What's new

Trump offered to mediate Kashmir dispute with Pakistan India

hahaha koi murdar janwar ka meat hoga bhai! itni ghataya cheez ghataya khana khaa keh he aa sakti hai!

you become what you eat!!

become a vegetarian bro and become reak safron bakth!
i tried that, because I realized my non veg brain dont have the intensity to understand things.....now bhagwan ki kipa se buht shakto maan ho gaya hoon...dont need gas in the car, i am using brain power...jeyada mun mat khulwaao....je raaj ki baat hai

i tried that, because I realized my non veg brain dont have the intensity to understand things.....now bhagwan ki kipa se buht shakto maan ho gaya hoon...dont need gas in the car, i am using brain power...jeyada mun mat khulwaao....je raaj ki baat hai
wow!! veggies made you a vedic super hero!

can you bend spoon usinf nothing but vedic mantar and brain power?

After 27/2 the reality is dawning on Modi that Kashmir is slipping out of his hands and he needs a mediator. :coffee:

This won't go down well in their media. Arnab Goswami and Gen Bakshi might even try to :suicide:
array mian, Modi ka reality se kiya kaam...aqal kay nakhun lo...kiyun becharay ko badnaam kartay ho

wow!! veggies made you a vedic super hero!

can you bend spoon usinf nothing but vedic mantar and brain power?
ghatia aadmi, mae koi madari hoon.....I have the powers to control and manipulate universes....

Having a good time..

67090748_10156320461091766_7649486605584957440_o.jpg
That's our dream team on the right. PMIK, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Gen. Bajwa and ISI Chief in the foreground. Can't get better then this.

@Mangus Ortus Novem

ghatia aadmi, mae koi madari hoon.....I have the powers to control and manipulate universes....

app keh charan kahan hai guru g!!

but no matter how powerful your brain powerd are you cant make a bakhts sensible and logical! impossible

Free to visit what?
But if you are in US then you should know, especially with the name like politifact, it is nothing but another mouthpiece of the media. The media uses politifact as "evidence" of lies and when their narrative is anti-Trump it conveniently fits the bill very well. There is a clear bias toward the left, whether it's due to ignoring statements or outright lying is irrelevant.
You are free to visit me here in Co, if you doubt me being in the US. for the rest, Sorry, you have me mistaken with a fox news audience.
Politifact is just a fact-checking organization.

nothing going to happen he just talk about it

I agree - just words.

US is not going to mediate. Not in their interest and they won´t get anything out of it. Since when has US government started to do something good for other states...

Why are you reducing yourself to playing silly little games when you can do better.

The real deal is not just what happens in front of the cameras dear.

In front of the cameras, IK has demolished Indias facade against Pakistan.

You do that in 10 days, you can say anything then and remind us here that this is what you meant earlier, lol.

Sadly, what you are grasping is not the gravity but complete lack of substance.

have it your way.

Back
Top Bottom