What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

Many of people aware of the situation would be laughing there ***** of on the contents of this thread ... Not even far from reality...You people are totally misinformed about this whole Waziristan and TTP drama...:enjoy:

And you are very big intellectual and analyst. Mashallah i have learnt a lot from your useful post.

Why should be MQM given free hand? They are not police or army.
There are some talibans in karachi hiding in pashtun dominated areas and they are targeting ANP guys...talibans have no particular beef against MQM.

karachi is an urban area, its an urban fight, talibans are trained to fight on mountains not cities and karachi is MQM's turf

MQM can easily clean taliban from karachi

Day after day we hear about the killings of innocents at the hands of these terrorists.TTP and their affiliates have wreaked havoc upon the nation of Pakistan. No one seems to be spared from their senseless killings, including: children, women and elderly. Most of these terrorist acts are conducted in the most cowardly way possible. It is common to hear that a suicide bomber blew himself up near a Mosque, or a shopping center. So, it is only satisfying to see these terrorists get a taste of their own medicine. They have no regard for humanity, and the proof lies in the fact that thousands of deaths are attributed to their acts of terror inside Pakistan. We commend the Pakistani forces for sending a stern message to the enemies of the region. We back the Pakistani government in its fight against the extremist organizations. We share a common stance against terrorism, and hope to continue our partnership for the sake of restoring peace and stability in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Ye Lo aik aur aagaya... Pack your bags and leave this region..Peace and stability will follow..

And you are very big intellectual and analyst. Mashallah i have learnt a lot from your useful post.

Thank you , get the fpuck out and Dont quote me again...

am I allowed to say,

That Pakistani army is using new non state actors like AI to eliminate taliban......effectively creating one monster to kill another monster...

anyways a good taliban is a dead taliban...

Many of people aware of the situation would be laughing there ***** of on the contents of this thread ... Not even far from reality...You people are totally misinformed about this whole Waziristan and TTP drama...:enjoy:

What do you mean ? Whats really happening there, in your opinion ?

What do you mean ? Whats really happening there, in your opinion ?

karachi is an urban area, its an urban fight, talibans are trained to fight on mountains not cities and karachi is MQM's turf

MQM can easily clean taliban from karachi

Its not about killing as much talibans as one can. What would MQM do against suicide blasts.? If talibans can attack GHQ , then they can attack nine zero.
MQM is issueing very bold statements against Talibans and is confident because urdu speaking community is educated, liberal and urban with minority of their population adhered to religous organizations like JI. On the other hand ANP are representing a community who are very religous. And talibans belong to their community and target them...it is very complicated for ANP...MQM can target an easily recognizable suspicious bearded pashtun in their areas , and their community support them...

Ye Lo aik aur aagaya... Pack your bags and leave this region..Peace and stability will follow..

Thank you , get the fpuck out and Dont quote me again...

So you have joined this thread to tell the people to get the fck out?
Kindly hide your location.

So you have joined this thread to tell the people to get the fck out?
Kindly hide your location.

Not to people...To you...This is second time you out disrespect me...Bya ba rana khafa kege na... I dont know you neither i pointed at you..I was talking about the contents which misleads many people...
Secondly i dont care... Do you understand when i say za parwa nakom...pakhtanu ke asay hum da naranu kamee da....

Not to people...To you...This is second time you out disrespect me...Bya ba rana khafa kege na... I dont know you neither i pointed at you..I was talking about the contents which misleads many people...
Secondly i dont care... Do you understand when i say za parwa nakom...pakhtanu ke asay hum da naranu kamee da....

I am not sitting in your baitak. You are on online forum and learn some etiquettes of debate. If you have some thing to contribute to the topic then do it otherwise dont pass stupid comment about "all" members of this thread.
You even ignored a decent question of @Armstrong but you have wasted your time in posting three useless comments and i know you would continue to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sitting in your baitak. You are on online forum and learn some etiquettes of debate. If you have to some thing to contribute to the topic then do it otherwise dont pass stupid comment about "all" members of this thread.

Neither am I...I am good enough but its you who need to learn some etiquettes of debate...I am contributing to the topic by saying ''dont provide misinformation to people''...

Neither am I...I am good enough but its you who need to learn some etiquettes of debate...I am contributing to the topic by saying ''dont provide misinformation to people''...

And kindly explain to us how we are misinformed about waziristan and TTP?

I really think that if we were more transparent about the counter-terrorism it would be much better. The reason is two folds, firstly, most Pakistanis don't see the War on Terrorism as Pakistan's War, for them it is a fight in far off, remote areas between fanatics and their beloved army. Releasing pictures of terrorists can prepare and politically motivate the Pakistani public. Secondly, inter-services cooperation in Pakistan is not at all what it should be; we must remember that the armed forces should not be expected to manage the internal security situation indefinitely, the police has to step in and keep the situation from reaching the same level. Thus, a more public and better coordinated offensive would train the respected departments for the job ahead of them.

Militants of the banned TTP occupied a centre of the Ansarul Islam in Bagh-Maidan area of Khyber tribal region’s Tirah valley on Mar 18.

A hidden suicide bomber blew himself up killing and injuring several militants.

Another suicide bomber detonated his explosives during rescue efforts for the victims of the first blast.

A total of 25 militants, including a key militant commander of the proscribed TTP, were killed in the two blasts whereas many others were injured.

A few hours later Pakistan military jets bombarded a nearby area killing eight more suspected militants.

Tribal sources reported 33 militants as dead and numerous others as injured in all three attacks.

Most of the victims were associated with the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan militants organisation, sources added.

Moreover at least 60 suspected militants were taken into custody by security forces from Darra Adamkhel over involvement in the Taliban’s Mar 17 attack on the Judicial Complex in Peshawar.

At least 33 militants killed in Khyber’s Tirah valley | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

I would consider that to be Good News in the WOT. It will go a long way towards eliminating the scourge of the TTP and the menace that they pose in Pakistan.

May there be more news like this. It will be a huge morale-booster for the Pakistani security forces who are working to eliminate the trouble-makers.

Back
Top Bottom