What's new

Trump Plans India Visit Now That China Trade Deal Is Inked

Do you even know how bad situation was in punjab in 80's or kashmir in 90's i guess you don't know ...
Long story short talking big is very easy in internet but nobody wants bloodshed in real life .. people want peace and kashmiris know that their is only onw way for long lasting peace that is full Integration

I am aware, things were at peak. Thing I find funny is when people say, "just wait and see."

It's the equivalent of a religous person telling an atheist, "wait and see, you will see hell."

Sounds like the present doesn't support you.

International community. We want to be responsible power. Wait, we'll force you sooner or later.

Interesting tidbit here:

Jammu and Kashmir budget is 1.9 trillion PKR, population 12.5 million.

Sindh budget is 1.217 trillion PKR, population 49.7 million.

Thats how well you run the provinces in your country.

Hahaha, sure, only a retard like you thinks having big reserves secures war. What did you major in? I am sure it's a science based subject.

What's stopping India from taking AJK then.

Pakistan was a superior cricket team as compared to India only a few decades back.

It took 15 years for India to attain top rankings and is now considered a strong team with attitude and flair.

India is preparing hard to for last six years and is strengthening its defence forces. So it is just a question of time.

I am aware, things were at peak. Thing I find funny is when people say, "just wait and see."

It's the equivalent of a religous person telling an atheist, "wait and see, you will see hell."

Sounds like the present doesn't support you.
Ummm actually its you who is anticipating some big protest not me ... But whatever floats your boat ...

Pakistan was a superior cricket team as compared to India only a few decades back.

It took 15 years for India to attain top rankings and is now considered a strong team with attitude and flair.

India is preparing hard to for last six years and is strengthening its defence forces. So it is just a question of time.
Apt analogy!

Your other friend here thinks those war mongering calls are only for rightists to win brownie election points.

... people want peace and kashmiris know that their is only onw way for long lasting peace that is full Integration
Really, I guess they didn't get the memo. They're probably still under the impression that they had a right to decide for themselves.
But Imran khan didn't get his nobel prize ... I am sad
That's okay, he made the TIME's cover with other Leaders that matter.

TIME.jpg

:blah:

Congrats, u guys changed a law in territory u have occupied. What a feat.

Feb skirmish showed 2 things.

1. There will be no new normal.

2. Pakistan has the capability and resolve to punch India back in the face.
I actually agree with you. But in the long run, has that changed anything?

And it seems pretty evident based on the GOP's reaction post August 5th that the Article 370 revocation has changed things in Kashmir, not exactly in Pakistan's favor.

Really, I guess they didn't get the memo. They're probably still under the impression that they had a right to decide for themselves.

That's okay, he made the TIME's cover with other Leaders that matter.

View attachment 601089
Must be a big achievement for him ...
Probably more than that of india hosting 20 leaders of state next year for g20 summit?

I actually agree with you. But in the long run, has that changed anything?

And it seems pretty evident based on the GOP's reaction post August 5th that the Article 370 revocation has changed things in Kashmir, not exactly in Pakistan's favor.

There's no Pakistan's favor, only the Kashmiri people's favor. If anything, it has opened the eyes of the minority that was pro India as well

But but trump today met handsome imran khan for 3 seconds in Davos ...
So pakistan wins

Not really. Neither India nor Pakistan truly wins. When America plays, only America wins. Only deluded South Asians with severe inferior complex (not saying you, necessarily), thinks that Uncle Sam bats for either side. Uncle Sam bats for Uncle Sam.

When Pakistan was useful to address their geo-political needs, Uncle Sam was in our corner. Today, it needs India for it's own goals, so India is king.

Just enjoy the ride, tension nahi lo bhai.

Your other friend here thinks those war mongering calls are only for rightists to win brownie election points.
When it comes to Kashmir and Pakistan, the collective voices of the right, left and what's left in between allign. As does the multitude of ethnicities and sub-cultures that constitute the Indian Union. As rightly pointed out by the other Indian poster, we are getting stronger by the day. This is something that should cause you sleepless nights..

Back
Top Bottom