What's new

Trump Plans India Visit Now That China Trade Deal Is Inked

Your friend was the first to derail it.
Well I'm afraid I can't control what my friend does.
If you guys were getting stronger by the day, your Military/Politicians wouldn't be blaming Pakistan for sponsoring the unrest taking place on the streets of India.

Even if one was to entertain the idea that Pakistan had influence in Kashmir, do you expect anyone to believe that we've covered the rest of Indian States where there is unrest. If that's true...: Shouldn't you guys be worrying about the sleepless nights?
Incidents of militancy have actually decreased to record low levels after Pulwama.

In GDP per Capita the supa powa stands at rank 120 ($7762) while we stand at rank 132 ($5567)(2018, IMF figures), not a big difference in wallet. I hope you understand!
So accoring to you qatar is the only superpower today ... Hmm you always learn new things on pdf

Lol. You were pretty haste in doing that. Modi said we want our pilot in 2 days. Imran delivered him the next day. Good boy Imran.
You can 'Lol' all you want...

The fact is that your Foreign Office knows that a prisoner has to be handed in 2 Days. It isn't hard telling that to a PM to demand it on National TV, knowing full well it'll happen.

You haven't made your point that anyone was scared on our end - including Imran Khan.

How did he get raped? He attacked your country. He was given tea and other refreshments and sent back with such fan fare. Lol, if it isn't fright about impending war, explain to me the haste in doing so?

If there was fright he wouldn't have been SHOT down in the first place. Fright was when someone shot down their own chopper flying into their own territory.

If you guys were getting stronger by the day, your Military/Politicians wouldn't be blaming Pakistan for sponsoring the unrest taking place on the streets of India.
They are merely stating the facts as it is. Placate your minorities, give them assurances that their well being will be looked after and they would have no reasons to leave their lands and belongings and seek refuge in another country. As a collorary, those harebrained folks in India would stop protesting too.

Yet it's you guys who run to USA, Europe to block and complain about military sales, or to Sri Lanka among other nations to suppress ideas of JF-17 thunder sale.
Yes, i i think it's known as soft power and diplomatic outreach in International Relations. You are free to try that too. Oh, wait..!

Can you imagine that Chief Minister of J&K could initiate any criminal case against Indian army.

There are many laws. But they're suppressed in two ways.

1. Practically not implemented.
2. Puppet put in authority who never invokes them.

For IOK, bothare the case.

What was the size of Pakistan's wallet during CENTO, SEATO, Afghan wars? When Uncle Sam needs to use you, you become important. Of course it doesn't hurt that they can earn a few $$$ from you guys while at it.

Hint: Did you forget Obama's East Asia pivot?
Unlike pakistan we dont dont have any "existinsial threat" as you guys call it ...
If push comes to shove we can simple isolate ourselves like we did for 50 years before1990
There is a reason india gets exempt from chahbahar, s400, npt , you name it ....
And bdw trumps "indo pacific squad " is a continuation of asian pivot

You don't know it, kid.

If a country's security is at risk, per article 360 of the constitution of India, financial emergency will be imposed. All funds except for basic services can be diverted towards war. INDIA can divert $100 billion without breaking a sweat.

indians celebrating the upcoming visit of a humiliated and impeached trump visiting them after collapsing in front of China...so entertaining!!! :lol:

Yes, i i think it's known as soft power and diplomatic outreach in International Relations. You are free to try that too. Oh, wait..!

It's called paranoia, dear... aka sleepless nights.

Something we don't have. ;)

Back
Top Bottom