What's new

Trump offered to mediate Kashmir dispute with Pakistan India

hahaha ohh bhai tum toh 100% shud hindi bol rahay ho! you cryto bakhts!

mods ban this flase flagger he is a bakht for sure!!
Bhagat ki bhagti mae shakti hai....

So what you think, willing to go through this spiritual journey and transformation? and become an enlightened being.....

Trump is the ultimate troll I have to admit. IK should learn from him.
Every time IK offers talks on Kashmir henceforth, he should ask Modi directly if he has taken up Trump's offer of mediation, just to annoy Modi that little bit more while he pretends to ignore Khan's messages.

Bhagat ki bhagti mae shakti hai....

So what you think, willing to go through this spiritual journey and transformation? and become an enlightened being.....
you used to be sane poster mate you have lost your mind after becoming a safroni guru!

ill pass thankyou keeo bending the spoons!

Just words? True. But they call this 'war of words'. Had Trump said to PMIK "give up Kashmir and hand it to India" PDF would have crashed with tsunami of Indians cheering and shouting.

Agree. Trump couldn´t say anything else than he said.

AND the PM IK and co shouldn´t put anything in it either. They also know that this is just word. I don´t know why PM IK put him self into the position where Trump needed to reply on that question.

So i would not put any emphasis on what trump replied whatsoever.

Just watch what US government behavior has been. Their behavior tells everything.

Mark my words: My take is that US will turn 180 degrees the minute they get/done a face saving exit from Afghanistan. US is NOT a friend, nor an Ally nor a well wisher for Pakistan.

if you that, meri pavitar ganga meli ho jai gi, tu napak non veg apavitar manav hai.....3 maheenay sirf mata ji ki charan mae ashnaan kar aur bus amrit dhaar pe....the I will asses your spiritual level and will think about making you Bhagat....bol balak teri kiya icha hai...

Note: If your non veg brain can not understand then tell me, i avoided using direct words so secrets remain protected.

Array bhaiyya kaunu bhasa ma baat karat ho. Susri humka to samajh na away, kaan se aakar turant tat*ee ke asthaan se nikal gayi..:undecided:

In diplomacy, the words do have meanings ask any seasoned diplomat. BTW no other PoTUS made such an offer.. if these were just words, we should have bundle of such statements from at least a few previous presidents.
And most of the people call DT is just talker but in fact he has tried to implement his promises and words, good or bad is another discussion...but the wall along Mexico is under construction.

Trump does not do anything unless he can get something out of it....

Trump is many things but not a humanitarian...

chalo dikhao aaj kia bech rahe ho. dhann stann ya dharam
watch the post upstairs nah....ya ghor paapi meray se bhagat ban nay ka pocha jab mae bola to pavitar aatma ka apmaan kia is paapi ko dand milay ga......but kiyand doon?

Array bhaiyya kaunu bhasa ma baat karat ho. Susri humka to samajh na away, kaan se aakar turant tat*ee ke asthaan se nikal gayi..:undecided:
@Retired Troll can guide you in your en-devours....lol

modi ka reelection na naye rooh phok di hai tum may!

jay modi ki!!

abhi modi ki 56" ki hui hui hai, trump ne vaar hi aisa kiya hai....

I never see Indians ditched their God so quick ... I guess Kashmir is also some sort of God for Indians ?

I never see Indians ditched their God so quick ... I guess Kashmir is also some sort of God for Indians ?
maxresdefault.jpg

Mark my words: My take is that US will turn 180 degrees the minute they get/done a face saving exit from Afghanistan. US is NOT a friend, nor an Ally nor a well wisher for Pakistan.

Yes we know but US owes us and we need to cash out in the meantime. Trump may actually be good for us. Next President will be on war footing most likely.

We all know tomorrow STate dept gonna in top gear to clear and please INdians but point iss He said about KAshmir india ki tu iss saal ky end tak jaalii rahyyy giii paisay wasool US visit ky poory :) kuch insides bhi share karta more after they reach Pakistan but there is some dirty politics start by some lobby on PDF so may be not
Yes we know but US owes us and we need to cash out in the meantime. Trump may actually be good for us. Next President will be on war footing most likely.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom