What's new

Chinese FM to visit India to reach out to Narendra Modi govt

Sorry I'm too silly to think so just hope this may help our poor oriental which a rare species.

There are more orientals in the world than any other people...

You are far from a "...rare species".

lol this realy surprise me...no business first, just cautious to China or something else?
Bhutan is a good friend,and also important strategically, it also shows that the local neighbourhood is important to us, and besides that the last visit to Bhutan was in 2008 by MMS, so taking into all of this, Bhutan was decided.

It seems India will give Tewang to China and everything will be fine..India - China Bhai Bhai!

It seems India will give Tewang to China and everything will be fine..India - China Bhai Bhai!
That's Indian version of solution of boundary issue as Tawang garbage thing compare with the rest of AP.
Entire or more precise 90% of Arunachal is China's territory and definitely we claim for.

That's Indian version of solution of boundary issue as Tawang garbage thing compare with the rest of AP.
Entire or more precise 90% of Arunachal is China's territory and definitely we claim for.
China needs Southern Tibet to unite Tibet...its only the logical solution.

Its never an indian solution, some people backed it but indian parliament rejected it outright

Why not the US? They can offer more FDI, but no doubt Japan is also a strong economy power.

We have a meeting due with Americans in September. Japan on the other hand is pretty significant. Also, Abe is on excellent terms with our PM.

What's the view of Modi about BRICS?

Modi sees a multipolar world and the way he is pursuing it, I have a feeling that BRICS will be primary organization on his agenda.

Back
Top Bottom