What's new

Trump offered to mediate Kashmir dispute with Pakistan India

Did you watch the PIMIK/Trump talk in White House. Trump said he would mediate between India and Pakistan. That Modi had mentioned thids to him two weeks ago. To which PMIK said if he [Trump] resolved the issue billions would pray to him.

Trump says a lot of things. Not that it always matters. And if he attempts it, he will have more to worry than the S-400 deal with Russia.

The official statement says, Pakistan needs to shut down all terrorist groups. Is it going to happen? No.

So let's move on.

Whether he is liar, she is liar, who is liar is moot. FACT: The president of the sole superpower in White House said "Modi asked me [Trump] to mediate over Kashmir". Now you can spin this which way you want. Modi can come on record and say "Trump is a lying turd" etc. Now that spat would be fun to watch.

Whether he is liar, she is liar, who is liar is moot. FACT: The president of the sole superpower in White House said "Modi asked me [Trump] to mediate over Kashmir". Now you can spin this which way you want. Modi can come on record and say "Trump is a lying turd" etc.
He just did, exactly was the MEA press release.

Amazing that bharatis are panicking actually. I strongly feel the current white house administration will be heavily biased towards India simply due to their inherent islamophobia. And yet India is in full panic mode over the thought of anyone getting involved, even their buddies. What exactly is it that India is hiding that is so bad that it could potentially turn an islamophobic white house team against it and in favour of Kashmiris and/or Pakistan??

Is it going to happen? No.
All terrorists groups should be shut down. Caveat: Just for your info Pakistan does NOT regard Kashmiri freedom fighters as terrorist. They are in same category as Bhagat Singh, Bose of INA that fought British occupiers. That is they are 'freedom fighters'. And before you get sanctimonious don't forget India supported covertly and later overtly the terrorists of Mukti Bahini in 1971 Bangla.

Amazing that bharatis are panicking actually. I strongly feel the current white house administration will be heavily biased towards India simply due to their inherent islamophobia. And yet India is in full panic mode over the thought of anyone getting involved, even their buddies. What exactly is it that India is hiding that is so bad that it could potentially turn an islamophobic white house team against it and in favour of Kashmiris and/or Pakistan??
Foreign policy for India remains consistent, India has maintained this position for long, unlike others our foreign policy decisions are to ensure India's own interests. There can be potentially different Whitehouse makeup every 4 years, while once a position is given up it sets up precedence.

All terrorists groups should be shut down. Caveat: Just for your info Pakistan does NOT regard Kashmiri freedom fighters as terrorist. They are in same category as Bhagat Singh, Bose of INA that fought British occupiers. That is they are 'freedom fighters'. And before you get sanctimonious don't forget India supported covertly and later overtly the terrorists of Mukti Bahini in 1971 Bangla.

Exactly. So nothing is going to move. You will keep supporting terrorists. Another few years and we will openly support the Balochs.The freedom fighters, I mean.

As for calling him a liar....here you go.

The press release does NOT cover every aspect or every thing talked in the metting. It is just a abbreviation of the meeting. You can watch the video of the meeting and is on record.

"The president of the sole superpower in White House said "Modi asked me [Trump] to mediate over Kashmir"

Exactly. So nothing is going to move. You will keep supporting terrorists. Another few years and we will openly support the Balochs.The freedom fighters, I mean.

India has failed miserable to make Kashmir freedom movement a movement of terrorism and will continue to do so especially after begging Trump to mediate. In another few years CPEC will be completed and monkies like Kulbhushan will be out of work and your pipe dream will remain just that, a pipe dream.

If Trump wants to mediate, I'm all for it. It's no loss to him, end of day Khan and Modi have to make up their minds about how they want a resolution to look. There's a lot of ground to cover to have any kind of agreement.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom