What's new

TTP got hands on MANPADS

i only posted the non Indian sources as to how these weapons ended up the hands of rogue elements i don't care what Pakistan exports to whom all i care that these are found with terrorists both in India and abroad hence don't give me these irrelevant info and don't poke me.
By your vedic logic kid every weapon producer is criminal,it is not duty of exporter to look after use of weapon...
156_L.jpg

Ok lets provide Kashmiri Mujahideen with Armour piercing bullets at least. Also to Naga warriors with ATGM and SAM.

Btw TTP is trying desperately to justify their white lies. SAM fired from 7 Kilometers away cannot hit the chopper in that terrain as the chopper constantly flies between mountains and never in the line of sight from 7 Km away.
Other thing is a heat seeking missile goes after heat signature I.E the engine and exhaust.
The tail rotor has no heat signature . Busted again.

Viva india In libya it was sa7 which were seen with terrorist.

Consider situation whn terrorists in othrr regions too get access to sams.

Just pushing this issue unnecessarily indian media and state dponsering have opened a very interesting scenarios.

If These thing may get realized civil aviation in south asia will be in danger
Check the source it has high resolution pic Anza mk II. Clearly written there

Proliferation of MANPDS is not a big deal.

Taliban was provided Stingers in 80s

Al Badr Mujahedeen had Anza MANPADS in Kargil war,many of them captured by Indian Army today publicly displayed in museums

Hamas has russian ATGMs while Anza MK II surfaced in Libya and kashmir

Pakistani missile found in Kashmir, army says - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

Anza Mk-II MANPADS in Libya | The Rogue Adventurer

Saudi Arabia ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’ | GulfNews.com

Anza mk 2 in libiya .... Question is how these sophisticated weapons proliferated as far as libiya,Kashmir and Bosnia (Bakhtar shikan)

View attachment 220058

Reread the link, authors says - the source working with an NGO in Libya, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent me the images featured in this piece. These images were taken in 2011 at arms depots wrested from government control by rebel forces. The Anza Mk-II, developed at the Dr A.Q. Khan Research Laboratories in Kahuta, is a derivative of the Chinese QW-1, first developed in the early 1990s. It was introduced to Pakistan’s armed forces in 1994, and features a slant range of approximately 5km, a maximum engagement altitude of around 4km, and a missile speed of approximately 600m/s. The Anza Mk-II missile features a solid-fuel booster and solid-fuel sustainer motor, weighs 10.68kg, and contains around 550g of High Explosive (HE)..

No authentic reports exist on Anza's export to Libya even if they were exported what's wrong with it? Your link clearly says images were taken at arms depot wrested from government control by rebel forces. What it means that rebels seized those anzas from government depot, government to government export of arms is no sin. We exported those arms to Libyan government not to those rebels, not our fault if rebels used Libyan army weapons.

I seriously doubt the article anyway.

I am talking of the recent operations :)
in my previous video the last clip relates to operations in the past months

I am talking of the recent operations :)
some recent pictures not the result of a pillow fight but actual bombing
53bec63e0f608.jpg

there is yet another cockpit view of cobra gunship engaging the terrorists which is released about 2 months ago when I am successful in locating it I will link it too

in my previous video the last clip relates to operations in the past months

some recent pictures not the result of a pillow fight but actual bombing
53bec63e0f608.jpg

there is yet another cockpit view of cobra gunship engaging the terrorists which is released about 2 months ago when I am successful in locating it I will link it too
He just wanted to troll and derail the thread to army bashing "aur aap serious hi ho gaye"

Typical Pakistani nonsense.

Pakistan harbours internationally declared terrorists and banned organisations and is proven beyond any doubt to have done so but Pakistanis simply look the other way.

The very terrorists their state have formed to use against the omnipresent enemy that is India, turn on their masters as countless militant groups have done in the past across many conflicts in a phrase known as "blowback" and India has a hand in it?

Got any actual proof other than some empty and self serving statements from the Pakistani leadership? Well no but still! Evil Hindus!!!

Grow up or allow your country continue to burn, these are your only two options and India does not factor into either.Keep blaming everything on India and not addressing the continued governance failings in Pakistan that actually cause them and the failure is only going to continue.

The definition of insanity? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Keep blaming India for your pathetic economy growth, for your low manufacturing base, for your abysmal infrastructure, for you flooding, for your high illiteracy rates etc etc and continue to see India move that bit further out of reach.

Within our generation we are going to see the disparity between India and Pakistan grow to a hilarious level akin to the US and Mexico, maybe that will open your eyes to the reality, who knows?
:blah::sleep:

Reread the link, authors says - the source working with an NGO in Libya, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent me the images featured in this piece. These images were taken in 2011 at arms depots wrested from government control by rebel forces. The Anza Mk-II, developed at the Dr A.Q. Khan Research Laboratories in Kahuta, is a derivative of the Chinese QW-1, first developed in the early 1990s. It was introduced to Pakistan’s armed forces in 1994, and features a slant range of approximately 5km, a maximum engagement altitude of around 4km, and a missile speed of approximately 600m/s. The Anza Mk-II missile features a solid-fuel booster and solid-fuel sustainer motor, weighs 10.68kg, and contains around 550g of High Explosive (HE)..

No authentic reports exist on Anza's export to Libya even if they were exported what's wrong with it? Your link clearly says images were taken at arms depot wrested from government control by rebel forces. What it means that rebels seized those anzas from government depot, government to government export of arms is no sin. We exported those arms to Libyan government not to those rebels, not our fault if rebels used Libyan army weapons.

Sirjee nobody has any problem with Pak weapons exported to other countries,my post was in response to the OP in which he clearly mentioned RAW sponsored TTP without any proof,Why don't PA make public the evidence,even in this thread several members are of the view to support terrorism in Kashmir ?

On the other hand,our Army conducts a regular press conference after every encounter in Kashmir and exhibits Pak made

weapons,food,medicine,cash,Documents etc

@Irfan Baloch

Naltar is a valley, and this heli crashed on landing approach. Has it been crashed near hill tops or in a mountain, the TTP claim could have been plausible. The MANPADs have to have clear LoS to approaching target, so that its heat seeker could have a lock on. Either TTP operatives were in valley, when they fired the SAM or they were at height and they fired the missile to below landing helicopter?

Its beyond my imagination, if it is possible. If they were in valley, then this area is highly manned both by Army and Air force. Before any VIP movement, its is SoP that area is scanned many times prior to visit. How can every one missed the shrilled sound of SAM launch and all its smoke trail on a clear morning?

If lets for a second assume that, all diplomats present on ground and in heli have been ordered to hush up and they have obliged too. How come just after few minutes of crash, ACM is pictured looking down the valley on crash site?
If there have been a single shred of doubt that TTP operatives are in valley or on adjacent mountains some where. All VIPs would have been rushed out immediately. He will not be standing there in ceremonial uniform looking down on crash site.
TTP is known to hit out in Fidayeen style. It could not be that they just fired a missile and fled. Have they attacked, they would have tried to destroy other helis as well as target diplomats on ground as well. This story is not making up, I can come up with dozens of rebuttals. I can safely assume that it is cooked up story.

On topic, everyone was saying at start of ZeA, that TTP will try its best to take hold of MANPADS. There are literally thousands of them in international black market. Soviet, Chinese and Stingers. One thing which CIA taught everyone for future sponsoring of terrorism was that, use your cash only, which cant be traced back.
CIA purchased Ex-Arab (Soviet origin) weaponry from Israel. Israel captured that during its wars with Arabs. CIA then handed over this weaponry to Afghan rebels to fight against Soviets.
India has an active base in Central Asia as well as dozens of embassies across Afghans. It is very easy for them to purchase MANPADS from black market and supply them to TTP. Who can trace it back to RAW, when the weapon is off Russian or Chinese origin?
India has invested heavily on these groups in last 1.5 decade. They will never leave them so easily. Remember, TTP has caused Pakistan military the loses (both men and material), which are more then double of all the wars, Pakistan has fought with India. We have lost an entire decade of economic growth, our social fabric has been badly damaged.

So they will definitely up their stakes on TTP. It is no surprise and I am sure our higher ups will be closely looking at these developments.

Unknown source is vrry authentic. That associated with NGO.

RAW idiots must remember that if these manpads come to Pakistan, they can also move across the border

What a timing of this news-
Even if the heli was hit by one of these sams PAF will never accept that-

Serbia and Belarus sold these missiles in recent time.Most probably they got it from grey market. Obviously price is too high so someone has paid for it.

Sirjee nobody has any problem with Pak weapons exported to other countries,my post was in response to the OP in which he clearly mentioned RAW sponsored TTP without any proof,Why don't PA make public the evidence,even in this thread several members are of the view to support terrorism in Kashmir ?

On the other hand,our Army conducts a regular press conference after every encounter in Kashmir and exhibits Pak made

weapons,food,medicine,cash,Documents etc

And what you quoted was evidence? There are numerous reports about the usage of Indian weapons in Pakistan, can we take those reports as evidence?

Look, the point was about your question how Anzas make it to the hands of Libyan rebels. Hope you got your answer.

What a timing of this news-
Even if the heli was hit by one of these sams PAF will never accept that-
none of the survivors mention any smoke,fire or explosion before hitting the ground.
TTP mush have a soundless missile to do that. Every missile produces very loud bang when hitting target.
Plus it was broad day light with clear skies and plenty of onlookers on ground,yet none saw a smoke trail of the incoming missile?

Back
Top Bottom