaths 8 Million; Allied civilian deaths = 45 Million; Axis civilian deaths = 4 Million. Britain immediately lost it's status as the major maritime power, lost it's status as a superpower and started to lose it's colonies afterwards; in due time it lost almost all it's colonies. Who won the war? Britain had a Pyrrhic victory.

By your criteria, US, Soviets, Israelis and Germans were supposed to have won the war. History does not remember it that way.

I say, this is our resolve and determination to fight off an enemy which is supported by a power vastly superior in every physical aspect. In the last few years:

There were talks about breaking up of the Pakistan - that didn't happen.

There were talks that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is not safe, it could be reach into the hands of the terrorists - that didn't happen.

There were allegations that Osama bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan - When he was found, Obama personally had to come out and say that Pakistanis did not know about his whereabouts. Americans wanted to trap Pakistanis into Osama trap - that didn't happen.

There was insurgency in Balochistan and support from US senators and Congressmen to create and independent Balochistan - that didn't happen.

There were attempts to paint Pakistan's security establishments as rogue entities - there wasn't much success in the circles where it really mattered.

My request to you is to not to call those sacrificed their lives as dead: "And do not say of those who are slain in the way of Allah that they are dead. Instead, they are alive, but you perceive not." (2:154)

Back
Top Bottom