What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

Thanks, I will be your humble Chief. I would want to go down under first and come sweep the whole IOR, how does that sound..

Of course I will use insurgents in Aus first :lol:

Nah leave Aus alone, those fellows have never tried to project might, racist they might be but ambitious they are not but all these small chicken sh%^ islands need to be taken over. So yes go and bring the dogs of war to the IOR and try not to troll emperor HypeZu's realm.

Yups, from there. No dude, I don't know. Anyone who lives after Sector F8 is a wannabe "I'm from Islamabad" :omghaha:

I'll check them out this time around... probably some new iteration of Wahabi mullahs. I always have fun with such people. I get to push their buttons in their den... :D

I have few of the goons following it in my family, they call each other 'pir bhai' they follow Saifi, wear white turban and there views on beard are never trim it, let it grow, don't shave it ley it grow doesn't matter which angle it grows from. Pir sahab himself is lt.Col retd dr. Sahab too

Yes, you may. Just one condition, you have to take an oath that all women under the empire are at the discretion of the Emperor only, an minute deviation from this particular clause will result in "off with the head" :D

:rofl:

Aisa karega tu apne ministers se? :angry:

Chalo theek hai, all for our sharia!

Chief of staff in India and a minister in Pakistan, I will make do :cry:

Yes, you may. Just one condition, you have to take an oath that all women under the empire are at the discretion of the Emperor only, an minute deviation from this particular clause will result in "off with the head" :D

What about @KRAIT, his nationality and his gender are disputed between our two empires- is she/he exempt from this ruling? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah leave Aus alone, those fellows have never tried to project might, racist they might be but ambitious they are not but all these small chicken sh%^ islands need to be taken over. So yes go and bring the dogs of war to the IOR and try not to troll emperor HypeZu's realm.

Oh no i have differnet designes for HypeZu's realm.. I might be the only person who would hold positions in two empires :angel:

Yara, what's up with your one liners? Blow them up, chop their heads, make fried liver with garlic? :D

their heads must be chopped of and displayed to the public
@Dillinger, what he actually wants to say is that he will do all the necessary "poondi" in India and enjoy diplomatic cover in Pakistan. A very wise man indeed. :D

Oh no i have differnet designes for HypeZu's realm.. I might be the only person who would hold positions in two empires :angel:

Yara, what's up with your one liners? Blow them up, chop their heads, make fried liver with garlic? :D

make fried liver and feed them to the dogs, lol

talibans have done the same so we need to make them an example for other terrorists, if you chop our heads, we will chop yours someday too, so they will stop doing such a thing

talibans have done the same so we need to make them an example for other terrorists, if you chop our heads, we will chop yours someday too, so they will stop doing such a thing
Come on yaar,you have a professional army,not 50AD scottish savages.

Dark, @Hyperion - I dunno whether this is true or not but I heard from a serving Army Personnel whom I met that a few soldiers were court martialed because they threw a bunch of TTP captives off a flying helicopter mid course ! He was telling me about the anger in the Armed Forces towards the TTP when they behead & butcher soldiers like that.

Have no idea about the event. Can't say anything about it.

Dark, @Hyperion - I dunno whether this is true or not but I heard from a serving Army Personnel whom I met that a few soldiers were court martialed because they threw a bunch of TTP captives off a flying helicopter mid course ! He was telling me about the anger in the Armed Forces towards the TTP when they behead & butcher soldiers like that.

Back
Top Bottom