What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

Stop asking so many questions, I havent thought it through. :angry:

But if you understand the Mullha ideology and can think like him you get a better idea.. :undecided:

Can we close this topic here? :whistle:

Consider it done. I would try to follow the formula I was alluding to earlier but I have an unfortunate propensity to punch "mullahs" first and engage in demagoguery later. :devil:

nai sir.. he is rit that bildozing the areas with full fledged assault has not really turned out to be very successful. but i failed to see what does he want this to be replaced with? kind of left me in the middle

Yaraa what bulldozing ? The Army, the FC & the Tribal Lashkars are operating there & they're even doing development projects over there. I've got a friend from Bajaur who used to say 'Agaaaiii sehh Taliban marteiii hainnn....peecheiii seiii Fauj maartiii haii - Hum jain bhii to kahan jainnn ?' & then after a while when the Army started doing some development work over there...very small scale & offered a few scholarships & other opportunities to the residents of that place, their perception of the Army was much better !

So what we need is more of - Development Work over there, giving people jobs, vocational training etc.

You mean stretagy to deal with them? Well pak army should declare cease fire with talibans, and governament should start uprooting the ideological roots of talibans on long term basis. Make mullah sarkari and issue him salaries, his frustration would went down.

cease fire technically means that they can go where-ever they want. if that is so, then what is the guarantee that they wont occupy more territory? or regroup themselves? should it not be something more clever than a plain ceasefire?

You mean stretagy to deal with them? Well pak army should declare cease fire with talibans, and governament should start uprooting the ideological roots of talibans on long term basis. Make mullah sarkari and issue him salaries, his frustration would go down.

Yaaar @Hyperion - Yeh rora, kabhi kabhi sahiii bhii baaat kar jataaa haiii ! :agree:

But between you & I - @Hyperion larger picture ka kiyaa ho gaaa - the Strategic lens through which you were telling me about why the US invaded Afghanistan ! :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
In such a system, I forgot to mention that I'd be taking charge as the new Emperor.... :rofl:

Webby, can you now gauge my true goals, my wishes don't only encompass Naswaristan, but all of Pakistan... and maybe BD.... those guys are really lost, they'd need my guidance! :D
@WebMaster :P

@Armstrong, however I fully agree and want your version of Sharia to be followed, may be then I would like to immigrate to Pakistan.. :woot:

Manhooso, yeh sharia aur meri afwah kiss kaminay nay urraye hai? :undecided:

Yaraa waisee hamareiii Politicians kaa touuu right hand abbbb amputate ho hiii janaa chahiyeee ! :devil:

I know a pashtun in ISI, an uncle, bearded and religous, both of sons are religous students...i wonder if it is related to his work.

Saaainn touuu Saaainn sadaaa Luffy viii Saaaiin ! :blink:

In such a system, I forgot to mention that I'd be taking charge as the new Emperor.... :rofl:

Webby, can you now gauge my true goals, my wishes don't only encompass Naswaristan, but all of Pakistan... and maybe BD.... those guys are really lost, they'd need my guidance! :D
@WebMaster :P

The Indian empire will give you stiff competition though- you annex BD and we shall move onto Sri Lanka and the island nations of the IOR! :devil:Although between you and me (as emperors) we could probably solve all pending issues, perform a perfect duet and get Armstrong some tail all in one day. :enjoy:

Yaraa what bulldozing ? The Army, the FC & the Tribal Lashkars are operating there & they're even doing development projects over there. I've got a friend from Bajaur who used to say 'Agaaaiii sehh Taliban marteiii hainnn....peecheiii seiii Fauj maartiii haii - Hum jain bhii to kahan jainnn ?' & then after a while when the Army started doing some development work over there...very small scale & offered a few scholarships & other opportunities to the residents of that place, their perception of the Army was much better !

So what we need is more of - Development Work over there, giving people jobs, vocational training etc.

yaar that makes it even more complicated. this is the reason why the army shouldnt withdraw but at the same time swat type operations in the tribal belt have not really resulted in success. military personal cannot go out before making sure that the area they are going to is safe. now this is not security. and if this is so for the military then what to talk about the people.
thats y im wondering what can a possible strategy be which can mix the development work with the eradication of criminal element (TTP)?

Probably because there aren't suicide bombings or shoot outs happening here ! :undecided:

And yet these people reach out to other provinces and cause anarchy and chaos, did you forget what they did on 21st september 2012 in Islamabad, btw you in islamabad????
i feel like brainwashing job for ttp has been outsourced to punjab and for physical training they are sent tribal areas......

cease fire technically means that they can go where-ever they want. if that is so, then what is the guarantee that they wont occupy more territory? or regroup themselves? should it not be something more clever than a plain ceasefire?

Blast in Quetta and Karachi, they are going everwhere if not already there.

The Indian empire will give you stiff competition though- you annex BD and we shall move onto Sri Lanka and the island nations of the IOR! :devil:Although between you and me (as emperors) we could probably solve all pending issues, perform a perfect duet and get Armstrong some tail all in one day. :enjoy:

Perfect Duet - Ahhhh Elizabeth has finally found her George ! Congratulations guys ! :partay:

@Hyperion you live around islamabad ? Did you hear about this mullah at Tarnol? They call themselves Saifi or sallafi something like that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom