What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

I can name a bunch of CITIES in Punjabistan, trying to make a new nation of Wahabistan. Dude, we all know, yet we decide to keep mute about it. :D

I can name an entire autonomous region of Punjabistan - the Pukhtoon Belt ! :whistle:

Ayyyeeee.....take that ! :chilli:
@Monkey D Luffy : Abbb tuuu jubbbb Afghanistan jaiii gaaa tou Bhai ke liyeee Kabulii Chalgooozeiii laiii gaa naaa ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Challo, whatever happened is great. Less scumbags out in the open. :D

Achaa waisee if all of those regions have foreign fighters & Punjabi Taliban prancing about - Why don't the resident Pukhtoons - their Tribal Lashkars & Levies along with the FC - put an end to this once & for all ? And break their logistical supply lines !

Muqaaamiii bandeiii ko touuu eik eik pathaaar ka pataa hotaaa haiii !

I can name a bunch of CITIES in Punjabistan, trying to make a new nation of Wahabistan. Dude, we all know, yet we decide to keep mute about it. :D

That is what i don't understand there is a cry on media about taliban in karachi, in quetta, in peshawar, mardan,kashmir, but everyone gets quiet when it comes to islamabad,rawalpindi, chakwal, jhelum, lahore ......

That is what i don't understand there is a cry on media about taliban in karachi, in quetta, in peshawar, mardan,kashmir, but everyone gets quiet when it comes to islamabad,rawalpindi, chakwal, jhelum, lahore ......

Probably because there aren't suicide bombings or shoot outs happening here ! :undecided:

Yara, you need to go on a ride of FATA with me. You need to understand the terrain.

Achaa waisee if all of those regions have foreign fighters & Punjabi Taliban prancing about - Why don't the resident Pukhtoons - their Tribal Lashkars & Levies along with the FC - put an end to this once & for all ? And break their logistical supply lines !

well it is a black hole of misunderstandings and secrets which are known as well as unknown at the same time--anyways definitly this point is clear that ttp IS A FOREIGN funded agency and is working to cause anarchy and civil war in Pakistan.I want to see TTP inside hell and thier bodies burried in the core of this motherland-no matter what measures are taken inorder to track down this terrorists organization...

These missions did take place and still do to this day. arms and money are the life blood for any rebellion. Since lax laws were the reason of huge networks of dumps these will take years to identify and destroy. the war is going the right way, its just the utter disregard for human lives that will take place to achieve our goal that we should weep for. Hope they go to a better and peaceful place.

Punch his ticket ? :blink:

Nahhh...only I have the balls to mess with a Tribal Pashtuns & live to tell the tale ! :azn:

YOU!! :omghaha: Your discourse on religion and its importance in governance will probably cause @Hyperion's demise. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hans lay hans lay beta.... yet you don't understand the strategic implications of it in the long run...... for the very first time in our history, our people are challenging the status-quo and asking questions about everything. Trust me, it's good a good thing for Pakistan. So according to your logic, anything good for Pakistan should automatically translates to bad for India? Isn't it so? Now time to cry. :D

hehehehehe......:lol: :lol: What a Mess in pak ? No one knows who is Bombing whom ?...heheh :lol: :taz:

even terrorist camp get suicide attacks...:lol:

gives me headache whenever reading about taliban. why can't they just cease their mindless violence in northwest, no one is asking to abandon their guns. go and build hospitals, put your effort into ensuring the safety of our small girls and boys. i am sure they have an inkling of love and affection in those hearts, best to try and harness that however hard it may seem. once they stop, fauj will stop. and the people there will have no reason for resentment towards either.

please hakeemullah, give it a try?

Hyperion, Armstrong? :cray:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom