What's new

Trump offered to mediate Kashmir dispute with Pakistan India

app keh charan kahan hai guru g!!

but no matter how powerful your brain powerd are you cant make a bakhts sensible and logical! impossible
tum jaisay meray charran ki jhalak bhi nahi dekh saktay, they are in different universal reality...this worldly sense and logic is useless, yeeeeeeeee ij not yequal to yummmmm ccccccc sqare....bhaats are dwellers of shakti kund bhawan......

your non veg brain can not understand. you need purification.

Modi should come out and say that Trump lied.

You calling him a liar on PDF isn't going to undo the damage Trump has done. Indian government has to challenge Trump on it, publicly!
I think the mediation thing is a bigger bomb that is yet to explode over Indian heads not entirely realizing the situation that encompasses the claim by POTUS.

I think the mediation part that trump refered to with respect to Modi might have also been from the time when India was looking for the release of Indian pilot Abhinandan.

It is plausible that during his talks with Modi after Feb 27th, 2019, Trump may have been requested by Modi to mediate between Pakistan and India to ease the war tension between the two countries at odds over Kashmir and to try and secure the release of IAF Pilot shot down in aerial combat with PAF from custody of Pakistan.

But this is no smaller shame for the mediocre mindset but a 180 degrees opposite of what was being dished out on media across the border like claims that the threat of war prompted the release of Abhinandan.

Last edited:
what!!
is he drinking and living on streets like homeless? he should be very careful anyone can raoe that sexy man its india afterall!
His state is severely flooded. He is probably in Assam. :coffee:

tum jaisay meray charran ki jhalak bhi nahi dekh saktay, they are in different universal reality...this worldly sense and logic is useless, yeeeeeeeee ij not yequal to yummmmm ccccccc sqare....bhaats are dwellers of shakti kund bhawan......

your non veg brain can not understand. you need purification.
hahaha

so skinny dip in the most ckean river in the world the ganga will that ourify me? can i become a bakht and wear safron robe after that!

hahaha

so skinny dip in the most ckean river in the world the ganga will that ourify me? can i become a bakht and wear safron robe after that!
if you that, meri pavitar ganga meli ho jai gi, tu napak non veg apavitar manav hai.....3 maheenay sirf mata ji ki charan mae ashnaan kar aur bus amrit dhaar pe....the I will asses your spiritual level and will think about making you Bhagat....bol balak teri kiya icha hai...

Note: If your non veg brain can not understand then tell me, i avoided using direct words so secrets remain protected.

It remains to be seen. Afterall Trump is known to be a compulsive liar.
Let's wait for Modi's reaction.

I think the mediation thing is a bigger bomb that is yet to explode over Indian heads not entirely realizing the situation that encompasses the claim by POTUS.

I think the mediation part that trump refered to with respect to Modi might have been from the time when India was looking for the release of Indian pilot Abhinandan.

It is plausible that during his talks with Modi after Feb 27th, 2019, Trump may have been requested by Modi to mediate between Pakistan and India to ease the war tension between the two countries at odds over Kashmir and to try and secure the release of IAF Pilot shot down in aerial combat with PAF from custody of Pakistan.

But this is no smaller shame for the mediocre mindset but a 180 degrees opposite of what was being dished out on media across the border like claims that the threat of war prompted the release of Abhinandan.

If you listened to Trump, he was literally asking to mediate and IK sugar coated to agree with the billion being thankful response.

I agree - just words.

US is not going to mediate. Not in their interest and they won´t get anything out of it. Since when has US government started to do something good for other states...
In diplomacy, the words do have meanings ask any seasoned diplomat. BTW no other PoTUS made such an offer.. if these were just words, we should have bundle of such statements from at least a few previous presidents.
And most of the people call DT is just talker but in fact he has tried to implement his promises and words, good or bad is another discussion...but the wall along Mexico is under construction.

if you that, meri pavitar ganga meli ho jai gi, tu napak non veg apavitar manav hai.....3 maheenay sirf mata ji ki charan mae ashnaan kar aur bus amrit dhaar pe....the I will asses your spiritual level and will think about making you Bhagat....bol balak teri kiya icha hai...
hahaha ohh bhai tum toh 100% shud hindi bol rahay ho! you cryto bakhts!

mods ban this flase flagger he is a bakht for sure!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom