What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

That reminds me of the Viking series on the History channel ... Terrorists were so much classier then,

ohh you watch vikings? i watch too! i thought nobody watched vikings

the series is so awesome man, love the ragnar's wife too :devil:

make fried liver and feed them to the dogs, lol

talibans have done the same so we need to make them an example for other terrorists, if you chop our heads, we will chop yours someday too, so they will stop doing such a thing

But these bori bund, chopping into pieces tactic has no effect on pashtun driver, labour, watchman, shopkeeper, they are not leaving karachi.....how would it work on talibans, who are blasting americans and pak army....MQM tactics can only work on poor, they are useless against armed militants.

Dark, @Hyperion - I dunno whether this is true or not but I heard from a serving Army Personnel whom I met that a few soldiers were court martialed because they threw a bunch of TTP captives off a flying helicopter mid course ! He was telling me about the anger in the Armed Forces towards the TTP when they behead & butcher soldiers like that.

throwing off from helicopter is nothing, the pictures of these pigs i have watched, please dont ask me :sick:

can you imagine small kids of 10 years age chopping of an FC soldier head

i sympathised with few talibans before because they are getting drowned which is part our military fault because they are supposed to protect the borders? not invite trouble?

after seeing the pictures i totally changed my mind for ever

Last edited by a moderator:
But these bori bund, chopping into pieces tactic has no effect on pashtun driver, labour, watchman, shopkeeper, they are not leaving karachi.....how would it work on talibans, who are blasting americans and pak army....MQM tactics can only work on poor, they are useless against armed militants.

MQM is not given free hand other wise, otherwise MQM can clean this mess easily, you dont even know half about MQM

@darkinsky @Monkey D Luffy, Gentlemen. Let's not get into regional politics, I'm sure we all know many horrible ways to skin each other. Let's do that after we have solved pending issues. Thank you.

ohh please, where am i getting regional, this monkey guy is behaving like one?

Lala, you were late to the party. I had to remove many "key" ingredients of the dish, as @Armstrong couldn't digest it all in one go........hence the "chemical gas" advisory all over PDF.... :omghaha:

@Armstrong

interesting thread indeed, specialy the lobiya part by Hyperion

Day after day we hear about the killings of innocents at the hands of these terrorists.TTP and their affiliates have wreaked havoc upon the nation of Pakistan. No one seems to be spared from their senseless killings, including: children, women and elderly. Most of these terrorist acts are conducted in the most cowardly way possible. It is common to hear that a suicide bomber blew himself up near a Mosque, or a shopping center. So, it is only satisfying to see these terrorists get a taste of their own medicine. They have no regard for humanity, and the proof lies in the fact that thousands of deaths are attributed to their acts of terror inside Pakistan. We commend the Pakistani forces for sending a stern message to the enemies of the region. We back the Pakistani government in its fight against the extremist organizations. We share a common stance against terrorism, and hope to continue our partnership for the sake of restoring peace and stability in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Day after day we hear about the killings of innocents at the hands of these terrorists.TTP and their affiliates have wreaked havoc upon the nation of Pakistan. No one seems to be spared from their senseless killings, including: children, women and elderly. Most of these terrorist acts are conducted in the most cowardly way possible. It is common to hear that a suicide bomber blew himself up near a Mosque, or a shopping center. So, it is only satisfying to see these terrorists get a taste of their own medicine. They have no regard for humanity, and the proof lies in the fact that thousands of deaths are attributed to their acts of terror inside Pakistan. We commend the Pakistani forces for sending a stern message to the enemies of the region. We back the Pakistani government in its fight against the extremist organizations. We share a common stance against terrorism, and hope to continue our partnership for the sake of restoring peace and stability in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

I have always noticed since the turn of this century that countries have not gone "all in" like they used to because of the mess other countries specially yours leave once they have rubber stamped a region with "Freedom". Your heart may be in the right place but some decisions have led to what one part of the world is going through. I would say 90% of it is our fault and the 10% is things that were not in our control. If we leave a vacuum it would be pretty dumb to assume that someone not fill that void..

MQM is not given free hand other wise, otherwise MQM can clean this mess easily, you dont even know half about MQM
Why should be MQM given free hand? They are not police or army.
There are some talibans in karachi hiding in pashtun dominated areas and they are targeting ANP guys...talibans have no particular beef against MQM.

ohh you watch vikings? i watch too! i thought nobody watched vikings

the series is so awesome man, love the ragnar's wife too :devil:

Obviously .. who wouldn't want a shield maiden in his life?

Many of people aware of the situation would be laughing there ***** of on the contents of this thread ... Not even far from reality...You people are totally misinformed about this whole Waziristan and TTP drama...:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom