What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

I agree with @Mafia 's article. Punjabis and other desis simply dont understand pashtuns and dont know how to deal with them. One can easily guess it from this forum. I would cite punjabi-soldier-got-stoned incident, and reaction of PDF members to it. I have already stated that pashtuns in pak army want to resolve taliban issue differently and are not easy about use of blind brute force in their areas. On the contrary dominant punjabis in army have similar approach to talibans and tribals like this forum. Crush them all ! Kill them all ! no talks with talibans !..kill this fcking bearded tribal pathan whose son might become taliban.

Last edited by a moderator:

hehehehehe......:lol: :lol: What a Mess in pak ? No one knows who is Bombing whom ?...heheh :lol: :taz:

even terrorist camp get suicide attacks...:lol:

Don't invite @Hyperion to bite your head off and spit it out in a trice! :astagh:

Now behave and conduct yourself in a meaningful and intelligent manner, by all means contribute to the thread if you have something productive to state.

YOU!! :omghaha: Your discourse on religion and its importance in governance will probably cause @Hyperion's demise. :cheesy:

Oh please @Hyperion himself wants the Shariah in Pakistan but like me - Our kind of a Shariah after we've dealt with the Crazy Mullahs first & sent them as a gift to our loving neighbor in the East ! :angel:

Oh please @Hyperion himself wants the Shariah in Pakistan but like me - Our kind of a Shariah after we've dealt with the Crazy Mullahs first & sent them as a gift to our loving neighbor in the East ! :angel:

Oye no sending them here or I'll cart off the VHP and BJD fellows to your nation and laugh as they dance on your heads! :angry:
@Hyperion Pro sharia? :what:

Don't invite @Hyperion to bite your head off and spit it out in a trice! :astagh:

Now behave and conduct yourself in a meaningful and intelligent manner, by all means contribute to the thread if you have something productive to state.

Yeah he should also remeber to be nice, who knows @Hyperion and @Monkey D Luffy just migh spill some more tasty beans :pop:

gives me headache whenever reading about taliban. why can't they just cease their mindless violence in northwest, no one is asking to abandon their guns. go and build hospitals, put your effort into ensuring the safety of our small girls and boys. i am sure they have an inkling of love and affection in those hearts, best to try and harness that however hard it may seem. once they stop, fauj will stop. and the people there will have no reason for resentment towards either.

please hakeemullah, give it a try?

Hyperion, Armstrong? :cray:

Such childish , naive and innocent line of thinking...

Hans lay hans lay beta.... yet you don't understand the strategic implications of it in the long run...... for the very first time in our history, our people are challenging the status-quo and asking questions about everything. Trust me, it's good a good thing for Pakistan. So according to your logic, anything good for Pakistan should automatically translates to bad for India? Isn't it so? Now time to cry. :D

well it's Pakistani Translator about India , We don't have problem you do good or bad . Just we hate when your suicide bomber miss the path and reach in India and kills child/women people.

in other things Even if you will make China wall between India and pak , i don't have any problem......

LOL... they maybe violent, yet not as violent as myself or my tribe. Uncle Sams agents ask permission to speak, at-least twice before opening their mouth. Who are these low-life-arab wannabes? Salon ka kiyma munh mein nikkal karr khoon thook doon!

@Hyperion you know one of these days some Wahhabi fellow will punch your ticket! :cry:

gives me headache whenever reading about taliban. why can't they just cease their mindless violence in northwest, no one is asking to abandon their guns. go and build hospitals, put your effort into ensuring the safety of our small girls and boys. i am sure they have an inkling of love and affection in those hearts, best to try and harness that however hard it may seem. once they stop, fauj will stop. and the people there will have no reason for resentment towards either.

please hakeemullah, give it a try?

Hyperion, Armstrong? :cray:

So are you an Indian in Pakistan or a Pakistani in India ? :what:

What happed to sense of humor of people ? even Talibanis with long beards would have laughed at this joke.....:lol: hehehe ....(imagine)

LOL... they maybe violent, yet not as violent as myself or my tribe. Uncle Sams agents ask permission to speak, at-least twice before opening their mouth. Who are these low-life-arab wannabes? Salon ka kiyma munh mein nikkal karr khoon thook doon!

Violent as me & my tribe ? :lol:

Torture a plate of Nihari & I'd show what anger is; even Satan shat himself the last time someone did that to Nihari in my Holy Presence ! :omghaha:

WTFFFFFFFF :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Chal drameii naaa kar you said it yourself once on the Naswar Thread ! :P

Violent as me & my tribe ? :lol:

Torture a plate of Nihari & I'd show what anger is; even Satan shat himself the last time someone did that to Nihari in my Holy Presence ! :omghaha:

Chal drameii naaa kar you said it yourself once on the Naswar Thread ! :P

STOP mentioning nihari, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REMIND YOU OF THAT!! :hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom