What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

Tell that to terrorists - I'm sure they are open to that message - It's interesting that Pakistani victims of terrorism have not been your choice, I hope you will reconsider, or at least those who fund this terrorism against Pakistan, you know from where, may be open to the strong position you have advocated.

BTW - A bomb has been exploded in Nowshera where IDP were to get relief -- innocent?

Tell me the difference between suicide bombing by TTP, and dropping off bombs from a done by PA.

Both are indiscriminate.

We are fighting against something serious.

If lives are lost, it is for a cost, but PA is not a death dealer.

And PA will and should fight door to door rather than from google earth.

Tell me the difference between suicide bombing by TTP, and dropping off bombs from a done by PA.

Both are indiscriminate.

We are fighting against something serious.

If lives are lost, it is for a cost, but PA is not a death dealer.

And PA will and should fight door to door rather than from google earth.

The soldiers you want to go into a door bobby trapped are also someones children.. They also have children, if I have to save their lives over another .. I dont want them to go to your heaven just yet.

PA was not successful in Swat because they decided to drop a few bombs from the air.

That is an American solution.

Pa went door to door eradicating the enemy.

We Pakistanis don't want them to re-group. We want them off the streets. It takes boots on the ground and not arbitrary missile strikes from drones.

@muse, Jawans don't sign up for reassurance of their lives.

They sign up to make a difference.

It's time we support our jawans, and if one or two die in the process, we should not cry for them, but support them for such a noble deed.

The soldiers you want to go into a door bobby trapped are also someones children.. They also have children, if I have to save their lives over another .. I dont want them to go to your heaven just yet.

You're speaking like an idiot, without understanding my position.

Last edited by a moderator:
@muse, Jawans don't sign up for reassurance of their lives. They sign up to make a difference.
It's time we support our jawans, and if one or two die in the process, we should not cry for them, but support them for such a noble deed.

Thus far 11 killed including children - You should be very grateful to your dad, I fear if you had stayed in Pakistan, you may have done something silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're speaking like an idiot, without understanding my position.

You have no position .. just empty words trying to act like something you will never be... someone who cares for the future of this country.

You have no position .. just empty words trying to act like something you will never be... someone who cares for the future of this country.

I know what I have done for my country, as miniscule as it is.

Empty words?
Viciously.
Fine.

I am not here to fight, because I am a grown person.

I will ask you, what do you know about me?

Obviously only people that agree with you must be born in Pakistan.

Us toilers of the soil have no say, right?

Our people that break sweats for agriculture of the entire nation have no say.

Only you are right and correct in giving assesments.

The rest of us have no right.

I know what I have done for my country, as miniscule as it is.

Empty words?
Viciously.
Fine.

I am not here to fight, because I am a grown person.

I will ask you, what do you know about me?

Obviously only people that agree with you must be born in Pakistan.

Us toilers of the soil have no say, right?

Our people that break sweats for agriculture of the entire nation have no say.

Only you are right and correct in giving assesments.

The rest of us have no right.

Toiler of the soil? No need to get dramatic... finish your education and come work for your place in the future of this country.. let the army do their job and you can be the free voice as a critic.. if you have been to swat as I have this January you couldn't have missed how the population didn't support wahabi laws anymore.. they tried it and didn't like them and now they are being terrorized for it. Now its time to search and take the trash out.. sooner than later .. one way or another.. with as few of my people lost in this process as possible.

Such childish , naive and innocent line of thinking...

where is the dislike button

So are you an Indian in Pakistan or a Pakistani in India ? :what:

Pakistani by roots, spouse hindostani and living abroad atm. i try to play cupid between the two wherever i go :angel:. you'd be surprised outside of the subcontinent i hardly need to :undecided:. both look out for each other in the big scary world outside of our ignorant south asian well.

Naaaahiiiiiiin ! *Dramatic Kind with the crescendo picking up*

Get Bhabi to drop the Indian Nationality & instead pick up the Pakistani one ! :angry:

No-can-do sirree. i discussed but to no avail; she's as patriotic an indian as i am a pakistani. but heh our children in future will be part of a distinct few who can call themselves Pak-o-Hindi :lol:

Most TTP are not comprised of local tribes, or at least not of one tribe, consists mostly of newbee punjabi TTP members who think they are entitled to that culture. These people have killed countless local tribals in the name of their Wahabi lord. This is in all probability payback from the local tribes.

The problem here on this forum is whenever they hear the word "TTP", they think it's synonymous with Pashtuns, that's hardly the case. TTP as a body is composed of more foreign (Punjabi Taliban + LeJ + LeT(new player) + foreign fighters) than it is composed of Pashtuns from any local tribe. It has just been sold as TTP = Pasthuns. That's where the problem lies. The media.

I personally intend to see to it that I catch few of these foreign ones, and extract some relevant info. Wish me luck on my trip. :D

Unfortunately, this is the quagmire of Pakistani mentality. We are inherently bigoted in our thinking about each other.
And this has resulted in people simply turning a blind eye to extremism in their neighborhood. There are multiple area's within Karachi and Islamabad where men preach extremism and "Talibanism".. Yet they are not targeted because of their ethnicity.
It is a self defeating strategy, because you are busy fighting cancer in one part(say throat cancer) while ignoring the malignancy that is growing elsewhere because the cellular structure even though its cancer is not from the throat so it does not present a threat.

The same goes for militancy being confined to one region,
During the beginning of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, hundreds of young men from Karachi families of all ethnicity were recruited to fight on the Balochistan border front. Many of them did not return, nor were their families aware that the tablighi jamaat they had volunteered to go join were infact part of ISI trained Mujahideen. Yet the only impression is given that Afghanis were the only ones who fought in that conflict..and the thousands of Pakistanis that fought were forgotten. There are still posters of LeJ, LeT and the like put up in the streets of Lahore and Karachi.. Yet that extremism is not a problem because it is establishment policy.
If and when they turn into TTP, you cant touch them because the law protects them.. its like the body's immune system welcoming a disease.

I am glad that Taliban militants are dying right in their pathetic bases. The group that targetted them was a pro-government militia known as the Ansarul Islam. It is often labelled a terrorist group but it has stood up against the Pakistani Taliban almost constantly.

Regularly it clashes with the Lashkar E Islam, the militant group run by Mangal Bagh. This may be the first time the Taliban has been on the receiving end of a suicide bombing. I am glad some fighters are dead but am still wary... The taliban must be eliminated but Ansarul Islam seems to be doing a better job at dispatching militants than anyone else.

The TTP are rolling down from Tirah, they are heavy invested in doing so. AI is on the retreat. If I see a back breaker, it could be this particular position and this particular time. Let hope to hear some good news this week.

Back
Top Bottom