What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

The question is, 'will America negotiate with terrorists"?
we-do-not-negotiate-with-terrorists-1.png

That's the reason Pakistan will pay the highest price too,when you increase the stakes you pay higher price too.
We already paid it and world knows it. They can't put sanction on us and think they can win the war. Otherwise, they are not stupid to spend $billions. There is no other way around than keep Pakistan on board.

What is funny is that America needs Pakistan as a supply route into Afghanistan, but blames Pakistan for terrorist problems, and wants to help India, Pakistan's mortal enemy take over afghanistan and surround pakistan.:cuckoo:

Forget other things ,just cut the US and EU exports and see the numbers .
Don't even count the other aspects of the sanctions
Total Pakistani export is 24 Billion USD and thats it. Most of it is to Arab countries. EU zand USA may be 12-15 Billion export market. On the other hand US and EU companies do a lot more business in Pakistan. Just kicking out Nestle will rattle many cages in EU and USA .

Highlights:

Pakistan - Fix the terrorist problem in Afghanistan

India - Invest money in Afghanistan
The India thing was really strange. I see lots of Indians are happy Pakistan got called out and given a dressing down...but, I wouldn't be cheering if I was India.

It's great that India and the US are growing closer and the strategic partnership will grow in importance, but...he's asking India to commit $$$ to Afghanistan and it's not to build schools.

He can pretty much screw him self.... it's time to show some teeth.... talk back and hard
Fcuk just talking back. Shut down Afghan transit trade and NATO supply line.

The trade transit route we have is more important considering the one goes through Central Asia is under Russian influence now.

We already paid it and world knows it. They can't put sanction on us and think they can win the war. Otherwise, they are not stupid to spend $billions. There is no other way around than keep Pakistan on board.
Supply lines pass through Pakistan because they are the cheapest way for USA ,they have spent billions and few billion more to transport won't affect them .

Nothing new, US officials have said this many times.

If this was anything other than lip service he wouldn't have sold weapons to Pakistan, and he wouldn't have continued giving aid. Still, he is dumb and unpredictable so anything could happen I guess.

The India thing was really strange. I see lots of Indians are happy Pakistan got called out and given a dressing down...but, I wouldn't be cheering if I was India.

It's great that India and the US are growing closer and the strategic partnership will grow in importance, but...he's asking India to commit $$$ to Afghanistan and it's not to build schools.

These are the most important quotes for Pakistan and India

If Pakistan needs aid it needs to fight the Taliban.

If India needs H1Bs then it needs to fund the Afghan war.

Pakistan has also sheltered the same organizations that try every single day to kill our people. We have been paying Pakistan billions and billions of dollars, at the same time they are housing the same terrorists that we are fighting. But that will have to change. And that will change immediately. No partnership can survive a country's harboring of militants and terrorists who target U.S. service members and officials. It is time for Pakistan to demonstrate its commitment to civilization, order, and to peace.

India makes billions of dollars in trade with the United States, and we want them to help us more with Afghanistan, especially in the area of economic assistance and development.

They can't bomb Pakistan for terror harbour but they can create situation like North Korea.

They can Make them suffer for helping Terrorist.

If plan work well Pakistan will be next North Korea. Just one more mistake from them.

Supply lines pass through Pakistan because they are the cheapest way for USA ,they have spent billions and few billion more to transport won't affect them .

Last time the Russians offered to bail them out by offering that alternative supply line. This time Putin wont be so friendly and the Americans only options are a deal with China, Russia, Iran, or Pakistan to supply themeselves.

Back
Top Bottom