What's new

Trump offered to mediate Kashmir dispute with Pakistan India

کیا بھارت کی چیخیں نکالنا بھی تحریک انصاف کے منشور میں شامل تھا؟
EAGfywSXkAERFHJ.jpg

dont need fake flags dude. You are free to visit if you want to.

Free to visit what?
But if you are in US then you should know, especially with the name like politifact, it is nothing but another mouthpiece of the media. The media uses politifact as "evidence" of lies and when their narrative is anti-Trump it conveniently fits the bill very well. There is a clear bias toward the left, whether it's due to ignoring statements or outright lying is irrelevant.

i am not talking about myself. it will be up for political point scoring internally.

externally we are ready. be it war or peace.

you are not grasping the gravity of this because its too soon.

i will ask you in 10 days again. ok?
Why are you reducing yourself to playing silly little games when you can do better.

The real deal is not just what happens in front of the cameras dear.

In front of the cameras, IK has demolished Indias facade against Pakistan.

You do that in 10 days, you can say anything then and remind us here that this is what you meant earlier, lol.

Sadly, what you are grasping is not the gravity but complete lack of substance.

Last edited:
Free to visit what?
But if you are in US then you should know, especially with the name like politifact, it is nothing but another mouthpiece of the media. The media uses politifact as "evidence" of lies and when their narrative is anti-Trump it conveniently fits the bill very well. There is a clear bias toward the left, whether it's due to ignoring statements or outright lying is irrelevant.
Isn't it funny how Indian's can so confidently talk about cross border terrorism when we have caught one of their terrorist red handed and are keeping him in prision?

does that mean end of internet for rest of the world?
in USA some states already seeing connection drops....India starting to show what it could do. USA/Trump has no choice....NASA can shut down too, 58% Indians running and ab kitna type karo yaar...bas Indian mahaan hai world just running becoz of India

Fake news
It is on record. Trump met Modi two weeks ago and mentions that Modi shared the desire to seek Trump's mediation in solving Kashmir. Listen to today's white house speech.

in USA some states already seeing connection drops....India starting to show what it could do. USA/Trump has no choice....NASA can shut down too, 58% Indians running and ab kitna type karo yaar...bas Indian mahaan hai world just running becoz of India
mujhe aissa lagta hai at times you wish you were a bakhts of modi g and wore safron robe!

haha

It is on record. Trump met Modi two weeks ago and mentions that Modi shared the desire to seek Trump's mediation in solving Kashmir. Listen to today's white house speech.
modi cant betray bakhts!

but dint IK said after 27th when he spanked Modis g that modis re election will pave for peace in kashmir! does that mean modi actually wants to solve kashmir issue and will accepts third part mediation?

safron dhootis will be all wet if modi betrays them!

mujhe aissa lagta hai at times you wish you were a bakhts of modi g and wore safron robe!

haha
kabhi kabhi jab ajeeb se gosht wali biryani ka muft ka dabba kha loon to kuch aisa ho jata hai, bas control hi nahi rehta....

Guys I will give my detailed thoughts on this historical Trump/Khan meet. But my initial feeling is honestly it has gone far better then I could have imagined. To begin with, please tell me does Pakistan look like "isolated" or a "rogue state"? Trump showered praise on Pakistan, Pakistani's and Imran Khan. I think for sure relations with US will be re-set and whilst USA and Pakistan will never be strategic partners [given Pakistan's future with China] but America is a country you can't ignore or piss off. Even the Chinese who are million times stronger then us do not dismiss USA.

So given the realities Pakistan needs to find convergence with USA to leverage it for it's own benefit. Few things off the bat. Work with USA to instal a new government in Kabul that is at least impartial to Pakistan if not not partial to Pakistan. I hope Af-Pak can work together to build a better region and later meld with Central Asia all the while keeping India contained behind the Radcliffe. If and when Kashmir is sorted out it can join the party.

Further ask for money owed as part of support funds and extra money to police the frontier as part of a wider agreement with USA that if it pulls out no terrorist threats will be allowed to incubate in this region. Seek Washington's help to garner better trade deals and get more pliable loans from World Bank etc.

And release some of the military equipment tied up by US.

@Mangus Ortus Novem

kabhi kabhi jab ajeeb se gosht wali biryani ka muft ka dabba kha loon to kuch aisa ho jata hai, bas control hi nahi rehta....
hahaha koi murdar janwar ka meat hoga bhai! itni ghataya cheez ghataya khana khaa keh he aa sakti hai!

you become what you eat!!

become a vegetarian bro and become reak safron bakth!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom